Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Teen Hearts Are Beating Faster and Faster

Chapter 15

by xxteenheartsxx 0 reviews

Brendon has to go, but Amber's not ready to go with him, and she hears some bad news from Julie.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-10-29 - Updated: 2006-10-29 - 1296 words

0Unrated
"Oh Brendon!" I started to cry. "YES! Yes, of course I will marry you!" We got up and hugged, and then kissed.
"Amber Cathryn Mellon I love you more than anything in the world!"
"Brendon Boyd Urie I love you more than anything in the world!"
The rest of the night, we sat around and talked some more, and every now and then I would just start crying because I was so were love birds. The guys all left the room to go change, so Natasha and I were left alone.
"Ber, what is wrong with you?"
happy. Brendon would think something was wrong, and then I'd have to explain to him that I was just so happy.
We left the building around 12, and went back to the bus. Ryan, Natasha, Jon, and Spencer were all sitting on the couch watching a movie.
"Well, look who it is." Ryan said.
"The two love birds," Jon added in.
"Shut up." Brendon said, but it wasn't mean. We were way to happy to mean. And besides, we "What do you mean?"
"Why are you so happy?"
"Well, I had a good time, that's all. And I love Brendon so much and I wanna be with him forever." I kinda gave a little sneaky smile. Natasha's eyes got all big and she gasped.
"No, he didn't." I smiled and nodded my head.
"He did." Then she screamed, and I screamed with her. The guys came rushing out immediately.
"What's wrong?" Brendon asked.
"Nothing." Natasha said. Then Brendon got what had happened.
"Amber, you didn't." Brendon said.
"Hey, she guessed. I said nothing about it."
"About what?" Ryan asked.
"Amber, do you think we should tell them?"
"Well, why not? They're like yours and my best friends."
"Tell us what?!" Ryan said.
"Well," Brendon said, "lets just say that Amber and I will be always be together now."
"Oh my god!" Spencer said.
"Congrats you guys!" Jon said.
"I still don't get it." Ryan said.
"Uh, Ryan you big doofus, "Natasha said. "They're getting married!"
Ryan's face went completely white, and he kinda just stood there. "Brenny boy is getting married? How can this be? Not my bren!" Then we all started laughing and Ryan went over and hugged Brendon. "Oh my god man! I can't believe this! You two, married? Oh wow, this is, this is, this is just too cool!"
"Wow, thanks Ryan." Brendon said. For the rest of the evening, we all sat around and kinda watched the rest of the movie, but everyone kept looking and Brendon and I, and I couldn't blame them! I was so happy myself, and to imagine me getting married was just like, woah!
The next morning we all went out to breakfast to celebrate, and then the guys dropped Natasha and I off at my house. We just drove over to the mall and went shopping the whole day, cause we had nothing better to do. Later that night, the guys met us at Natasha's house, and we all sat around watching a movie. Brendon had been acting strange all evening, and I didn't like it when he did that.
"Brendon what is wrong with you?"
"Nothing. Nothing, I'm fine."
"No, you're not. And I know when you're not fine. Now, tell me what's wrong."
"Well, it's just that, well, you see, we have to leave tomorrow."
"Excuse me?"
"We're not staying in Virginia any longer. We're leaving tomorrow." He looked at me.
"Oh. I see. So, what do you want me to do, just wait here until you get back?"
"No, no. Amber, I want you to come with me."
"What?!"
"On tour! Come with us on tour!"
"Brendon? What about my family, and my job, and college? I can't just leave all that behind!"
"I know. And you don't have to."
"But Brendon? I can't just let you go!"
"Well, I'm sorry but I can't just quit the band and stay here!"
"I know, I know. I'm not asking you do that. I guess it just wasn't meant to be." Now, of course I was starting to cry again.
"Amber, please. Stop crying. I love you so much, and you know that this was meant to be, and it will work out. We can handle anything!"
"But you have to leave tomorrow! How are we supposed to handle that?"
"I don't know. But we'll find a way, trust me." He put his arm around me and I laid my head down on his shoulder.
"Okay Brendon. If you say so." And, strangely, that's how we fell asleep.
The next morning I woke up and totally forgot that I was at Natasha's, and that I was there with Brendon and everyone. I looked around and saw Spencer sleeping on the other end of the couch, and Jon sleeping on the loveseat. Ryan and Natasha were nowhere to be found, and you know what that meant. I was still being held by Brendon, and I didn't want to move. I didn't want him to leave me! How could he do that?! I tried not to wake him up, but he did, and he smiled at me.
"We've got to stop meeting like this."
"Oh Brendon. How can you joke at a time like this?"
"What, in the morning? Sorry, guess i'll wait until afternoon."
I hit him on the shoulder. "No doofus! You're leaving in a few hours!"
"I know, but that's in a few hours! Lets enjoy what time we have now!"
"Okay, fine." But for the rest of the day, all I could think about was Brendon. Then finally, 5 pm came, and he had to leave at 5:15.
Natasha and I were standing outside the bus, her with Ryan, and me with Brendon. Brendon and I hugged for like ever, and I didn't want to let go.
"Amber, listen to me. I will call you everyday, and we're not going to let this get in the way of us getting married! Do you hear me?"
"Yea, I do."
"I have an idea. Why don't we give it a week, and if you change your mind, let me know, and i'll come down and pick you up! If not, well, then we'll figure it out then!"
"Yea, okay. That sounds like a good idea. Getting some space." Then I jumped on him. "Oh Brendon I love you so much!"
"I love you too!" And I watched him and Ryan walk to the bus, and then we watched the bus drive away as the guys waved to us. I had already said goodbye to everyone else before I said bye to Brendon, as had Natasha before she said bye to Ryan.
"Let's go to my house, and we'll watch movies and eat popcorn," I said.
"Sounds great." We went back to my house, and we were just about to sit down and watch the movie when the doorbell rang.
"Who is it?" Natasha asked.
"I don't know." We weren't expecting anyone cause my sister was at her friend's house, and my nana was at her friend's house.
"Well, I come with you then and protect you!"
"Ha-ha, very funny." So we went to the door, and I opened it. There standing in front of us was Julie.
"Julie! What the fuck do you think you're doing here?!" Natasha yelled.
"I need to speak to Brendon."
"About what?" I asked.
"That's between me and him."
"Well, in case you didn't know, him and Amber are soon to be one, so anything you have to say to Brendon, you can say to Amber."
"Where is he?"
"He's not here. He left." I said.
"Fine then. Tell him that I need to talk to him because I'm pregnant."
"So?" I said.
"He's the father."
Sign up to rate and review this story