Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Teen Hearts Are Beating Faster and Faster

Chapter 21

by xxteenheartsxx 0 reviews

Julie is completely nuts, and Ryan, Natasha, and Brendon are very careful.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2006-10-29 - Updated: 2006-10-29 - 1925 words

0Unrated
"Okay, Amber, I know this seems bad, but, i'm sure they're just kidding around or something."
"Melanie, they're not! She sounded really serious, and if I didn't know better, a little scared!"
"Wait, you said that Brendon didn't answer his phone?" Jon asked.
"Yea why?"
"It doesn't seem right. I know Ryan and I know that he wouldn't just run away. Why don't we go and visit Brendon?"
"Where is he?" Melanie asked.
"He's at Julie's house of course."
"Oh," I said. "Okay, then. I would love to go over and pay them a visit."
"Pay who a visit?" Spencer said coming out of the hallway followed by Debbie.
"Yea, what are you guys talking about?" Debbie asked.
"You guys, listen to this." I called voicemail and then handed them my phone. We watched their jaws drop as they listened to the message.
"I've known Ryan since I was like 13 and I know he would never up and go like that."
"We have to go and talk to Brendon." Jon said.
"Then let's go." I said and we all went to Julie's house. We went up to the door and rang the doorbell. Christina, Julie's roommate answered it.
"Hey Amber.......and everyone else. What's up?"
"We need to speak to Julie and Brendon."
"Well, I'd love to let you, but they're not here. They never even came home yesterday."
"What the hell is going on?" I said.
"Wait. Look at the people who are "missing". Julie, Brendon, Natasha, and Ryan." Jon said.
"You don't think......" I said.
"I do."
"JULIE! Oh my god! That little bitch! What the hell did she do?!"
"Amber, what's going on?" Christina asked.
"Oh nothing. Sorry to bother you." And we walked back to the car. "I hope they're not hurt or something. Oh my god, Julie. What did you do?"
"I'm sure she would never actually hurt them," Melanie said.
"I think she would cause she's fucking psycho." I said.
"Okay, we need to find them, and now," Spencer said.
"But how?" I said.
"Who do we know that's connected to Julie?" Jon said.
I thought for a moment when it came to me. "The doctor. Did you see the way those two looked at each other? And the way they acted? I bet he's in on this too!"
"Oh my god, you're right!" Debbie said.
"Okay, we need to go to the doctor's office and get some answers!" So we drove to the doctor's office and went inside.
"Excuse me, do you have an appointment with Dr. Rosenburg?" A nurse asked Jon and I as we started walking into the back.
"Um, actually, no, we were looking for Dr.Rosenburg because he asked us to come in today for-" Jon said.
"Oh, you must be the interns."
We looked at each other. "Yes, that's us. So, which way do we go?" I asked.
"Well, unfortunately Dr. Rosenburg never showed up today, but I can put you in his office where he said he left a pile of his notes for you to look over. Just follow me." I waved at the other guys in the waiting room telling them that we were going back, and we followed to the nurse to Dr. Rosenburg's office. "Here you go." And she left the room and closed the door behind her.
"That was too easy," Jon said.
"You're telling me. Now, let's get started."
"Doing what? What exactly are we looking for?"
"Anything that will help us find Natasha, Ryan, and Brendon. Now get started!" We looked around his entire office looking for something, anything.
"Hey Amber! Look at this! It looks like Dr. Rosenburg forgot his cell phone!"
"So what? How does that help us?"
"Well, I called the last number dialed, and it's a clinic for dealing and experimenting with memory loss."
"So you think that they took them there?"
"Um, duh!"
"Then what are we doing waiting around here?!" We rushed out of the office and passed the waiting room hardly stopping signaling the guys to come. When we got to the car, we stopped and told them what we discovered.
"So, Julie and this Dr. Rosenburg erased their memories?" Spencer asked.
"Maybe. We don't know. That's why we have to find them." I said. So we got into the car and drove to the clinic, using the GPS system in the car.
"Not to sound all weird, but that place looks creepy," Melanie said.
"You are such a scaredy cat," Jon said.
"Shut up idiot!"
"Guys, settle down," I said. I looked back at the building. "God I hope they're okay."
"I'm sure they're fine," Debbie said. Just then we heard a scream come from inside.
"Oh my god! Come on lets go."

"Wait, wait, James. Before you start the procedure, or whatever you do, I have a better idea. Instead of keeping Natasha and Ryan for 7 months, why don't we just do the same thing to them as we're doing to Brendon?"
"That does make more sense. Can you do that Bob?"
"Sure. Put take them out of that room and put them in the room next door."
"I'll do it." Julie said.
"No, i'm gonna do it. But you can watch them," James said.
"Fine." James unlocked the door, opened it, told Natasha and Ryan to come out (who were huddled in the corner together) and closed the door again, the whole time keeping the gun in hand.
"You two go that way into the room next door." They looked at each other wondering what was going on. "I said go, Damnit!" So they went, and Julie followed. James tied Natasha and Ryan to two chairs that were in there, gave Julie the gun, and left. "Watch them carefully."
"I will." And James walked back into the other room.
"Are you ever gonna start, Bob?"
"Well, I have to take certain precautions first. It's a very dangerous process!"
"Well get on with it!"

