Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Teen Hearts Are Beating Faster and Faster

Chapter 19

by xxteenheartsxx 0 reviews

Amber is really upset, but they cheer her up with a trip to the carnival, where Ryan and Natasha get the surprise of their life.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2006-10-29 - Updated: 2006-10-29 - 1484 words

0Unrated
I ran out of there as fast as I could, because there was no way I could stay another second in the same room as Julie.
"Amber! Wait!" Brendon called. But I couldn't stand being in the same room as him anymore either.
"Don't bother! She's not as good as I am," I heard Julie say, and then I did stop running. And then I began running back, but not back to Brendon, to Julie.
"Amber? What are you doing?" Brendon yelled. But I only had one thing on my mind, and that was to take care of Julie. So, I ran as fast as I could and tackled her. "Amber! Stop!" But I couldn't stop, I was punching and kicking and hitting and doing whatever I could. Brendon kept trying to pull me off, and he eventually did, and he threw me across the room.
I looked up at him with hurt eyes. "I hate you!" I screamed at him.
"Amber! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to! Are you okay?!"
"Don't ever talk to me again, either of you. Because I swear if I ever do see you two again, I'm going to go insane, and not like right now. It'll be much, much worse."
"Can I take you home?"
"No." And then I ran out of the room and to the waiting room, where everyone had started to get up because they me and Julie screaming.
"Amber! What happened?" Natasha asked.
"What happened? WHAT HAPPENED? Oh well, ha-ha, it's a funny story actually. Well, my friend, well, ex-friend, who I trusted slept with my was ex-boyfriend and now ex-fiancée, and you know what's even funnier? She's pregnant, and now Brendon's a father! I know! It's fucking hilarious! And I hope those two have a very happy fucking hilarious life together before they burn in Hell!"
No one said anything. They just stared at me, not sure if they were allowed to say anything. But I can't blame them, I was pretty out of control.
"Ber, sweetie, why don't we go home."
"Yea, yea that sounds good."
"Yea."
"We'll stay and wait for Julie and Brendon," Jon said.
"Can all of you fit in two cars?" Natasha asked.
"Yea, no problem."
"Okay, see you later then." And Natasha took me back to her apartment, where we sat, and talked and I cried and calmed down.
"Oh, Tasha! I made a complete fool of myself, and i'm lucky if I don't go to jail for beating Julie like that!"
"Well, honey you had a right to act that way. We all get a little insane at times. It's okay, I think everybody understands."
"I hope so." And then the doorbell rang. Natasha went up to answer it, and it was Jon, Melanie, Spencer, Debbie, and Ryan.
"Hey Amber," Ryan said. "Are you okay?"
"No, but i'm calm now."
"Well, we understand why you were upset, you don't have to worry about it," Melanie said.
"Yea I do. I acted like a complete fool, and made myself look like an idiot. Plus I beat up an innocent person."
"You better not be talking about Julie!" Ryan said. "She is no innocent person, and she deserves what she got completely, if not a hell of a lot more."
"But still.......So, um, where are Brendon and Julie?"
"Well, Brendon took Julie back to her house, and I don't know if he's planning on coming here."
"I wouldn't if I were him."
"Ber, shut up," Natasha said and I looked at her. "Yea, that's right. You heard me, I said shut up. Stop feeling sorry for yourself and everything you did, get your ass up and have some fun. Come on, let's all go somewhere and do something!"
"Well," Debbie said, "There is that carnival today. We could maybe go there."
"Yea! That's a great idea. Come on let's go!"
"You know, I really don't feel like-"
"Ber, you wanna know something? I don't give a rat's ass if you don't feel like doing anything, you're going to. Now get your lazy ass off the couch and get out the door, before I have to start whipping you!"
"But it'd be pretty hot if you did," Ryan said.
"Ry, you better shut up before I whip your ass too!"
"Oooooo, feisty! But I'm feistier!" And went over and jumped on Natasha.
"Okay, i'll go. Just stop playing sex wrestling or whatever you two were doing." So, we left and went to the carnival. I was having so much fun, going on the rides and playing the games, it made me feel much better.
"Ber!" Natasha called me over from one of the games.
"Yea?"
"Ryan and I are gonna go back to my place, cause we're getting kinda tired. Is that okay?"
"Ha-ha, yea I bet you're tired. No, it's fine. Go do your thing." and I winked at her.
"K, see you later then."
"K, bye."
"Bye." And I went back to the game where all the other guys were.
"Where are those two going?" Jon asked.
"Home, because they're "tired".
"Ohhhh. I see." We spent the rest of the night playing more games, going on more rides, and eating food. We all went back to Natasha's apartment, like we had planned, and found that Natasha and Ryan were not there.
"Hm, I wonder where they could be." I said.
"They're probably like naked on the roof or something." Debbie said. "Just forget about it."
"Yea, you're probably right." And then we all went to sleep, Melanie and Jon together on the floor next to Debbie and Spencer, and me on the couch.
NATASHAS POV
Ryan and I walked away from the carnival, when I stopped and spotted them. Brendon and Julie were here too, and God help me, I was ready to tear that bitch limb from limb. But Ryan could feel me getting tense, and held me back.
"Honey, it's not worth it. Just leave her alone."
"Who says I was getting angry about her! It could've just as well have been Brendon!"
"Yea, sure. But still, just forget it."
"Fine. But can we at least go over there and yell at them?"
"You are such a strange person. Yea, sure. If you must." So we were getting ready to walk over there and tell her off, when her cell phone rang and she told Brendon she would be right back. She went behind this tent out of sight. So I started to walk over to where she was, but I didn't want her to know I was there.
"Tasha, you can't just eavesdrop on her."
"Why the hell not?"
"Oh my god. Fine, come one." We walked over and listened to what she was saying.
"You are? Where? Why didn't I see you? Oh, okay. See you in a minute." And then, from the other side of the tent, a guy came out.
"Hello."
"Oh man am I glad to see you." We couldn't see who the guy was because his face was hidden.
"Why, what happened?"
"Are you kidding me? Didn't you hear about what Amber did to me?"
"Well, I left right after it was announced, so no."
"Oh, well, that bitch beat me up! And so Brendon took me to this stupid carnival to make up for it."
"Oh my god! Are you okay? Is the baby hurt?"
"No, it's not hurt, thankfully. That's the only thing keeping Brendon with me, even if it's not his."
"But I thought you didn't like Brendon."
"I don't but, I loved Ryan, and Amber just had to pay."
"Oh okay."
"But everything is going according to plan."
"Um, I don't think I can do this anymore. I mean, I could get into serious trouble for faking that test!"
"Do you want your wife to know about your little "assistant"? I mean, then she might want a divorce, and sure, you make about 120, 000 a year, but what if you divide that in half? Plus, she'd probably take the kids, and you don't want that to happen, do you?"
"Well, no. I don't. Fine I'll stay in."
"Your damn right you are."
"Ryan! Are you hearing this? It's that fucking doctor!!!" I whispered to him.
"Yes, I am, and I don't like it one bit. These two are complete psychos."
"Who's there?" the doctor yelled and he came around the side with Julie following him.
"Natasha and Ryan?" Julie said. "How long have you been standing there?"
"Long enough to hear that you are more psycho than I could've ever imagined!" I said.
"Yea, and now we're gonna go tell everyone that the whole thing is a big scheme, and Brendon and Amber can get back together." Ryan said.
"I'm afraid I can't let you do that," the doctor said behind us right before he hit us over the head and knocked us out.
Sign up to rate and review this story