Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Big Dreams and Forbidden Love

Megan learns the truth...

by thexrealxme 3 reviews

mehh.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-10-27 - Updated: 2006-10-28 - 1912 words

0Unrated
A month had passed since the death of Megan's mother and things couldnt have been better. Andy and Megan were getting along great and were both really into the living together thing. They went grocery shopping together, had a nice living routine, and even picked out flowers for the balcony together.

"Hey baby..." He addressed her while she sat in the kitchen drinking her morning coffee. He put her hands on her shoulders when he entered and rubbed her forearms and kissed her head, her cheek, her neck. She smiled.

He continued "I have to go to Chicago today."

"Why do you have to go into the city?"

"That PETA thing is today..."

Megan remembered. PETA2 had asked Andy to help out with a campaign they were holding in Chicago. He had told her about it a week ago, but it slipped her mind that it was today.

"Oh right! That should be fun... what time are you leaving?"

"Probably in an hour... maybe hour and a half. Do you want to come with me?"

"Ughh... I always feel kinda shunned at those things. I mean, its wonderful what they do and everything, but I feel like not eatting meat isn't enough. The vegetarian thing I can do, I've been one forever ... its just the VEGAN thing that gets me. I just feel inferior."

Andy laughed.

"Alright, it's okay... really. So you're just gonna hang out here today?"

"Well actually -- maybe I'll just drive to Wilmette? I'll just hang out at Patrick's... I feel like I havn't talked to him in a while."

Andy leaned in and kissed her.

"That'll work."

He kissed her again and she made her way upstairs to get ready.

****************

She showed up at Patrick's house 3 hours later. He was happy to see her, he felt he never got to have those 'best friend' type of moments - the kind they had at the beginning of the tour.

They sat on the back deck and talked for a while. About how they were, what was new, going over old memories of the tour.

"Hey... do you want to go get something to eat?" They were both starving.

Megan smiled big "Lets order Dominoes!!!"

Patrick made a face "Dominoes? I was gonna take you somewhere nice, you seriously want to order Dominoes?"

"Yeah... I hvn't had Dominoes in such a long time. Hell, I havnt had actual PIZZA in a long time. I love Andy to death, but I'm dying for something greasy and cheesy."

He got up "Alright then, I will order Dominoes."

The pizza came 30 minutes later and they were sitting in his kitchen, Megan already on her 5th piece. Patrick was just staring, laughing at her.

Megan put her pizza down "I'm so happy we're hanging out again Patrick. I feel like I needed some me and you time. You're one of my best friends and the only time I see you is with Joe, Pete, and Andy around. I havn't seen you since the airport. That was like what? Almost a month ago?"

He shifted awkwardly "Yeah, that's probably right."

"What ever happened to that interview? Was it for a magazine or a tv thing? Andy hasn't mentioned it."

Patrick stared at his hands and cracked his knuckles. "Yeah, it was just for an internet thing actually. Nothing Major."

"Well that's still fun. I'd like to read it!"

"Well its on MTV's website, under our artist page I think. I'm not sure, I havn't read it yet."

Megan picked up her pizza and took another bite while Patrick fidgeted.

"Megan listen -- I have to tell you something" He blurted out. His impulsive tone made him sound serious, which also made Megan a little bit nervous.

"What Patrick?" She put down her pizza again.

"In New York... a girl answered Andy's phone when you called him."

Megan swallowed and then smiled "Yeah... that girl Pete took back with him. Andy left his phone in the room, she answered it on a dare."

Patrick bit his lip and shook his head "No Meg... Pete didn't know anything about that girl. None of us did until the day after everything happened."

Her smile dropped and she pressed her lips together. She took a deep breath "What DID happen?"

He readjusted his hat "Ugh... Andy brought the girl back to his room. I'm so sorry Megan, we all wanted to tell you and it was killing us not to. Its just, it made Andy realize how much he loves you and wants to be with you. He really does love you."

Megan put her hand up to her mouth and closed her eyes "He-- had sex with somebody else while I was miles away mourning the death of my mother? How can he do this to me? How could he have acted like everything was okay? Better even? Patrick... why didn't anyone tell me?"

Patrick grabbed her hand, which was shaking "We wanted to, but we didn't know how and it killed us. Andy explained everything to us. He told us that the whole thing made him realize how much he really loved you and said how he's not gonna take your relationship for granted anymore. He told us not to say anything because he was so afraid of losing you, not because he wanted to do it again and needed us to cover for him. Please don't be too upset with him. He opened his eyes... it really did. He loves you more than anything and I know he will never do anything like this ever again. Just trust me and trust him."

