Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Hidden Memories

Chapter 17

by youngandreckless 4 reviews

chapter 17

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-10-25 - Updated: 2006-10-25 - 2689 words

0Unrated
Yay. Stacey didnt take a whole week! lol.






Chapter 17







Laura's POV


"You okay?" he asked as I flipped my phone closed. Scooting back a little more on the couch, I nodded slowly,
"Home..." I whispered as he scooted closer, "Have to go home,"
"But its not morning, and we are no where near drunk on this stuff," leaving a peck on my lips he moved to my neck, my eyes glanced to my hand, and Joe took over my mind.
"Cole, no stop," I pushed him away.
"What?" I swallowed hard, swiping my tongue across my dry lips.
"I can't do this, I shouldn't be here in your hotel room like this with you, my brother and friends are right, I should be looking for Joe," I reached for my purse.
"You can't be serious,"
"I am serious, very serious, take me home please,"
"What the hell has this kid done to you? You know I seem to remember being told that you cheated, or almost cheated on him twice and never once did he enter your mind and he remembered who the hell you were, now he can't remember you and you're miss do no wrong?" Cole was right, I hated to admit it but he was.
"It's different now, he may never remember that stuff, but he'll remember this,"
"This is a joke, Laura; he's never going to remember! Stop lying to yourself, because in the end of all this once you realize you're going to be the one that is hurting and alone," I looked away from him as he yelled at me.
"You don't know anything!" I yelled pushing him further away from me, getting up.
"I know a lot, you just don't want to hear the truth! Because all of you, Stacey, Pete and the rest of them, you guys are tip toeing around with this hope! He's not going to remember! Stop lying to your self!" he grabbed my arm, stopping me from leaving.
"I am not tip toeing around anything, thank you very much, Joe will remember," I tried to pull my arm out of his grasp, having no luck the first time, I kept trying, "Let me go," I waited a minute, staring at him, "You're hurting me," I whispered. He tipped the wine bottle to his lips, taking a large gulp; before backing me to the wall. I guess I never really realized how scary he looked intoxicated, this hungry lust look in his eyes.
"I've never wanted you more then I want you right now," he leaned against me, whispering in my ear, before placing a couple of kisses on my neck. I sucked in air, as he dropped the wine bottle, the liquid inside soaking the floor and the bottom of my jeans, his hand sneaking up under my shirt. I wasn't getting out of here unless I got him off of me. I closed my eyes slowly bringing my leg up and down, letting my foot rub against his leg; he grunted as he kissed my neck his hands roaming my upper body, a wave of disgust took over me, as I brought my leg up fast, kneeing him in the nuts, he instantly backed away a little before falling to the ground, wailing in pain. I took this chance to run for it. I stopped at the door looking back as he looked at me, not wasting another moment before throwing the hotel door open, I didn't stop until I reached the elevator I pressed the button half a dozen times then searching my purse for my phone, I stepped on the elevator now pushing the close doors button a million times, I flipped my phone open back against the elevator wall as the doors closed and I heard him bang against them, now most likely trying to press the elevator call button to get the doors open. I pressed the arrow down in my recent calls hitting the green button, waiting for Pete to answer his phone. I slid down on the elevator floor, crying now; I didn't know why I was crying, I guess I thought maybe it would make Pete not yell as he was doing into the phone this second.
"Petey you have to come get me, and please stop yelling at me," I whispered, as the elevator dinged the 5th floor. He soften his tone after a second probably hearing the pouting in my voice, asking where I was, I hung up the phone a second later as he told me to wait by the sign in desk, he'd be there in a minute. I shoved my phone back into my purse, wiping my eyes standing as the elevator dinged the ground floor, and the elevator doors open.
"Running down twenty flights is a great work out," my eyes widen as he stepped on the elevator, pushing the door close button.
"Cole, no come on, my brother is on his way," I tried to push pass him and get the elevator doors to stop from closing.
"Fuck your brother, you remember that one hotel party we went to, we got so wasted and didn't want to wait to rip each other's clothes off, so we did it in the elevator, lets do that again," he stepped closer as I stepped back, his hand pressed another button on the elevator button panel.
"No I don't want to, I want to go wait where my brother told me to wait, I want to get out of this elevator, I want to forget you ever came here,"
"Oh you don't really want to forget me, no one else can ever touch you the way I do," he unfolded my arms, pinning them above my head, as I tried to push him away. He held my hands locked above my head with one of his hands as he pulled my phone out of my purse, "A audience will make this all the more fun," he smirked, I had no clue who this guy was, this wasn't the Cole I knew, this wasn't him at all. My eyes widen as Joe's voice echoed over the speaker part of my phone.
"Please don't," I closed my eyes, tears slipping passed them.
"Let's give him a memory he'll never be able to forget," He laughed, pulling me down as he bent down placing the phone on the elevator floor.
"Laura? You okay?" I heard Joe ask.
"Oh she's going to be over the edge in a few minutes," Cole answered Joe.
"Joe, hang up, call Pete," I spoke as loud as I could, hoping my voice was actually saying the words I repeated in my head. Being terrified of the events about to happen, I wasn't quite sure, I had spoken.
"Laura what's going on? Where are you?"
"Just hang up, and call Pete!" I yelled this time, as Cole's hand ran up and down my thigh. I snapped my eyes closed again, wishing this away.





