Categories > Original > Drama > A story of Courage

Chapter 4

by Sing2009 0 reviews

yeah its Chapter 4

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [R] [V] [X] - Published: 2006-10-25 - Updated: 2006-10-25 - 443 words

-1Illiterate
We all filed back into the court room there was easily 900 people from school in the court room on the bottom level. I didn't know whose side they were on. But I hope that after they heard the whole side of my story that they would be on my side. "All Rise Court is in session. Please sit," "Ms. Robbins please come back to the stand and finish your side of the story." "Yes Sir." "Ms. Robbins the last thing you said was He's the Star Quarter back at school and then this evil monster when he's away from everyone else. Can you pick up from there please?" "Yes Sir, as I was saying Greg had turned in to this vicious man. He had become someone I didn't want to know. So that night I called him and told him that we were no longer going out. After that Greg began to spread rumors that I had forced him to have sex with me and that I was going to go to court for rape and attempted murder. At that point I began to become very depressed. After that is when the nightmares began I would wake up and it would be that night all over. I couldn't escape this dream. I am now on anti depressants but what he did just made me feel vulnerable all the time. That is basically what has happened from that night on." "Now Ms. Robbins Greg told me that you began to write, is that true?" "Yes sir that is true." "Greg told me that it was very bitter and angry writing." "Well of course it is it's all about what he did to me, and the pain I've had to suffer through. Are you trying to imply that my writing is not sane Mr. Labec?" "Well." "Answer her question Mr. Labec said the judge in a stern voice" "well Ms. Robbins I am and we would like you to take an insanity test to prove you're sane." "Alright Mr. Labec I will take your little sanity test to prove to you that I am sane. And why do you really need to know if I am sane or not?" "Because Emma don't you know were planning on taking custody of the bay when it is born." Just then I could feel my heart drop completely to the floor. "WHAT are you talking about? You're going to try to gain custody of the baby after he tried to kill my child! And he raped me." "Ms. Robbins please calm down and take a seat back at you table. Mr. Labec you will have no further questions.
Sign up to rate and review this story