Categories > Original > Drama > A story of Courage

Chapter 3

by Sing2009 0 reviews

yeah Chapter 3!

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [R] [V] [X] - Published: 2006-10-25 - Updated: 2006-10-25 - 764 words

0Unrated
Yes I can." "Go ahead." "Well Mr. Labec it all started as Greg came to pick me up for a party we would be going together. Greg seemed like the gentle man I've been looking for. Greg and I drove to the party in his Blue two doors Mustang. We arrived at the party and it was seven we ate some pizza and danced. We got tried so we sat down on a couch. We were quite close to each other I mean we were boyfriend and girlfriend. I loved Greg I thought he loved me to but it was all a lie. Greg had drunk that night and wasn't beginning himself he was cussing and be violent. Greg knew that I wanted to be Pure until Marriage. But I guess that Monster he had become from the Alcohol blurred his memory. Greg grabbed me by the arm and walked me up stairs. He threw me down on to a bed. I started asking him what he was doing. Then he said you should know you dumb good for nothing whore. And we know all that you're good for; actually we know what all girls are good for. At that point I knew that he had gone off the deep end. I began to scream loudly. Greg what is wrong with why are you acting like this? "Why am I acting like this? Because every good girl needs a bad boy" I told him that I didn't like his bad boy image it was just a cover up. "Emma you should just shut the F* up!" Right after he said that he rapped me over and over again. I passed out I woke up and I was alone. I felt so violated. I knew what I had to do I walked my self to the hospital. After that my mom came and picked me up. I went home and went on with life at school and every where else I didn't talk to Greg until he called me one day about two months after the incident. Greg said he wanted to go to lunch and talk. I agreed. We went to olive garden. At lunch we talked things out he told me he was really really sorry for what he did and he was glad I wasn't pregnant. Then I told him that I was pregnant. He turned from my prince into that Monster within a snap of a finger. He called the waiter and paid the bill. We got into his car he began to scream at me. "You F*ing Whore! How could you do you know how this is going to look to colleges? Greg it's not my fault! He calmed down and was silent then we pulled up to his house I only went in because I really had to use the bathroom. I came out and Greg was standing there with the strangest look upon his face. He grabbed me and began to beat at my stomach I was screaming GREG WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOUR GOING TO KILL THE BABY! "That's my intent Emma it doesn't belong here it has to go" he stopped for a moment I some how broke free from his hold I ran so fast I ran away. I heard him speeding after me in his car. I ran faster and faster I knew I had to loose him so I ran into someone's yard and hid in the bushes until he had turned the corner. Then I quickly ran out of the bushes and ran to my friend Marie's House. I got there and just broke down. I told Marie that I didn't know who Greg had become. He's the Star Quarter back at school and then this evil monster when he's away from everyone else." "I am Sorry Ms. Robbins but we are going to have to take an hour break for lunch. Court Adjourned." So I stepped down from the stand and went with my lawyer and mother to get lunch. My Lawyer explained to me that I was doing great and to keep it up. "Emma you have changed from this weak and vulnerable girl to this strong woman! I'm so proud to be you mom!" "Thanks mom I'm very happy that you have stuck with me through it all." "Emma I want you to know that if your father was still here he would be so proud of you." "Thanks mom I love you. We have to get back in there I'm determined to make him pay for this."
Sign up to rate and review this story