Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Time Web

Jay & Theresa

by water_dragon 2 reviews

we're all going on a summer holiday I'M FALLING OFF A CLIFF!

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-10-28 - Updated: 2006-10-29 - 232 words

1Exciting
As they fell through nothing Theresa gripped jay's hand tightly. A patch of jewel bright colour appeared and approached with alarming speed. The pair landed on soft grass. Jay propped himself up on his elbows and looked around. Next to him, still holding tightly to his hand, Theresa stood and helped him up.

They were on a seaside cliff, overlooking a white sanded beach with a few scattered people. theresa stood at the edge and looked out; she didn't let go of Jay. "We should find a path to get down there, find out where we are?" He looked at her hopefully but she shook her head. "I don't have mine either," he frowned, "come on."

There was a cracking sound and Theresa stopped walking. "What was that?" Jay shrugged and that was when the cliff gave way. Jay still stood, or rather, lay on the grass; but Theresa was hanging off his hand. Now they could see the sharp rocks at the foot of the cliff.

Jay could see people on the beach pointing and running. Theresa cried out as her hand slipped. She lunged up and grabbed jay's wrist. they were both holding on tightly, but still Theresa slipped, and the people from the beach wouldn't make it in time.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i'm sorry the parts are so short, i'll try and get Atlanta up tomorrow, hers is by far the longest
Sign up to rate and review this story