Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Teen Hearts Are Beating Faster and Faster

Chapter 22

by xxteenheartsxx 0 reviews

Julie, James, and Bob are locked up, and the wedding is back on.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-10-29 - Updated: 2006-10-29 - 1546 words

0Unrated
"Amber, wake up sweetie."
"Huh?" I said dreary eyed as I opened my eyes and saw Brendon's wonderful face.
"I said wake up."
"Ohhhh, let me sleep." And I turned over onto the other side.
"I don't think you heard me very well," and he put his arm around me and started tickling me.
"No, Brendon," I said giggling, "stop. Stop it."
"What was that? I can't hear you!"
"Brendon...........Brendon come one, stop." I was laughing so hard now.
"Oh, you said stop. Okay."
"Thank you."
"So, how are you on this most wonderful of mornings?"
"Me? Well, I was doing great until you woke me up."
"Well then. I see how it is."
Then I put my hand on his face, "But I', having even more fun now, just being here with you again."
"Me too." And he leaned in and kissed me. Then we just laid there in each other's arms for about 10 minutes.
There was a knock on the door. "Are you good?" we heard Ryan ask.
"Yea, cause we don't want to see anything," Natasha said.
"Well," Brendon said, "We're under the covers."
"Okay good enough," Natasha said and she opened the door and they both came in the room. "Ha-ha, I guess you guys had a fun night."
I threw a pillow at her. "Shut up. Did you want something?"
"Well," Ryan said. "We have to start planning."
"Planning for what?" Brendon asked.
"Why the wedding of course!" Ryan said.
"Wedding?" Brendon and I said at the same time.
"Yes wedding. Unless you tow have decided that you aren't right for each other and you don't want to get married anymore."
I looked at Brendon and he looked at me and smiled. "Oh yea, the wedding," he said.
"Okay good. Now get your lazy buts out of bed and Ryan and I will meet you in the kitchen in 10 minutes. And you better be there in 10 minutes, which means no fooling around." And she winked at me and her and Ryan walked out the room.
"You do still want to get married, don't you?" Brendon asked me.
"Yes! Of course I do! More than anything in the world."
"Amber, I don't know what I'd do without you."
"Trust me, when I thought I had lost you, it was the most horrible feeling in the world."
"I know just how you feel. And to be honest, I hated the feeling of raising a child from Julie."
"Oh my god. My life would have been so much easier without her. And she used to be my friend. I don't know what happened."
"Well, I'm just glad that she and those two doctors are going to jail, and we never have to deal with her again."
"You can say that again." Brendon was just staring at me. "What?!"
"Nothing. You're just so beautiful."
"Stop it. You're making me blush."
"But you are."
"Oh yea? Well, you so handsome, Mr. Urie."
"Why thank you soon-to-be Mrs. Urie."
"Wow, does that sound strange. Mrs. Urie."
"I love you."
"I love you too."
"NO FOOLING AROUND IN THERE!" Natasha called from the kitchen.
"I guess we better get dressed before Natasha eats our heads off," Brendon said. So we got dressed, and went out into the kitchen.
"There they are," Melanie said from the living room.
"Yea, we thought you guys would never come out," Jon said.
"Well, we're here now, so everybody celebrate," Brendon said.
"You know we're gonna. Now come on, lets go out to breakfast," Natasha said.
"Wait." I said. "I have to go home first. I haven't been there in days. And my nana is probably worried sick. But I have to tell her that I'm getting married again and going on tour with you, Brendon."
"You mean it?" Brendon asked.
"You know I do! I will miss Rachel and Nana, but I'll get over it. And plus, I'll visit. And I don't have to worry about college anymore, since I already quit that. But I will take classes later on, I'm just not ready yet."
"Didn't you have a job?" Spencer asked.
"Oh my god! My job! I totally forgot all about my job! Oh well, I guess I don't anymore."
"But you don't have to worry about that, because I will take care of you," Brendon said.
"Awwww, isn't that just to cute!" Natasha said. "Now, lets go to Amber's house and then go out to breakfast." So, we all got in three cars, and drove to my house. We all got out of the car, and I unlocked it and walked inside.
