Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Vergessen

Murder..She Thought

by whysosilent 2 reviews

We all thought he was dead..now I am.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama, Fantasy, Romance - Characters: Gerard Way, Other - Warnings: [?] [V] - Published: 2006-10-19 - Updated: 2006-10-20 - 1019 words

0Unrated
Life. It can really suck sometimes. It really can. I'd known my best friend my entire life. He had always been there, and then he just wasn't he disappeared. He had left no note, no nothing. He was out with our mutual friend, Bert, then they had gone to eat, and he went to take a piss, and he never came back. He was in the bathroom when Bert came to look for him. There was a little blood.. and nothing more. Gerard was dead.
Bert had not been the one to tell me though, it was his parents in a worried phone call, from Bert, who was in jail. He was accused to getting rid of Gerard for some sick reason. Everyone knew he'd get off, but he was still in jail. Bert wouldn't last two days in jail.
As I laid alone in my room, a night or two after he disappeared, there was a knock on my window. I didn't know that anyone could get to my window.. it's several stories off the ground. I got up, and I went to my window. I looked out, no one was there. I then went back to my bed. As I laid back down, there was the noise again. I sighed, and I opened the window this time. I leaned out and someone called my name, "Alex!"
I screamed and turned so quickly to close the window I almost fell. I slammed the window shut, and I leaned my back against it. I was panting, and I looked to my left, and I saw the form of something that looks like Gerard on my balcony. I shake my head and run to my bed.
I don't want it to be him. He's dead. They found his body.. didn't they? I start to shake, and I eventually fell asleep.. As I slowly awoke, I heard that voice calling me again. I clenched my eyes, but I looked when it called me. "What do you want?!?" I looked over at my window,and low and behold, there was Gerard, hanging in my window. But he wouldn't come in. I ran from the bed and threw my arms around him. He was cold as death.
I slowly moved and told him to come in. He finally did, and I drug him over to my bed, and closed the window. "They found you.. dead. This isn't possible.." I then started to cry. I hung my head, and he placed a cold hand under my chin, and lifted my head, "It's possible. I'm here, am I not?" I nodded, and I slowly started to speak, but his cold mouth closed over mine. I was silent immediately. He slowly pried open my mouth, and he pushed me back some, and he left my mouth, and started to trail down my neck. He seemed rather obsessed with one spot on my neck. He'd let his teeth graze that certain spot, and started to bite it some, but he'd move away quickly. As we laid down the rest of the way, we slowly started to explore each other like we never had before. I always thought ones body heat went up during acts like this, but not in his case. He was stone cold the entire time.
As the evening progressed, he was still overly obsessed with that spot. Nothing was wrong with that, it was just a little odd. But, he had always been a little odd.. We continue to be engrossed in the other, when he goes back to that spot. It's beginning to hurt, and I tried to push him off. He broke off, and he looked down at me. He looked different, though. His normal green eyes were stark red, and he was looking at me with a renewed lust. "Gerard?" He growled from low in the throat as he answered me, "Yes?" I started to scream, but he came at me hard and fast before I could. He knocked me all the way down, and he held me down. I tried to struggle, but I felt for some reason, that he wouldn't hurt me. I let him stay on me, and I stopped fighting. He slowly moved down my neck, and he sunk his teeth into my neck.
A moan is all that could be uttered from my end of this. I had had Gerard many times, and he had never been like this. This was a new and pleasurable treat. I sunk my nails into his shirtless back,and I slowly arched my back as he got deeper with the bite. I moaned again, and I started to black out, he was going harder and faster now. I was running out of breath, and he pulled out. He was looking down at me, and he was panting. He then spoke, "Drink from me. Or you'll die.. do it!" He slit his wrist, and I watched him.. I really didn't know what to say.. I'd die? Of what?
I listened regardless. I tried to reach my head up but I was too weak to. He slammed his wrist to my mouth, and I latched onto it. He leaned over me, and he winced as I clung to his wrist, and let the blood flow from it. I shallowed, and i slowly broke off from his wrist, and I leaned my head back, screamed, and everything went black..
As I woke, I was in the hall of my apartment, away from all windows.. next to me was Gerard. So he hadn't been a dream.. I slowly sat up, and started to move to the entrance, when a voice behind me spoke, "Don't go out there. You'll die." I looked back at Gerard, who was shirtless, laying on my floor, staring at me. I smirk, and I shake my head. I wandered out a few steps, and I started to burn, and I immediately fly back to the hall with Gerard. I leaned on him, and I shock. What had happened to me?
"What am I?" "You mean, we?" I nodded. "We're vampires."
Sign up to rate and review this story