Tears fell from her eyes "Patrick I can't. I can't trust him. I'm sorry, but this whole thing is just making me sick. Thank you though, for being honest with me. I guess I knew it all along... I just didn't want to face it."

She didn't freak out, she didn't yell, she just sat there and ate her pizza.

Patrick looked at her "So what now?"

"What do you mean what now? I'm going to say something to Andy... probably end it, and then I guess it's back to South Carolina? Sucks though, I really like it here."

Patrick rolled his eyes and sighed "Megan you don't have to go, you don't even have to end things. Just keep a fucking open mind and understand that if it wasn't for what happened, he'd probably still be treating you like shit, the way he did before he left. And you know that. You know you two are good for eachother."

"Yeah but this is so annoying, I can't keep going back and forth like this. I hate showing this much emotion all the time, its overwhelming."

He laughed and fidgeted with his hat some more. "Yeah, weird isnt it? But hey listen - I'm glad you're my best friend. And I'm glad you're with Andy. You guys really are good for eachother, I've known him for a long time."

Megan sniffled, god she HATED crying and lately thats all she seemed to be doing.

"I dont know, we'll see how things go after I get home tonight. Never know, you might want to leave your door unlocked, just in case I need a place to stay for the night."

She wasn't laughing because she wasn't kidding. She was still shaking with anger and thinking about what she was going to say when she got home to him.

"You're welcomed here anytime."

***************

On the way home she found herself getting more and more angry. Who gave a shit if it was some amazing realization... he had cheated on her. And it wasn't like he kissed a girl at a club, he took a girl back to his hotel room and spent the night with her. He had had sex with a girl he didn't know the night before he was going to see his /one true love/. How could he do this to her?

Her hands gripped the steering wheel as she turned onto their street. She tried to remember everything she wanted to say, but it was not a blurr. She was too angry to think. She pulled into the driveway behind Andy's car.

Good, he's home. I won't have to wait.

She didn't want to be subtle, hell, she didn't even want to be civilized. She wanted to get her point acrossed, she wanted him to know she had been hurt.

She slammed the front door as hard as she could behind her.

"What the --" she heard Andy yell as he made his way from the living room to the hallway. He stopped dead when he saw her tears and the anger in her eyes. He knew what had happened.

"Oh shit..." He walked toward her.

"Oh shit is right! Andy - why? I don't understand what I did to you...." She sobbed hard and he put his arms around her.

"Megan, you didn't do anything."

"BULLSHIT ANDY!" She pulled away "Don't fucking lie to me. All you're doing is lying to me. My mother was killed... you skip the funeral and go have sex with a girl you don't even know? And then expect me to not find out and act like nothing happened?"

"Megan ... it was a mistake."

"How could you do that to me?! How could you have sex with someone else and then tell me how much you loved me. Why couldn't you be a man and tell me yourself? Why did I have to find out from your best friend?"

He tried to reach out for her again, but she backed away.

"I'm just sorry that I didn't realize that recollecting our thoughts meant sleeping with whores."

Megan was tired of yelling and tired of being strong and screaming.
She gave in and let him put his arms around her. She sobbed into his chest and he held her close.

"Listen to me" He whispered into her hair "I love you more than anything. I was scared. I've heard so many bad things about living together and touring and everything that came with being in a serious relationship while being in a band. It makes me sick inside that I did what I did, and I'm so sorry that I didn't have the balls to tell you. I didn't want to lose you. It really made me realize how much I do love you."

"Well Andy, I love you to. But I don't know if I can do this. Right now, anyway. It's just too much to swallow. I need time to think okay. And don't worry, me recollecting my thoughts isn't the same as you recollecting your thoughts. I wont go and have sex with people."

He sighed.

"Megan, come on, give me a break please."

She let out a dry, short laugh "Uh alright... fine. I need a break to. I'm going back to Patrick's for the night. I'll call you tomorrow."

She scooted passed him and went upstairs to pack a bag. Andy followed her.

"Patricks? You're driving 2 hours BACK to Patrick's house. I'll just sleep on the couch or something... just don't leave, please."

She finished packing quickly and made her way out the door.

"I'm sorry-- I need to go. I'll call you tomorrow."

She reached the door and turned around "I love you Andy."


*********************

Yeah, I started writing something completely different, then changed the whole chapter. Mehh I dont know. I'll make it better, I promise.
Sign up to rate and review this story