"So, Natasha. Thought you could steal my boyfriend did you?" Julie said "What's that? I didn't hear you?" Natasha looked at Ryan, and realized that Ryan was successfully trying to get the rope on his wrists undone. "Don't look at him! He can't help you! But you know what? I do feel bad for you, so I'm going to take the rope off your mouths." She went over to Ryan and reached over him, rubbing up against him in the process and untied the rope.
"Get off of me you filthy slut!"
"Oooooo, that's not very nice! Hm, maybe I won't take off Natasha's if I'm going to get treated like that!" She went over to Natasha, out her hands on the ends of the rope, but then took them off. "No, I won't. I'll just take with you, Ryry."
"I told you never to call me that." He was still getting that rope off, and it was almost off.
"Well, Ryry, it doesn't really look like your in a position to be telling me anything! But that's okay. I forgive you. Why don't we kiss and make up?" And she went over to Ryan and started kissing him.
Ryan pushed her away as best he could, and she stood back for a second. "You know what, Julie?"
"What?"
"Go to hell!" And he punched her in the face and knocked her out. "Oh, Natasha. Hold on baby." He untied the ropes on his feet, and then went over and untied all of Natasha's ropes.
"Oh Ryan! I was really worried!"
"Me too honey, but don't worry. You'll be fine now. I'll make sure that nothing ever happens to you again."
"I love you so much Ryan!"
"I love you too Natasha! Come on, we gotta save Brendon!" He reached over and grabbed the gun from Julie's pocket. "I hope we don't have to use this." They went over and looked into the window.
"It looks like he hasn't even started yet," Natasha whispered.
"Which is good. Come on." And he kicked open the door holding the gun out in front of him. When James and Bob saw that Ryan was holding a gun, they immediately put their hands up.
"Woah now, son. Put that thing down." James said.
"Ha-ha, I don't think so. Now, both of you over in the corner. NOW!" And they both ran over to the corner. Then Ryan ran over to Brendon, still holding onto the gun. Then Natasha screamed extremely loud, and when Ryan looked over, he saw that Julie was holding a knife to Natasha's throat.
"Put the gun down." Julie said.
"Julie, there's no need to hurt anybody. Put the knife down and everyone will be okay."
"I'm done playing games. Put the gun down or she gets it."
"Okay, okay." And he slowly put the gun down onto the table.

We ran up the stairs and followed the sound of Julie's and Ryan's voices, which was loud.
"Put the gun down." we heard Julie say.
"Julie, son of a bitch. That was definitely Julie," Jon said.
"Oh my god, if there's a gun involved, so help me.... Come on!" We finally came to the top of the stairs and saw Julie, holding a knife to Natasha, and Ryan in the background putting his gun down. Luckily, Julie couldn't see us. I snuck up behind Julie and whacked her in the head with a chair. She fell to the ground and dropped the knife. At the same time, James and Bob tried to grab for the gun, but Ryan got to it first and picked it up and pointed it at them.
"Someone call the police," he said.
"Can do," Debbie said and she went out into the hallway with her cell phone.
"How did you guys find us?" Natasha asked.
"Well, we're smart. We can do anything." And she smiled at me and hugged me.
"You're awesome Ber."
"Yeah, I know." Then I looked at the table where Brendon was. "Brendon!" And I ran over to him.
"Oh yeah, Ber?"
"Yeah?"
"There's something you should know. Brendon is not the father of Julie's baby."
"What?! But the tests, they-"
"Were all done by that doctor." She looked at the doctor.
"Why?"
"Hey," he said. "I had to do it. She forced me to."
"Is Brendon going to be okay?" I asked.
"Well," Bob said. "Since I never did anything, he will be fine."
"Oh thank god." And I leaned over him and hugged him.
"Amber?"
"Brendon? You're awake?"
"Yeah." He looked around. "Where are we? What's going on?" And then he looked at James and Bob. "You two! And Julie! And, oh my god, Natasha, Ryan! You're okay!"
"Yep, we're fine." Ryan said.
"Police are on their way," Debbie said walking back into the room.
"Great," Spencer said.
"Wait Amber! I have to tell you something! Julie's baby isn't-" Brendon said.
"I know. I know. It's not yours. And I am so sorry for anything I said and or did to you."
"It's my fault for sleeping with her in the first place. I still love you so much and I missed you!"
"I love you too Brendon!"
I looked around the room. Brendon was sitting on the table holding onto me next to him, Ryan and Natasha and Ryan was holding Natasha in his arms, Debbie and Spencer were cuddled together keeping an eye on Julie, and Melanie and Jon were standing in the corner together. I looked back into Brendon's face. I had a feeling things were going to be okay.
Sign up to rate and review this story