"Hello?" I said.
"Who is that?" Nana called from the living room.
"It's me."
"Amber?!"
"Yea." And she rushed into the living room, immediately hugging me.
"OH Amber! I was so worried about you! Are you okay?!"
"Yea, I'm fine. I just got.......busy."
"Oh, I see. And, I see you've brought some friends."
"Yea, you know all of them though."
"Yes, it's nice to see you boys again, and of course Natasha. Oh and Debbie and Melanie. Haven't seen you two in a while. How are you?"
"Fine," Debbie said.
"Yea, fine." Melanie said.
"Oh, well that's good. So, what's going on?"
"Well, Brendon and I are back together, and the wedding is back on."
"Oh, that's so wonderful! Oh I'm so happy for you two!"
"Yea, so, I figured I'd stop by and let you know that I'm okay."
"Well, I'm glad that you did."
"And also, I need to tell you that I'm going away for a while."
"Oh?"
"Yea, I'm going to go on tour with Brendon."
"What about the wedding?"
"Well," said Brendon. "We can have the wedding once the tour is over."
"I guess. Do you think that we should wait that long?"
"Well, it's not to long."
"Yea, I guess. Okay, nana, now we're gonna go, but I'll stop by later to pick up my stuff."
"Okay, that's good. Bye then."
"Bye." And we walked out of the door, got back into the cars, and drove to IHOP. Once we were seated inside the restaurant, we started talking.
"Amber," Brendon said. "Are you sure that you're okay with waiting?"
"Yea, I mean it's fine. But, for some reason I just wanna get married right now."
"So do I, but it takes planning."
"Well," Natasha said. "We can all plan your wedding, and you can it in like two weeks. And you guys won't have to anything except say yes or no to the options we give you."
"We can, can we?" Ryan said.
"Yes, dummy. We can."
"What do you think Brendon?" I asked him.
"It sounds like a great idea to me. What about you?"
"I'd love to."
"Then it's settled. The wedding will be in two weeks. And you're sure that you can get everything ready by then?"
"Well, you guys give me connections. But you may have to do a few extras shows or something."
"Oh I see. You're gonna volunteer us," Spencer said.
"Yep."
"Okay then. Now that that's settled."
"Shut up, Spencer." Ryan said.
"You know I'm just kidding."
"Sure........" Jon said.
"Anyways," Natasha said. " The wedding will be in two weeks, so everyone be ready."
"As for right now," Ryan said, "We've got to go to practice, but let's all meet at the park at 7."
"Okay, babe. See you then." And all of us said goodbye to our men.
"Do you guys wanna go shopping?" Debbie said.
"Yea, sure why not?" Melanie asked.
"Let's go then," Natasha said, and we left the check on the table.
We spent the day shopping at the mall, getting all tons of stuff. And Natasha went crazy buying everything she could for the wedding. But we eventually had to go home to get ready. So we did, and went to the park.
It was 7:15 and the guys were nowhere to be found. "Where are they?" Natasha said.
"I don't know."
"Hey, what's this?" Natasha said, as she picked up a folder that was lying on the ground.
"What does it is say inside?" Debbie asked her.
"Hold on. It says.............turn around?" And she turned around and there was Ryan. "Ryan........what-"
"Shhhh." And he got down on one knee and took a box out of his pocket, opened it, and took out a ring. "Natasha? Will you marry me?"
We all stood in silence staring at Ryan, Natasha, and the ring, also waiting for Natasha to say something.
"Oh my god..........Ryan. Yes! Yes! Of course I will marry you!" And she jumped on him and they hugged.
"I was wondering when he was gonna ask her," Brendon said from behind.
"Oh Brendon. You scared me. Wait you knew?"
"Of course, he's my best friend."
"Oh. Yea, that's true. Oh man, I am so happy for them!"
"Now, there are two weddings to be planned, but to bad they have to plan both of them."
"Yea, what a shame." And I looked and saw that Debbie was kissing Spencer on the bench, and Jon and Melanie were holding each other by the fountain. I looked at Natasha and Ryan who were still hugging, and she looked at me in Brendon's arms, and smiled. Everything was perfect again.
Sign up to rate and review this story