Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Time Web

Archie

by water_dragon 3 reviews

squawk squawk

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Humor - Published: 2006-10-27 - Updated: 2006-10-28 - 251 words

1Exciting
Archie's alarm went off and he rolled out of bed. Yawning he staggered over to his wardrobe and pulled on his usual outfit of a blue tracksuit. There was a thump at his door and then nothing, silence.
Archie opened his door and then fell. Unlike Herry he fell into a rainforest. A flock of tropical birds flew away squawking. His PMR beeped and he fell out of the tree in shock. Odie's face appeared on the screen. "Archie! Where are you?"

Archie moved the communicator so Odie could see, "some sort of rainforest by the looks of it, what happened?"
"Cronus," Odie said grimly, "that filthy, cheating, slimy, ugly... "
"I know I know, what did he do?"
"He spread a Time Web across the floor, you fell in and it dropped you at a random time and place in the world."

Archie shifted uncomfortably, "how can you PMR me then?"
"You must have fallen only a couple of hours into the future."
"And the others?"
"All gone, you're the only one I can contact."
"I'll call you later when I figure out where I am," Archie clipped the communicator onto his belt and looked around.

Just behind him a black snake with red markings on it's back prepared to strike; venom dripping from its fangs!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sorry it's so short, atlanta's is the longest, keep in mind that the parts look longer in an excersise book which is where i wrote the drafts
and thankyou for the positive feedback and comments
Sign up to rate and review this story