Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Teen Hearts Are Beating Faster and Faster

Chapter 17

by xxteenheartsxx 0 reviews

The news is true, but the guys come over and have a good time.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-10-29 - Updated: 2006-10-29 - 1244 words

0Unrated
"See?!" Julie yelled at me. "I told you I was pregnant!" I couldn't say anything, all I could do was stand there with my mouth open staring at her.
"No! Uh uh! There ain't no way in hell that she could be pregnant!" Natasha yelled.
"Actually," said the doctor, "It's very easy for one to become pregnant. All you have to do is-"
"Okay, no. Just shut up and go sit over there, Doc," Natasha said.
"Yes, well then, I guess I'll be leaving now," and he walked out of the room.
"Julie, please tell me that you're lying! I mean I don't know why you would do something like this, well-"
"Ha, I know why. Cause she's fucking psycho."
"Tasha, please. As I was saying-"
"Amber, i'm not lying, and I need to speak to Brendon because he needs to help me take care of this baby." That's when I broke down and started crying. "Oh come on Amber. It's not that bad. Well, actually, I guess it kinda is," and she smirked at me.
"Come on Ber. Let's go back to my apartment and we'll talk."
"What about me?"
"Screw you." And we walked out the building and I drove to Natasha's place. We went inside and sat on the couch and turned on the tv. We didn't actually watch it, but it was on so there was some sound.
"Ber, come on. Do you seriously think that Brendon would do that? Especially with Julie?"
"Well, I don't know."
"Well I don't think he would."
"Yea, but he could of. I mean, look how easily him and I slept together the first time. I had only known him for like two weeks."
"Yea, but that was different. I mean for god sakes you spent days in a hospital together. You guys were meant to be together from the first time you saw each other."
"You think so?"
"Yes I do. Now what do you want to do?"
"Well-" and then my phone rang. I looked and it was Brendon. "H-h-hello?" I said and I was shaking.
"Amber? Are you okay?"
"Yea, of course. What's up?"
"I don't think you're okay. Seriously, what's wrong?"
"Nothing, I swear."
"Come on, you can tell me."
"Brendon, did you ever sleep with Julie?" There was silence on the other end for about 10 seconds.
"Yes." And I started crying.
"You did? Why?"
"Well, it was only one time and I was so upset over losing you, that, that, I-"
"So that kiss was not the first time you did anything with her?"
"No. But I swear she meant and still means nothing to me. Why are you asking this?"
"Because, Brendon. She's pregnant."
"Oh my god! It can't be mine! It was only once, and....it just can't be. Are you sure it is?"
"No, but what do you want me to do?"
"Well, I don't know. I guess we can't know until 6 months or something like that."
"Oh Brendon! What are you going to do?"
"Well, I guess I'll have to come help her, cause there's a possibility it could be mine, and you know I can't take that chance."
"Yea, I know. But, are we still going to get married?"
"Oh Amber, I just don't know right now."
"Okay Brendon."
"I'm coming up tomorrow, and can you bring Julie to your house?"
"Well, I don't know if she'd be willing to come, cause we kinda left her at the doctor's office."
"What?! Amber?!"
"Well, she's a bitch! She deserved it."
"Yea, I guess you're right. I love you."
"I love you too."
"I'll see you tomorrow then."
"Ok, bye Brendon."
"Bye Amber." And I closed my phone.
"So?" Natasha said.
"Weren't you listening?"
"Yea, but tell me what's going on."
"Well, apparently Brendon did sleep with Julie once, and it could be his. So he's coming up tomorrow."
"What about his concerts and stuff?"
"I don't know."
"Okay, so what do you want to do now?"
"I wanna grab Brendon and fly away forever."
"Okay, something less expensive and tricky?"
"I guess we could go out and get something to eat."
"Okay, sounds good to me."
"Okay." So we went to this little sandwich shop in the shopping center and we ate lunch and talked.
"Hey Ber?"
"Yea?"
"What about college?"
"Well, I guess I didn't tell you, but I quit it. It just wasn't right for me. Some people go to college, and some people don't"
"So you're saying not having a real education is right for you?"
"No, but, i'm just not cut out for it."
"Bullshit. When we were in school, you were so smart. the nerds were jealous of you."
"Oh shut up."
"No, i'm serious. You need an education to get a decent job."
"No, you don't."
"Well it would sure help."
"Well, it just didn't feel right to me, now get off it."
"Ber, you're my best friend and I care about you so much, and I don't want to watch you slide down the drain."
"Well, I can take care of myself."
"But what if you can't?"
"I can, no please. Let's talk about something else."
"Fine." And the rest of the day, we walked around town, bought a few things, and went back to Natasha's apartment. I spent the night there, and we talked and watched movies, and also invited our friends Debbie and Melanie over to join us. We were all sitting around laughing when there was a knock on Natasha's door.
"I'll get it!" said Debbie. She answered the door and we heard her talking to these guys.
"Who is it?" I asked.
"Um, I think I know who it is, but if i'm right, I'd be lying on the floor."
"What the hell does that mean?" She opened the door, and there was Brendon, Ryan, Spencer, and Jon.
"Brendon!" I ran to the door and we hugged and then kissed.
"Ryan!" and Natasha ran to the door and hugged and kissed Ryan.
"Hm, hello there," said Spencer. "I don't believe I've seen you before. What's your name?"
"Debbie. And i'm their friend, but you just haven't met me until now."
"Oh well, it's very nice to meet you." And Debbie smiled and blushed. "And who are you?" and he turned to Melanie.
"Oh, no. I don't think so, you can't have both girls. I'll handle this one. I'm Jon."
"Well, Jon, I'm Melanie. And trust me. I'm pretty sure we know who you are." And they all laughed.
"Brendon what are you guys doing here?" I asked.
"Well, I figured I'd come down early and surprise you. Tonight we are gonna have fun." And he gave me a sly smile.
"Oooooo," Ryan said. "We all know what that means!"
"Ryan shut up and let the two love birds be in love." Natasha said.
"Lets all go out!" Brendon said.
"Okay, but where?" I asked.
"Let's just go out to dinner and have a good time, and then maybe go dancing."
"Okay, that sounds great." Melanie said.
And then we all left Natasha's apartment and went to the restaurant in pairs. It was me and Brendon, Natasha and Ryan, Debbie and Spencer, and Melanie and Jon. We ordered our food, and as I looked around, I realized how happy I was feeling. Being here with all my friends, and especially Brendon, just having a good time, and I was really happy. At least, until tomorrow.
Sign up to rate and review this story