Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Big Dreams and Forbidden Love

Back in Milwaukee....

by thexrealxme 3 reviews

tours over and relationships are strong. summaries suck.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-10-19 - Updated: 2006-10-20 - 1192 words

2Ambiance
Megan winced as the buzzing needle moved over the side of her ribs.
Andy laughed "Ya doin' alright?"

Megan took a deep breath "Ah yeah...I'm good." She didn't sound very convincing.
Andy rubbed her leg, then rested his hand on her knee while rubbing the inner part of her leg with his thumb.
"Well, if it makes you feel any better, it looks really great."

Megan didn't look down at her new addition to her body filled with tattoos already, she continued to look and smile at Andy. "I love you".

Andy pouted his lips "Awwww stop, you're making me look like a softee in front of the badass tattoo artists." She laughed and he leaned in and kissed her lips twice.

"Well then I guess it doesnt matter anymore if I happen to mention that I caught you watching AND crying to 'I Am Sam' on tv last night."

Jake, the tattoo artist and a friend of Andy's, let out a laugh.

"She's kidding."

"Oh I don't think I am. I'm pretty sure thats what happened."

"Shut up."

Megan smiled "Awwww it's understandable... little Dakota is just heartbreaking."

"Stop. I mean it."

Megan bit her lip "Okay I'm finished."

Andy wasn't really embarrassed. In fact, Andy never really got embarrassed. He was a pretty secure person.
They walked out of the tattoo parlor about an hour and a half later, Megan with a new tattoo extending down her side.
They tour had been over for a month now, leaving the boys with a surprising 4 months off, with the occasional mtv appearance or interview for a magazine.

Megan had moved into Andy's house in Milwaukee and they were a much stronger couple after being off the tour. Despite being in different states, hardly a day went by that they didn't see one of the other band members. The two were always in Wilmette with the rest of the band and usually crashing at Patrick's place.

Today they didn't go to Illonois. Andy made Megan's appointment with Jake early so they could go to lunch and spend the whole day together.

They were sitting outside at a cafe having lunch when about 5 high school aged girls came over to the table. All 5 of them, standing right there. There were only 2 of them though that were giddy and in your face, the others shyly stood behind.

"Arn't you the drummer from Fall Out Boy?!!" One of the ones in the front squealed.

Megan giggled and lifted her eyebrows at Andy, clearly making fun of the girls as well as him. Andy just politely smiled at them.

"Well, yeah, I guess I'm known to some people that way."

The girls giggled, squealed, and whispered to the others.

"Is the rest of the band here? Please tell me Pete Wentz is here."

Megan bursted into laughter.

Andy looked a little hurt that nobody ever really cared about HIM, but it was something that he was used to by now.

"No, its just me and my girlfriend today."

The girls in unison "Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww"

A pretty girl in the back looked at Megan. "Wait, didn't you date /The Beckett/?"

Megan rolled her eyes "THE Beckett? If you're talking about William Beckett, then yeah. Wow Andy, I can't believe that I'm even starting to be recognized. How did you even know that anyway?"

Front and center girl continued to talk "Video on YouTube. There's one on there of fans video taping and asking Beckett questions after a show. Theres a few of fan interview videos from that night... Beckett has his arm around you the whole time. It's pretty clear too, and then someone even secretly taped you and him making out by the tour bus. Let me tell you, it gets pretty intense."

This made Andy uncomfortable, as well as Megan.
She snapped at the girl "Thats so fucking rude! People need to get a life. I never even THOUGHT about checking youtube for those interviews, but I do remember like 20 or 30 people with camera recorders one night asking Beck a bunch of questions. The making out thing, thats just embarrassing."

Andy rolled his eyes.


The girls now seem far more interested in Megan. The one in the front spoke again. "Wait, let me get this straight, so you dated William Beckett... and now you're with the drummer of Fall Out Boy?"

One of the girls in the back nudged the chatty kathy in the front and whispered "Andy Hurley."

Megan was a little annoyed, but tried to be friendly "Yup... that's right. I also had Travis McCoy's child."

Thank god they caught on to her joke.

"OH MY GOD! Is William Beckett a good kisser?" One of them asked.
Another one boldy got out "What about in bed? You got to see him naked?"
By this time the girls were talking all at once, only interested in details to imprint in their brains so they can keep up their sexual Beckett fantasies.

Andy was getting annoyed and Megan could tell. "Listen girls, I was taking very severe drugs at the time I dated William Beckett. I don't remember anything about the relationship." She jokingly said.

Andy didn't like the joke "Megan! No, she was never on drugs. It was a short lived relationship... she knew she couldn't resist me."

The girl in the front looked shocked "Whatever! Well, it was nice meeting you anyway... I think our food just got here."

4 of the girls returned to the inside of the cafe where they were sitting and one girl, the only one silent through the whole thing stayed standing there.

"Sorry about that... my friends are kind of rude. I just wanted to come over to ask you for an autograph actually. I am a huge fan of yours... I drum too and I'm a supporter of Peta, so you're pretty much my hero."

Megan smiled at the girl talking to Andy. She was happy someone had said that to him and genuinely meant it. He needed that little pick me up.

Andy looked shocked "Wow, thank you so much. Well a chick drummer who supports Peta, you're MY new hero!"

She handed her a piece of paper and a pen, Andy signed it, the girl thanked him, and went back to her friends.

Megan had her chin in her hand, with her elbow rested on the table and smirked at him. He was glowing excitment.

"Look at you Mr. Bigshot."

Andy took a deep, loud breth, interlocked his fingers and stretched his arms out in front of him. "Yeahh... its rough being a rockstar. You wouldn't know though"
She rolled her eyes and laughed at him.

"What?" Andy asked Megan after noticing her smiling for the passed 5 minutes not saying a word. "What are you smiling at?"

"Oh I was just thinking how good it feels to not be at Patrick's tonight. We have the house to ourselves, just us. Its just-- exciting."

"Come here." Andy leaned acrossed the table and kissed the woman sitting in front of him. She was in love with him, he was in love with her. Things couldn't be more perfect.
Sign up to rate and review this story