Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Teen Hearts Are Beating Faster and Faster

Chapter 14

by xxteenheartsxx 0 reviews

The perfect couple united at last.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-10-29 - Updated: 2006-10-29 - 906 words

0Unrated
For the next week, Brendon and I spent all our time together, well, all that we could with his concerts and rehearsals and everything. But it felt so good to be back with him, because I loved him so much, and I never wanted to leave him again.
I saw Natasha a lot too, because her and Ryan got really close, and I was happy for her. They were such dorks though because they would do stupid little things. Like they had a million nicknames for each other, they would play these little games that makes you wonder what they do when they're alone, and things like that. But still, it was a happy sight.
One night, Brendon and I were laying down in his bed, and we were just talking about stuff, when he said he wanted to do something.
"Are you doing anything tonight?" he asked me.
"Well, I guess I am now," I smiled at him and he smiled back.
"Well, I have a surprise for you. So be ready to go by 7:00."
"The infamous time, isn't it?"
"You bet."
"Where are we going?"
"It's a surprise."
"What are we doing?"
"Like I said, it's a surprise."
"Ryan! That tickles!" we heard Natasha say from the other room.
"Oh really? Well, how bout this?" he said back.
"Oh god." I said.
"What?"
"Nothing. They're at it again though."
"Yea, but at least Natasha isn't a slut like Julie was."
"Yea, thank god."
We fell asleep in each other's arms, and we woke up the same way. Brendon dropped me off at home in the morning, so that he could make the plans for the day and I could be ready when he got there. I called Natasha, who was still with Ryan. and told her what happened. I would have told her when I was in the bus, but her and Ryan didn't come out that morning. Late night I guess. Anyway, she said she was gonna get Ryan to give her a ride to my house.
The doorbell rang and I answered it.
"Hey Tasha."
"Hey Ber."
"Come on in."
"We gotta get you ready for a date."
"Yea, one in like 5 hours."
"Hey! You gotta look perfect for your man!"
So we spent the next 4 and 1/2 hours getting me ready. We picked out the perfect dress and shoes, she did my make-up perfectly, she did my fingernails and toenails, she did a facial, and she did everything. But by the time Brendon got there, I was perfect. The doorbell rang and I was so nervous. I had been waiting for like 30 minutes for him to get here, and I was just pacing around, being all worried. Natasha tried to calm me down, but it didn't work. When the bell rang, I nearly jumped out of my skin.
"Girl, you need to calm down and go let your man into the house."
"Okay, okay. I'm calm."
"Yea, sure." So I went to the door, and opened it to Brendon's smiling face.
"Hello beautiful."
"Hello handsome." The he stepped forward grabbed me and pulled me into his arms, where we kissed. We were standing there kissing for about 3 minutes, when Natasha walked in to see what had happened.
"Awwwwwww! Aren't you too just the cutest couple?!" We stopped kissing immediately, not only cause of what Natasha said, but also because the gum he was chewing was now in my mouth. I took it out and handed it to him.
"No, that's okay." he said.
"Ew. You guys are so weird."
"You're one to talk miss, 'Ryan that tickles.'" Brendon said and she blushed.
"You guys could hear us?"
"Yea." I said. "But don't worry about it. So, Brendon, are we leaving?"
"Yea."
"Well, I guess I'll get Ryan to come and pick me up."
"Okay. See you later," I said.
"Have fun you two!"
"We will!" Brendon said. We got in the car, and Brendon still refused to tell me what we were doing. He drove to this building that was kind of on top of a mountain. We went inside the building and up the elevator, to the very top. I walked out of the elevator and was speechless.
The view was beautiful. You could see everything in the town, and more. And the sun was setting on the horizon, making a mix of different colors. It was so breath taking that, well, it took my breath away. The only thing more beautiful than that was the guy with his arm around my waist.
"Oh Brendon! You are too amazing!"
"I would do anything for you baby."
"I love you Brendon.
"I love you too Amber."
There was a table set for two and decorated with a tablecloth, candles, and food, so we went and sat down.
Throughout dinner we talked and stared into each other's eyes. It was the best night of my life but it wasn't over yet. All of sudden fireworks started going off, and I looked at the sky.
"Brendon, did you do that?"
"You know it."
"Brendon, how can you be so perfect?"
"I'm only perfect cause I'm with you." The we kissed, with the fireworks glittering in our eyes. Brendon stopped kissing me, and I looked at him.
"What's wrong Brendon?"
"Look at the sky." I looked at the sky, and I couldn't say anything.
In the sky were the words, Will you marry me Amber?
Sign up to rate and review this story