Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Teen Hearts Are Beating Faster and Faster

Chapter 13

by xxteenheartsxx 0 reviews

Amber wakes up in the hospital again, but this time ends very happy.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-10-29 - Updated: 2006-10-29 - 963 words

-1Boring
For the second time in a row in the past month, I woke up in a white room and was on a white bed. Also for the second time in the past month, I realized I was in the hospital. But this time, there was no Brendon on a bed sitting next to me. But, when I looked at the chair on the other side of my bed, there was a sleeping Brendon.
He looked so tired and worn out. I wondered what he was even doing here. Then I wondered what I was even doing here. I remember being at the party, and Julie cheated on Ryan so he broke up with her and then hooked up with Natasha. And I remembered a few other minor things, but I knew I was forgetting a lot of major things.
Brendon started waking up, and when he saw that I was awake, he jumped up from his chair and came over to me. "Amber! Oh, I'm so glad your okay!"
"How long have I been here?"
"Only since last night."
"What happened?"
"Well, I came out the door looking for you when-" Then I remembered everything from the night before, and it all hit me at the same time, in one thought. Julie got mad at me and beat me up, then we made up. And I saw Brendon kissing Julie, and, and, OH MY GOD! My mom! She was in an accident, and she died!
Then I started crying.
"Amber?! What's wrong?"
"When you found me, I had fainted right?"
"Yea....."
"Do you know why I fainted?"
"No."
"Because my nana had called to tell me that my mom just died!"
"Oh, Amber! I'm so sorry! Are you okay?"
"Of course not! And how could you do that?"
"Do what?"
"Kiss Julie!" I thought for a second and then shouted at him, "OH MY GOD! Is that why you broke up with me?! So that you could be with that skank whore?! I hate you Brendon! You bought my heart, and then beat it up for some little bitch!"
"Oh my god, Amber! I would never, ever do that to you. You know I loved you! I loved you more than anything in the world, and there is no way I would break-up with you for Julie! She means nothing to me! Nothing!"
"Then why the fuck did you kiss her?"
"Amber! I didn't kiss her! She kissed me, and you just happened to walk in at that exact moment!"
"Brendon! Do you honestly expect me to believe that?"
"Yes, I do. You have no reason not to believe me. Have I ever lied to you before?"
"Well, I guess not. But it still seems like a pretty shaky story to me. And why would Julie do that?"
"To make you angry. She wanted revenge for you telling on her to Ryan. It was just her luck that you walked in when you did."
"I can't believe she was my friend."
"Well, it's not your fault. Do you believe me?"
"Yea. I do. But Brendon? Why did you break up with me? I know it sounds silly, but I wanted to be with you forever!"
"Amber, that doesn't sound silly at all. I felt the same way. I've never felt like that about anyone before!"
"Then why Brendon? WHY?"
"Because.....because........well........"
"Because I made him do it." came a voice from the door.
"Nana?"
"Yes, sweetie. When they all came over to the house, after you and I had had that little argument, I pulled Brendon aside because I thought he was clouding your judgment."
"But nana! How could you do that?"
"Well, I'm sorry but I was only looking out for your best interests!"
"Well, why don't you let me look out for my best interests from now on! Got it?"
"Yes, honey. Do you forgive me?"
It took me a few seconds to answer that one. "Yea. Your are my nana, and I love you and understand why you did it and that you care for me."
"Very much."
Then Brendon broke in, "But I also care for her, and as much as I hate to say it, if I thought that I was ruining her life, I would've broken up with her on my own."
"And I understand that now. But, I am glad to see that Brendon did as I wished instead of ignoring me," she said to me. Then she turned to Brendon. "You are a very nice gentleman, and I know you'll take good care of my grand-baby."
"Amber?" Brendon asked as he got down on his knees.
"Will you be my girlfriend again?"
"Oh Brendon. Get up! You're such a dork! Of course I will!" and he got up and we hugged.
We left the hospital not long after, and we all went back to my house, where Jon, Spencer, Ryan, and Natasha would meet us. And although most things had been patched up, and the drama was over, there was still the matter of my mom. We didn't talk about her much, but we planned the funeral and everything. I loved her dearly, but she wasn't a part of my life for the last 3 years. Everyone gave me their sympathies, and Rachel and nana too. But, as I said, we didn't discuss it much, because we wanted to be happy.
We were all at Natasha's apartment the next day, just hanging out and watching tv. Brendon was sitting/laying in one corner of the couch, with me on top of him, Spencer and Jon were on the floor (by choice), and Ryan and Natasha were cuddled up on the other side of the couch. Everything was happy again, and I was more than glad.
Sign up to rate and review this story