Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Teen Hearts Are Beating Faster and Faster

Chapter 16

by xxteenheartsxx 0 reviews

Amber and Natasha need to know if she's a lying bitch, as they presume.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-10-29 - Updated: 2006-10-29 - 806 words

0Unrated
"WHAT?!" Natasha and I screamed at the same time.
"You heard me," Julie said.
"That's not possible!" Natasha said. "I'm pretty sure you know how babies are made, and if you ever took FLE, than you know that a kiss can't get you pregnant!"
"Yes, I know that. But we didn't just kiss. Well, we did at the party, but not before," she said and gave me a smile. I stood there and I felt like the breath had been knocked out of me, cause there was no way this was happening.
"Julie, Brendon told me that all that happened between you guys was a kiss."
"Yea, i'm sure he did tell you that, because he regretted being with me. But now I'm having a child and he is the father. Now, where is he?"
"Like we said before, he's not here. He left," Natasha said.
"Well, do you know how I can contact him?"
"How do we even know that you're really pregnant? What if you're just making this up so that you can be with Brendon?" Natasha said. The thought that that was probably true comforted me.
"Yea?!" I said.
"Yea, like I would make this up! I'm not lying!"
"I think we should take you down to the hospital tomorrow and check!" Natasha said.
"FINE! Do that if you feel you must! But I need to speak with Brendon!"
"Well, you can't, because he's not available tonight. He said he couldn't call me tonight, but he's gonna call tomorrow." I said.
"Then I'll just talk to him tomorrow."
"No, you won't."
"Yea, I will."
"No, you won't, and that's the end. Now go away before I beat the living shit out of you!" She looked kind of scared and walked back to her car. "Be here at 10 tomorrow morning, and we're going to the doctor's office!"
"I will!" And she drove away.
"Come on Ber. Let's go inside and watch the movie."
"Sure." So we walked back inside and cuddled on the couch and started the movie. But I wasn't watching the movie, how could I? So, I just gave up and started talking with Natasha.
"Tasha?"
"Hm?"
"Do you think she's telling the truth?"
"Ha, no. Julie's just a bitch and she's always been lying. I wouldn't believe her for a second. We'll find out when we go the doctor tomorrow that she was lying."
"But what if she really is pregnant?"
"She can't prove it's Brendon's. Besides, Brendon told you that they never slept together, right?"
"Yea, but that doesn't-"
"But nothing. Brendon wouldn't lie to you. He loves you so much."
"But that was before we really got back together and got engaged. And we never talked about it again, so, he could've been lying."
"Well, ask him tomorrow, but don't tell him that Julie's pregnant, if she is, and then see what he says. Or just tell him that Julie says that she's pregnant and is claiming that he's the father."
"No, I can't tell him. I don't know."
"Well, don't worry about it tonight. We'll deal with it in the morning."
"K, Tasha." So we watched the rest of the movie, and we watched a few other movies, and then we fell asleep.
The next morning, I forgot everything that had happened for a second, and I was happy. And then I remembered, and I started crying. Natasha woke up cause she heard me crying, and she came over and hugged me.
"Oh, Ber. Everything is going to be fine. Don't worry about it." And then we went and got dressed and waited for Julie to get here. She was here at 10:05 (I was watching the clock) and I reluctantly went and opened the door.
"Hello Amber."
"Don't you "hello" me."
"Nice to see you too."
"Ya know what Julie, I'm not really that glad to see you, and I have no reason to be."
"Are you ready?"
"No."
"Let's go then." So the three of us left in my car, and I drove to the doctor's office. We waited for 45 minutes, when they called for Julie. The ride to the hospital and the wait were awkward, because no one talked, or looked at each other.
We waited in the room, and the doctor came in and told Julie to lay down on the bed. He told us to wait outside, and it would only be a few moments.
"Oh, Tasha. I'm so nervous."
"I know, me too. But it'll be fine. You'll see." A few minutes later the doctor came out.
"You can go in and wait, and I'll be back soon with the results." So, we walked inside that room and sat down and waited for those long, dreadful minutes to go by. Finally, the doctor walked into the room.
"Well?!" I said.
"She's definitely pregnant."
Sign up to rate and review this story