Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Teen Hearts Are Beating Faster and Faster

Chapter 20

by xxteenheartsxx 0 reviews

Julie and the Doc prove how psycho they are, and the rest of the guys are shocked by the terrible news that "Natasha" has told them.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2006-10-29 - Updated: 2006-10-29 - 1456 words

0Unrated
"That was good thinking, James." Julie said to the doctor.
"Well, we have to keep them quiet so our plan won't be ruined."
"Yea but we can't like keep them until the baby is born, cause i'm only like 2 months pregnant, and people are gonna start to wonder where they are."
"Okay, it's okay. Everything will be fine. I have an idea."
"Okay, what is it?"
"Well, a buddy of mine is doing a research plan about whether or not humans can gain their memories back on their own after they've lost them. And he's looking for volunteers."
"So your suggesting that we kidnap them, and then have them taken away to some secret place for 7 months? How would we possibly pull that off?"
"Well, we could send letters to their friends saying they went on vacation."
"But Ryan is in an extremely popular band, who's in the middle of touring, and they're not going to just think that Natasha and him ran away for 7 months. This isn't going to work, and then Brendon's going to find out that the baby isn't his, and-"
"What?" Julie turned around.
"Brendon! What are you doing here?"
"I think the better question is, what are you doing hiding back here with.......the doctor? And what do you mean the baby isn't mine?" Then he looked at the ground where Natasha and Ryan were laying. "Oh my god! What the hell did you do?"
"Brendon, wait you don't understand!"
"Julie, you need help, serious help, but-" Then he fell to the ground.
"James! What the hell did you do that for?!"
"Well, I thought-"
"You thought what?! He already knew, and we were keeping it secret from him, so what was the point of knocking him out?"
"Well, I don't know. I'm sorry, I guess........wait. This could work to our advantage!"
"How?! How could this possibly work to our advantage?"
"Well, Brendon ran off with Natasha and Ryan was heartbroken, so he ran away!"
"And what happens when Brendon wakes up? He knows everything now, it's not going to matter!"
"Well, maybe, maybe not. My buddy that I told you about can erase short-term memory as well. We can have him do that."
"And what makes you think that an extremely intelligent doctor that has everything going for him would just do all these illegal favors for you?"
"Because he owes me big time."
"OK, I don't even want to know. But how fast can he have it done?"
"As soon as we get them down there. He lets pull the bodies to the side, and i'll pull my car up and we can put them in. Nobody will see us cause it's too dark back here. While I get the car, I'll call my buddy and tell him what's going on. Okay?"
"Okay. But I still don't think this is going to work."
"Trust me, it will."
"Whatever." He left and went to get the car while Julie stayed with the bodies of Natasha, Ryan, and Brendon and waited.

The next morning I woke up at about eight and went to make some coffee. Everyone else was still asleep, except for that Spencer and Debbie weren't on the floor anymore. So I went to check the guest bedroom, and sure enough, they were in there. "You guys better not have done what I'm thinking," I whispered to myself. I walked past Natasha's bedroom and saw that her door was open. So I went over and looked inside, to see that Natasha and Ryan still weren't there.
"Snooping around or something?" I nearly jumped out of my skin and turned around to see Jon smiling at me.
"Jon! You scared the shit out of me!"
"Sorry. What are you doing?"
"Well, Natasha's door was open, and I was wondering if they were in there, cause they weren't last night."
"So they probably fell asleep on the roof, or stayed at some hotel. Don't worry about it."
"Yea, I guess you're right."
"Are you holding coffee?"
"Yes."
"Oooooo, I gotta get some."
"Ha-ha, go ahead." So he went to the kitchen and got some coffee. I went to the living room again and saw that Melanie was now awake as well.
"Please don't tell me that Spencer and Debbie are in the guest bedroom," she said as I walked in.
"Yep. But Debbie's a big girl and can take care of herself. I trust her."
"Okay.........."
"Yea, and don't worry. Spencer's a gentleman," Jon said.
"Like you?" Melanie asked.
"Of course."
"So, what do you want to do today?" I asked them.
"Well," Jon said. " I don't know."
"Thanks. You're a great help. What about you, Melanie?"
"Well, we could go shopping! That's always fun!"
"Yea, true. Let's wait until Debbie wakes up and we'll talk to her." Then I heard a sound come from my cell phone. I went over and picked it up and it said that I had a new voicemail. So I called my voicemail and listened to the message, who I discovered was from Natasha.
"Ber, I am leaving you this message telling you that Ryan and I have gone away for a little while. Please tell the others, and don't come looking for us because you won't find us. And Ryan asks me to please apologize to the band that he has to leave the band temporarily. And I can't tell you why we have to go, we just must. I love you very much and we will miss you. Love Natasha. To listen to this message again, press one. If you would like to delete this message, press seven. To save it in the archive, press 9." I couldn't do anything, I couldn't press any damn buttons, I didn't know what to do. "Are you still there?" I pressed nine, because I thought that I needed to save it.
"What?! What is it?!" Melanie asked.
"Natasha. And Ryan. Gone."
"What? What are you talking about?"
"Here." I handed her my phone and went and sat down on the couch. Jon went over to Melanie and listened to the message with her.
When they were done, they came and sat down on the couch with me. "How they just leave like that?" Jon asked.
"And they didn't even like say good bye or anything," Melanie said.
"I wonder if Brendon knows yet." I said. "Probably not. Let me call him." So I picked up my phone and called him. He didn't answer and it went to his voicemail. I left him a message telling him to call me as soon as he got the message.
"What are we going to do?" Melanie asked.
"I have no idea." I replied.

"Okay James," Julie said. "Now where is this buddy of yours?"
"He should be any minute. Calm down. Look, there he is." He pointed to a guy who was walking towards them.
When he got to them he said, "Hello James. So what is this huge favor that you need."
"I have to volunteers for your research project, and I need to you to pull some of that erasing short term memory stuff on a friend."
"This doesn't sound like these people have volunteered for anything. What's going on?"
"Look Bob. No questions asked. You owe me, and you know it. You're lucky i'm not asking more of you. Now, will you do it, or will I have to force you?"
He looked at James, and then at Julie, and then back at James. "Fine. I'll do it. Now, where are the "volunteers"."
"In my car."
"What?!"
"No questions!"
"Yes, yes, I know. Just get them and bring them up to my office. No one is here in the morning." James went over to the car and pulled out Brendon, Natasha, and Ryan, who were no awake, but bound and gagged.
"Listen you three. Follow that man, and if you try anything," he pulled a gun out of his shoe," I will shoot you. Do you understand?"
All three of them nodded their heads. And they all followed Bob, including Julie and James. When they got up to the lab, Bob told them what to do.
"James, which two are the ones that will be in my experiment."
"Those two, Natasha and Ryan."
"Natasha and Ryan you will be going through a different procedure that will need to be done at a different location so I will put you in this room, which is still bolted and sound proof, so there is no way out." He opened the door, pushed them inside and closed it and locked it. "As for you-"
"Brendon," James said.
"Brendon. Please come lay down on this table and we will begin."
Sign up to rate and review this story