Joe's POV


I couldn't believe what I was hearing on the phone, I grabbed the house phone trying to remember what Pete's cell phone number was, pressing a couple buttons on the phone, I listened to the voices that came from the answering machine. I had no clue what I hit or why the answering machine voicemail was playing. I stopped for a second as my head started to hurt,

.
..
...
"Its Laura... Joe... and Alla... Who the hell is gonna call for the dog?... Stop calling her a dog, that's why she don't listen to you... Whatever, uh we to busy doing things to pick up the phone... why you gotta saying doing things like that for? My parents and brother are gonna listen to this message, not to mention everyone else we know... well then change it, we'll redo it... I don't know how I thought you knew... Nah I don't know but who gives a fuck leave a damn message,"
...
..
.

I leaned hit speaker phone on my cell phone placing it on the table, grasping a chair as my head felt like it was being blasted with pain. I tried taking slow breaths, keeping my eyes closed. But what happened next wasn't something I expected at all.


...
..
.
I pushed the door all the way open, and then stood there in the door way. Her eye's widen, and I think she stopped breathing before all the air was quickly taken in once again, she blinked a few times as I stood there staring at her. She didn't waste another second before getting up and running to me. I picked her up, as she wrapped her legs around my waist. Hugging me as tightly as she could, she inhaled the smell of my cologne, lifting her head. "Oh my god, how?" she mumbled as tears streamed from her eyes down her cheeks.
"Your best friend is nuts," I mumbled, tears slowly getting passed my eyes.

...
..
.


And then I was fine, I looked at the house phone again dialing seven numbers, I didn't know who I was calling I just dialed and placed the phone to my ear, picking up my cell. "Laura, talk to me what's happening?" I didn't even know what was happening to me, I just felt this wave of need swipe through me, a need to protect her from what was happening. I heard screaming and laughter, trying not to picture what might be going on wherever she was.
"Pete?" I talked into the house phone, "Cole's got Laura, Pete I think he's trying to rape her," I stepped away from my cell phone filling Pete in, before walking back over to the table, hitting speaker on the house phone, "Laura, baby talk to me," I really didn't know why I just said it that way to her but I did. I pushed the random thoughts to the back of my mind.
"Ask where in the hotel she is, Joe," I listened to Pete's voice, and then looked to my cell phone.
"Laura you have to tell me where in the hotel you are," I heard a muffled mumbling, followed by Cole's scream in pain and Laura screaming elevator. I heard Pete yell to one of the hotel security people as I told him she's in the elevator. This had to be the most outrageous thing ever.


