Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > The old man of the sea

Ch 1

by angelface 3 reviews

"They are mortals, you fool, I will defeat them." the stranger seemed outraged but then it looked like he had an idea. "If your crackpot prediction is right I guess I can not defeat them, but nothi...

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Humor, Romance - Published: 2006-10-22 - Updated: 2006-10-22 - 598 words

0Unrated
Angelface: Hey there fellow ficwad-ers! Finally, my first real fanfic! Im here with my two little helpers, Candycorn and fingernail clippings! And the newest member of our family, Cherry lipgloss!
Candycorn: As you know, or should know, my mommy does not own cott, if she did, she wouldnt bother writing stories here.
Fingerlnail clippings: and as my mommy already said, this is her first fanfic so BE NICE! she is excited cause today she gets to watch See you at the Crossroads! FINALLY!
Cherry lipgloss: oh! um, hi there! hehe, uh, yea. so, err...read this. will that do mistress?
Angelface: For the last time call me mom!
Cherry lipgloss: Oh, right
AND ACTION



On a far away beach an old man lay on the shore. He looked about fifty and was unkempt with a long scraggly beard, tangled mess of brownish-gray hair and a worn old Greek toga. He lay serenely sleeping until a sharp tug at his ankle woke him. "What, who's there?" The man stammered tiredly, obviously not amused that someone had woken him from his peaceful slumber. The man turned around to see a scarred, red eyed man tightly gripping his ankle, scared, the man started to change form trying new shapes to see if one would break his hold but every shape he tried the grip still held. The man stopped changing, now panting and exhausted from shape shifting that much. He looked at the man holding his ankle, "What do you want?" He panted.
The red eyed stranger started chuckling evilly "Don't you just hate it when history repeats itself Proteus? I need you to tell me how to defeat these children." With that the red eyed stranger held out one hand and a fire appeared above it. In the fire there were images of seven children.
Proteus sighed; this man was surely evil but he new he wouldn't let go of his ankle if he didn't. Proteus' eyes began to glow and were filled with silver light. The light lasted for only a few seconds and then his eyes were left his normal color, a sea blue. He turned to the stranger "I see that whatever you do you will never defeat them."
The stranger started chuckling "They are mortals, you fool, I will defeat them." the stranger seemed outraged but then it looked like he had an idea. "If your crackpot prediction is right I guess I can not defeat them, but nothing says you can't."
Proteus looked shocked. "Why should I help you, I have no quarrel with these children!" Proteus growled back, angry that a stranger would have such a request.
"I'm afraid," the red eyed man replied back with an evil gleam in his eyes "you have no choice." The stranger quickly dropped his hold on Proteus's ankle and before he could do anything he grabbed him by the neck.
"Who are you?" Proteus stammered.
"Call me Cronus." the stranger replied cruelly as he pulled out a black necklace with ancient greek symbols on it and had an eerie red glow. Cronus forcibly strung around Proteus's neck and then let go. The horrible red light from the necklace spread along proteus's skin. Suddenly he had the hugest headache, it felt like his head would explode as hate of the seven children foretold was jammed into his mind. Then abruptly the red light receded, leaving a once peaceful man standing there on the beach with only hate for the prophesized in his mind.

A/N: A special thanks to kitkat1327, who gave me the idea for this story
Sign up to rate and review this story