Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Teen Hearts Are Beating Faster and Faster

Chapter 18

by xxteenheartsxx 0 reviews

Another good time ruined by Julie and the unfortunate truth.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-10-29 - Updated: 2006-10-29 - 1292 words

0Unrated
Well, I won't go into detail about what happened the night before, but let's just say that everyone had a really good time ;). Anyway, I woke up that morning once again in Brendon's arms in the guest room in Natasha's apartment. Not that I'm complaining, cause it's only like the best thing in the world. And I didn't even know where all of the other guys and girls were. But then again, did I want to know?
"Amber, what are you doing?" I suddenly noticed Brendon watching me as I thought to myself.
"Oh, nothing. You're awake?"
"Nope. I'm sound asleep."
"Oh, shut up."
"Ha-ha, you're so smart."
"You know it babe!"
"Come on."
"Where?"
"We gotta go find the rest of our crew."
"You sure you wanna do that?"
"Well, I think I'll take the risk. Now get dressed."
"Psh, why don't you get dressed?"
"What if I don't?"
"What if I don't? Oooooo, what now, sucka?"
"You're so crazy, you know that?"
"Sure do."
"And that's why I love you."
"Awwww, Brenny, you're gonna make me cry now!"
"Shut up! Gosh, your such a loser!"
"Now, seriously, we can get dressed now." So we pulled on the clothes we were wearing last night, and went to find our friends. We walked into the living room and saw Melanie asleep on top of Jon, and Debbie was wrapped in Spencer's arms.
"Looks like they had some fun," Brendon said.
"Well, I certainly hope not."
"Why not?"
"Cause they're not allowed to have fun."
"Really?"
"No, i'm just kidding. I mean because it's not a good sign for them to be sleeping together so soon, because they could be future Julie's."
"Oh yea, that's true. So, where do you think Natasha and Ryan are?"
"Oh come on, where do you think? In her bedroom of course."
"Ha-ha, yea, I think we can let them wake up on their own."
"You sure you don't want to miss that wonderful experience?"
"Yea. But that doesn't mean we can't wake up the others." We went over and Brendon started pushing Melanie and Jon while I started pushing Debbie and Spencer.
"Hey!" Spencer yelled.
"Stop it!" Debbie yelled.
"What's wrong with you too?" Melanie yelled.
"Oh come on. It's time to get up!"
"Ug, I don't want to." Jon said.
"What, did you guys have a late night?" I asked.
"Ha, like you two didn't," Jon said.
"Yea, we saw you sneak off," Melanie said.
"Anyway, who wants to go to breakfast? My treat?" Brendon said.
"Ok!" They all said.
"Should we wake up Ryan and Natasha?" Brendon asked.
"Well, I guess we could knock on the door."
"Okay." Therefore, Brendon and I went over to the door and banged on the door. Natasha ran to the door and opened it as fast as she could.
"What?! What is it?!" She was in Ryan's shirt and I could see Ryan in the background underneath the blanket, but still obviously naked.
"Wow. Wow, that's all I can say," I said.
"Oh, please, like you and Brendon weren't getting busy over in your room!"
"What, was everyone listening through the walls or something?" I yelled.
"Ha-ha, nope. I was too busy. So, what's up?"
"Well, we're all going out for breakfast? You guys coming?"
"Um," and she looked back at Ryan. "What do you think, babe? You wanna?"
"Sure."
"Okay, just give us a few minutes and we'll be out."
"Okay. Come on Brendon."
"Yes, ma'am."
I rolled my eyes at him. "Shut up doofus." We walked out into the living room, and you will never guess who was standing in front of the door, arguing with Melanie.
"Julie, get your fat as out of here right now! I didn't even say you could come in!"
"There you are Brendon! I've missed you terribly!"
"Julie! What are you doing here?!" he and I both yelled at the same time.
"I came to see the father of my child!"
"What?!" Jon, Debbie, Spencer, and Melanie yelled at the same time. Julie went over and hugged Brendon.
"No, I don't think so you whore! Don't touch him!" I yelled and pulled her off.
"But I love him!"
"Excuse me?!"
"Why shouldn't I love a man I made love too?"
"Okay, you need to stop talking before I punch you fucking eyes out!"
"Amber, calm down honey."
"Don't you tell me to calm down! This psycho is trying to ruin my life!"
"Sweetie, she's not trying to ruin your life, she's just-"
"Why are you sticking up for her?"
"Because he loves me too!" Julie said.
"I don't love you and I'm not sticking up for her!"
"Whatever! Julie get out now!"
"No! I came here to see Brendon, and that's what I'm doing!"
"Julie, we don't even know if it's really his!"
"Then let's go prove it!"
"I thought you had to wait like 3 months or something like that."
"Well, I asked the doctor if he could do it, and he said yes. So let's go down to the doctor right now and have the test done!"
"Sounds like a good idea to me," Natasha said when she walked into the room. "That way we can prove that Julie's just a lying bitch."
"Who's a lying- Julie? What the hell are you doing here?" Ryan said when he walked into the room.
"Gosh, everyone's just so happy to see me. I guess I'm public enemy number 1 to everyone in this group. It's a good thing I have my Brenny bear to help me." And she put her arm around his. I immediately pushed it away, though.
"Touch him again, and I swear to God I will bite your fucking arm off!"
"Ooo, someone's a little moody this morning."
"Come on. We're going now." Natasha said and all nine of us went to the doctor's office in three cars. We got to the hospital and went to the area we needed to go, which Julie knew already.
"This way," she said as we all followed her. She led us to a room, and Brendon, Julie, and I were the only ones who waited there. The rest of the guys went back to the waiting room and waited. About five long, awkward minutes later, the same doctor as before came in.
"You're back," he said to us. The he saw Julie, "Oh Julie. Hello."
"Hello."
"Well, why are you here this time?"
"We need to get a fraternity test done to see if Brendon's the father of Julie's baby, and I thought that you couldn't do it yet, but Julie said you told her that you could. Can you?"
He looked at Julie. "Yes we can. But I'll need you to step out of the room while I perform the test."
"Okay."
"Don't worry, Amber. Everything will be okay. I love you."
"I love you too." I walked out the room and started to cry. I stood out in the hallway for about 10 minutes, crying and waiting when finally the doctor came out and told me that I could go back in and he was gonna go and get the results.
"Amber! Come on, stop crying!" Brendon said when I walked into the room.
"Brendon, this can't be happening! Everything was perfect, and then she walks in with this whole big thing, and destroyed everything!"
"Well, isn't this just lovely? I'm so glad I could help!"
"Julie, shut your fucking mouth!" Brendon yelled.
"Watch the language! There is a child in the room." Then I ran over to her and would've beaten the living shit out of her, but the doctor opened the door and came in.
"Well, Amber, Julie, Brendon. I have the results."
"And?!" I screamed.
"Brendon is the father."
Sign up to rate and review this story