Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > The old man of the sea

Mall and Movies

by angelface 6 reviews

The girls go shopping and the guys watch movies

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Humor, Romance - Published: 2006-10-30 - Updated: 2006-10-30 - 830 words

1Original
Angelface: finally, a new chapter! sorry it took so long. but anyways, take it away, you guys
Fingernail clippings: Candycorn can't talk today, she is hiding from all the trick-or-treaters cause tomorrow is Halloween and she don't wanna get eaten!
Cherry lipgloss: yea, so anyway Angelface does not own cott, though she really really wants to
Angelface: AND ACTION






"Oo, lets go into that store next!" Theresa said, pointing to the Gap.
"/Theresa/," Atlanta wined, "Can't we go now? If I have to go running around the mall for another second, I'll faint!"
It was a bright and sunny Saturday afternoon, warm but with a little breeze, the perfect day, in Atlanta's mind, to go running in the park with Archie. But /noooo/, Theresa had to drag her to the crowded, baking hot mall, claiming she needed /A new shirt or two/, but they had been there 6 hours, and Theresa had bought up the whole mall!! And poor Atlanta was carrying most of the bags.
"But /Atlanta/, there's that dance on tuesday, and all i have to wear are these old blouses, t-shirts and this hiddious sweater with clowns and-"
"What?!" Altanta cried suddenly
"Yea I know, i got it as a gift from my grandm-"
"NO! I mean about the /dance/! I didn't know there was a dance on tuesday!"
"O, well there is, and you better hurry up to ask Archie to it, cause the girls are going to be all over him"
"What?! What makes you think I'd ask Archie out? i dont like Archie! He's so.../Archie/!"
"Are you sure about that?" Theresa asked knowingly. Atlanta thought for a moment. Did she like Archie? I mean, He had purple cowlicked hair, a broken looking nose, and a wonky heel. But he was also nice, fair, and cute. Wait, did she/ just think he was //cute/?! Huh, guess she did like him.
"Hel/lo/, earth to Atlanta!" said Theresa
"Oops, sorry Terry, yea, I guess we better get shopping or you'll have to wear that clown shirt!"



"Hey Arch, pass the popcorn." Herry said, not moving his eyes from the TV where the movie was playing. Archie passed him the popcron and sighed. It was a bright sunny day out, perfect for running in the park with Atlanta, but noooo/, the guys had insisted that they watch /just one movie when they ended up watching a movie marathon. And poor Archie had to sit through it.
"Hey Arch, you know that-"
"SHHHHH!" Herry cut Jay off, so Jay lowered his voice to a wisper
"Hey Arch, you know that dance on Tuesday? I might ask Theresa to it and-"
"WHAT?!" Archie yelled.
"SHHHHH!" Herry said. So Archie lowered his voice to a whisper.
"What?" Archie wispered.
"Yea, I might ask Theresa and-"
"NO! I mean I didn't even know there was a dance!"
"Yea, so-" Jay started
"SHHHHH!" Herry cut in. So Jay lowered his voice to a whisper.
"Yea, so you better ask Atlanta out soon, cause the guys are gonna be all over her."
"What?! What makes you-"
"SHHHHH!" Herry said. So Archie lowered his voice to a whisper.
"What makes you think I'd ask Atlanta out? I dont like Atlanta! She's so... /Atlanta/!"
"Are you sure about that?" Jay asked with a smile." Archie thought for a moment. Did he like Atlanta? Duh! Of course he did! But he couldn't ask her out, if she said no it would ruin their friendship! But if she said yes...
All of a sudden, Herry started yelling and cheering, aparently something cool had happened in the movie. Archie looked at Jay, and Jay looked at Archie. They smiled.
"SHHHHHHH!!"



"Master, how will I defeat the heroes?" Proteus asked, a blank, zombie-like stare in his glowing eyes.
"You will shape-shift, of course! Shape shift into the most fierce creatures you have!" Cronus said, his loud voice echoing of the walls of the large warehouse.
"But master, I can only shape-shift into ordinary animals, ones that the children will defeat easily." (A/N I actually dont know/what/ Proteus can transform into, who knows? He might turn into really weird beasts! But i'm not sure, so I'll just do it this way. If you have more information on Proteus, please tell me)
"Of course! Did you think I didn't know that you fool!! That is why I made this!" He held up a small bottle, containing a silvery blue liquid. "Drink this and you will be able to transform into any horrible creature that you can think of!"
"Yes, Master." he said, then took the bottle and drank the potion. Nothing appeared to happen, but Proteus felt it working.
"Okay, now go, my warrior, GO!" Protues started walking away, the sound of Cronus' evil laughing fading away behind him.



Sorry, guys, that was a sucky chapter. Future ones will be better and longer IF YOU GIVE ME SOME IDEAS!!! I want to write what you want to read! so plz review!!
Sign up to rate and review this story