Categories > Games > Final Fantasy 7 > [none]

Chapter 3-

by acireflux00 0 reviews

Cloud encounters Tidus and listens to his explanation on the past events. What will he find out?

Category: Final Fantasy 7 - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Crossover, Fantasy, Humor - Characters: Cloud Strife, Reno - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2006-10-19 - Updated: 2006-10-19 - 438 words

0Unrated

Chapter 3


Cloud rose to his feet and lowered his eyes playing the events of what just happened in his head. Ignoring the last bit of Reno's story he concentrated on Tidus and Sin. He wanted if this newcomer was still battling or if it had ended days ago. Regardless, he moved past Reno and slide out the door to find out for himself. However he didn't make it out all the way. Reno grabbed a piece of Cloud's clothing and looked up at him "You'll find Rude too right?" Cloud didn't answer. He shook off Reno's grip and left through the door. He climbed on his bike and started it up. The bike trembled beneath him as he gripped the handle bars and pulled back on the throttle. The bike lurched forward and raced down the road.

He thought somehow the presence of a new threat might have something to do with the strange phone call and the disappearance of his friends. And like most of the times, his hunches were normally correct. He remembered the spot Reno was talking about. It was the same road he was riding on to follow after Kadaaj. He neared the area and noticed an ominous darkness in the sky. Up ahead he spotted several people and came to a stop a few feet ahead of them. He was tired of hiding so he made his presence known.

There were four people standing amongst debris, looking over the bridge's edge. They all turned and watched cautiously as Cloud pulled up. He climbed off his bike and stood beside it arms down at his side. "Are you Tidus?" He asked the blonde one holding the same clear sword. Tidus turned and regarded him nervously. "News sure does travel quick around here. Yeah, what of it?" He answered. Cloud reassured him. "I'm not here to battle I'm looking for someone."

Another of the strangers spoke, it was a tall male with red hair that spiked up at the front. "Everybody is looking for someone, ya..." Cloud seemed to have ignored him. "You ran into some one I know the other day. Who were you battling?" He asked, changing the subject slightly. Tidus looked at his 3 friend then back at Cloud. It seemed like a person he could trust telling and not regret it later, but he still wasn't safe just telling him. "Why, it has nothing to do with you." Cloud tensed a little. "In this town, everything is my business if it involves my friends. The person I'm looking for... Her name is Tifa. She and five other of my friends are missing. "
Sign up to rate and review this story