Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Another Decade Under the Influence 3:Brendon's to do list.

Spongebob?

by Popciclegirl 0 reviews

A talk about Spongebob with Spencer and Panic!

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Published: 2006-10-24 - Updated: 2006-10-24 - 503 words

-1TrainWreck
Brendon was eagarly waiting for his coffie at the nearest cafe'...he was with his fellow band members of Panic! At the Disco and...his girlfriend.

"Can I have a pony?" Brendon's small minded girlfriend, Lillith, asked.

"Uhhhh...why?" Brendon asked.

"Thanks! I'm gonna name it Lillith."

"So...I have a new song..." Ryan said.

"Okay...let's hear it."

"I named it Just Because I'm in a b-"

"I want be a voice actor for Spongebob." Spencer cut in.

Everyone looked at him.

"I DO TOO!" Lillith said.

"Is that so? Spongebob actors can't make that much. Sure it's a popular show but...your...20 and the dude who plays Spongebob is 50! I mean, it's like you walk in and everyone has walkers and old people stuff like that and-"

Jon Continues talking in the background

"I don't know why...I mean...lots of musicians are now actors...I mean look at Jared Leto." Spencer said.

"Well...he was an actor BEFORE he was a singer." Brendon said.

"Jared Leto's good looking...better than you." Lillith laughed.

Brendon looked at her. "Uh. I'm right here." Brendon waved his hand in front of her face.

"He, he. I know."

"What does out c-d mean, Brendon?" Ryan asked.

"Uhh...it's a play...umm..."

"We have to figure out what it means."

Jon is still talking

"Why? We wrote it for...fun."

"Yeah but...do the songs have meanings?"

"Lying Is The Most Fun did."

"It did?" Ryan asked. Brendon nodded. "You're good! You should be my partner in...THE MYSTERY OF PANIC! AT THE DISCO!"

"How much money do people at Spongebob make?" Spencer cut in.

"50000000000000000 DOLLARS!" Lillith yelled.

"I think...20 dollars an hour." Ryan said.

"uuhhhhh...."

"They can't make that much. The people who accually make the show make the most. I mean...Nickolodien and MTV...that must be a lot. Imagine how much both T.V. stations are worth. If we were rich maybe we could buy them but...I don't see it happening anytime soon. Hey did you guys see that episode where Spongebob works for The Chum Bucket and-"

Jon Continues

"Anyways...the coffie isn't coming anytime soon so...I'm out to DISCOVER THE MYSTERY!" Ryan ran out in a detective outfit.

"Jon's gonna come with me to get my pony." Lillith dragged Jon, who was still talking, out of the Cafe'.

"I'm gonna go sign up for Spongebob..." Spencer was gone too.

"Here's your coffie." The waitress said.

"Uhh...give it to the animals. I don't want it anymore." Brendon replied.

"fine...BE THAT WAY! Oh and...CAN I HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH?" I said.

Brendon walked out of the Cafe'...

"Brendon...it's your turn now! MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" A...rusty voice said.

"Huh?"

"Look down!"

"Oh...what a cute dog!" Brendon bent down to pet it.

"Keep you're Brendy paws off of me! I have one question..."

"What is that?"

"I'll tell you next chapter."
**************************

You heard the dog. Get out of here. Chapters over...unless theres chapter 2. Then read that one. WOO!
Sign up to rate and review this story