Patrick's POV


I finally stopped the car in front of the house. I took in a couple breaths, shaking my head. I had no clue what I was doing, Kristi was a nice girl, though I've only know her for a short time, and Lizy was gone; it wasn't like we've broken up or something that she could come back. She was gone, completely taken out of my life without my consent. I guess that's what's making this ten times harder, I loved her and she was stolen from me. I loved who I was with her and who she was with me. I closed my eyes trying to remind myself of the little things I had glanced at before; such as the scent of the shampoo she used, or the way the purple bangs stuck out against her skin and black hair, or the way her eyes sparkled when she smiled at me. I want those things back, I want her back. I leaned my head back against the head rest, sighing.





Ana's POV


"I didn't like seeing Patrick with that girl," I bit my bottom lip as Andy threw the blankets back climbing into bed.
"Why not?"
"Um because it wasn't my sister," I flipped the page of my school book, I hadn't even read the page, nor did I plan to.
"Okay stupid question sorry, but you can't expect him to be alone forever,"
"No, but I think its way to soon,"
"No you think that if Patrick goes out with this girl, you'll have to face the fact that Lizy really isn't around,"
"No, I've already faced that," he shook head mumbling uh huh, "What you don't believe me?"
"No I don't, what's with all this school stuff, or the extra time you spend at Stalla's?"
"I've always wanted to go back just didn't really have time, and Laura needs the help keeping it running,"
"Yeah okay, Lizy was going back to school, and Lizy was helping Laura with Stalla's, see a pattern? You aren't over the fact that your sister is gone, and I'm worried,"
"Its not a pattern and I am!" I stopped, looking to him, "Why are you worried?"
"Oh I don't know, could it be that if you keep trying to do or be your sister to make up for her being gone, I'm scared you're going to take it over board, and me and Jordan are gonna loose you,"





Pete's POV


"You have to get all these elevators open, my sister is in one of them!" I yelled at the guy. We both started pushing all the elevator call buttons. Coming to the middle as all the elevators open except one, "How do we get it to open?" I looked to my right.
"There's a control panel but the guy who has the key to the control room is out sick today, the only way to get in there is if they un hit that stop button that was hit in the first place," I sighed, closing my eyes.
"Joe, Laura has got to hit that stop button," I listened to him talk to her over the phone, and I listened to her cries. In this moment something was different, it wasn't Joe who couldn't remember, and was just trying to save a person who was a friend more then a lover. It WAS Joe. I don't know how. But I swear listening to that conversation it was him.




Laura's POV



I opened my eyes, as he moaned my name, reaching for my cell phone. I couldn't let this be heard any longer, it was bad enough the images were going to be burned inside my head. I grabbed it closing it, trying to keep fighting against him. Finally giving up fighting, I opened my eyes, seeing him no longer on the floor with me but dressed and standing over me.
"Get dressed," he rolled his eyes, tossing my jeans and shirt at me, stepping over me pressing the stop button, then the 20th floor button, the elevator stopped and he stepped off, reaching in pressing ground floor, "Thanks," I closed my eyes again, hearing the elevator doors close, as I pulled my legs to me, I opened my eyes hearing the ring tone. Joe's ring tone. Then I remembered the words, "Laura baby talk to me," he had called me baby. Did that mean he remembered something? Everything else that had just happen in the last hour was swept away from my mind, everything bad that is. And my brain was filled with good, I forced myself to stand as I looked up seeing the elevator ding the last floor, I pushed my phone into my purse, pulling my purse up on my arm, folding my arms, biting my bottom lip as the elevator doors opened. Pete stood there and Joe came running up behind him not even a second later.
"Oh god are you okay? Where is he??" Pete asked pulling me into his arms. I closed my eyes focusing on the good, trying not to let the disgust and terrified feeling I felt as Pete held me. I now knew how Stacey felt that night on the boat. But I was determined in that moment not to let it affect me the way it affected her. I unfolded my arms wrapping them around my brother as he held me tightly. My head buried in his neck, as tears slowly escaped my eyes, "Shush, I got you, no one can hurt you now," he whispered. I lifted my head feeling a third hand rub across my hair, my eyes met with Joe's. He didn't have the look in his eyes of love, but sympathy. At least it wasn't that blank stare.
Sign up to rate and review this story