Categories > Cartoons > Avatar: The Last Airbender > I'll give you the world

Thinking Of You

by shasta 1 review

Zuko sets his sights on a certain waterbender and slowly turns her against her against Aang and Sokka.

Category: Avatar: The Last Airbender - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Katara, Zuko - Published: 2006-10-26 - Updated: 2006-10-26 - 294 words

0Unrated
Chapter 1
Thinking Of You

Zuko gazed at the water from the safety of his ship, mesmerized by how beautiful and wondrous it seemed under the rays of the afternoon sun; just like she could be she was by his side.

Iroh then came out to join him and was surprised to see him in a state of blissful happiness instead of his usual depression.

"Zuko, the avatar has been spotted on the island of Hunsu." Iroh said quietly.

"You have been out here for two hours, what's wrong?" Iroh asked him with genuine concern in his voice.

"It's nothing uncle, I am just thinking." Zuko said coldly.

"Hmm the waterbender, I can see why you like her." Iroh said with a gracious smile.

"How...how did you know?" Zuko said in disbelief.

"You might as well have had it written all over your face." Iroh said calmly with a hearty laugh.

"I just don't know what to do, how can I show her I'm more than just a cold and ruthless fire nation prince?" Zuko said with a sullen and confused look.

"No real fire nation man or woman, royalty or otherwise, has ever truly been in love. They have only done as they were told, you have something no one of the fire nation could ever hope to have." Iroh said seriously.

"What is that?" Zuko said looking back to the ocean.

"You have love in your heart my nephew." Iroh said warmly.

Zuko then looked up at the horizon slowly, his face changed from cold and distant to a soft and pleased. He then hurried up to the wheelhouse of the ship.

"Set a course for the island of Hinsu." Zuko commanded firmly.

Sorry it's soo short...next one will be longer!
Sign up to rate and review this story