Categories > Original > Drama > A story of Courage

Chapter 2

by Sing2009 0 reviews

this chapter two.

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [R] [V] [X] - Published: 2006-10-25 - Updated: 2006-10-25 - 432 words

0Unrated
As I sat in the house alone I began to scream "My god why did this happen to me why? I didn't deserve this what did I do? God help me this Pain is almost too much to bear!" I fell to my knees and cried for what seemed an eternity. I pulled my self off the ground. "Emma you have to be strong you have to be strong for your child." I really don't know if that was my conscious tell me that or if it was God. I grabbed my purse and went to the mall. I bought the nicest suit I could find and afford. I had to look strong even if I wasn't sure if I could make it yet. I had Court tomorrow morning. I knew the whole school was going to show up. My Lawyer had me convinced we had enough evidence to send Greg to jail. We had attempted murder of two people and we had proof of rape. I went to sleep and in the morning I woke early and curled my hair. At eight O'clock we left the house and made our way to the court house. I was so happy to have my mom there to support me. We arrived at the court house as we stepped out of the car we were grabbed by Police to escort us to the court house. There had to have been at least 20 news crews. All I heard was one man asking me over and over again "Emma, how have you cooped with suck an event how are you holding up?" he asked that at least 3 times. We found Ms. Smith and sat at our table. "All rise, court is now in session Please be seated. "The Judge was this tall extremely skinny man with dark brown hair. "Will the Defendant call his first witness to the stand?" "Yes I call Emma Christine Robbins to the stand." I walked over to the stand with ever more grace than I had ever walked before. "I Emma Christine Robbins swear to tell the truth and nothing but the truth." "You may be seated Claimed the judge." "Good morning Emma. I know you don't want to be here as much as I do is that right?" "That isn't correct Mr.Labec I really want to be here I want to send Greg to jail for what he did." "Wow Emma you seem to be holding a grudge. Well lest get down to my point of being here. Can you tell us what happened on the night of June 17?
Sign up to rate and review this story