Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Teen Hearts Are Beating Faster and Faster

Chapter 12

by xxteenheartsxx 0 reviews

Amber, Julie, Brendon, and Ryan go through some tough and dramatic events.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2006-10-29 - Updated: 2006-10-29 - 1473 words

0Unrated
I stood there and either waited for Ryan to come back, or Brendon to come over. Ryan hadn't come back yet, but finally Brendon came over.
"What's going on?" he asked when he got to me.
"What do you mean?"
"Where did Ryan go, and why were you crying?"
"You know what? It's really none of your business."
"What did Ryan do to you?"
"What?! What makes you think he did something?"
"Well, I don't know, that's just what is seemed like, like he had done something, or I-"
"No, Brendon. Just stop talking."
"But Amber-"
"No. Leave me alone."
"Is there something going on between you and Ryan?"
"Ug, of course not! Now go!"
"Fine," and he walked away. But I really didn't want him to leave. I loved him so much and it was breaking my heart having to be all mean and nasty to him, but he deserved it. But then again, he didn't. I don't know. It's all so confusing.
Just then, Ryan walked in the room, followed by a sobbing Julie.
"But Ryan! You don't understand!"
"Understand what?! That you were playing hockey and groping with my friend! Oh no, I don't understand that at all!"
"It......that's not........she's lying!"
"What?!" Then she looked at me.
"Yea! It's her! She lied to you because.......because she's jealous of me because Brendon broke up with her!" Everyone in the room stopped talking, dancing, laughing, or whatever they were doing. Even the music stopped playing.
Ryan looked at me. "Is that true?"
"What? Of course not, you know I would never lie to you-"
"No, that's not what I mean. Is it true that Brendon broke up with you?" By this point, everyone in the room was staring at me.
"Well, yea."
"Wait," Brendon said to me. "You didn't tell Ryan that we broke up when he invited you?"
Then Ryan turned to Brendon. "Dude, how come you didn't tell me?"
"Well, I don't know."
Then he turned back to me. "And you told Brendon that I invited you? But you know I didn't, why would you lie to him and to me?"
"Because......because......well....." and I started to cry again.
"No," Brendon broke in and I looked at him. "No, Amber shouldn't have to explain. She is still my friend and yours, and she should be able to go to a party with a friend. And, I should have told you, Ryan, so there wouldn't be this much confusion."
"Yea, I guess your right," Ryan said.
Now, the funny thing is that during all of this, Julie thought that Ryan had forgot about her, so she tried to slip away.
"HEY JULIE!" Natasha yelled as she caught her. Then we all turned to her, because we had all forgotten.
"Julie, come back here," Ryan said.
"Okay, ryry."
"Don't call m that. We're through."
"But....but....."
"No buts. We're over. Now you get over it." Julie came over and punched me in the face.
"This is all your fault!" she screamed. "YOU HAD TO GO AND BLAB TO RYAN!" and she was on the floor kicking and punching me.
"No, stop....." I tried to say. Next thing I knew, I was on my feet, and Julie was being held back by Ryan and Natasha. I looked over my shoulder to see who was holding me up, and it was Brendon. I tried to get away, but he held me firm. So I just didn't move.
"Are you okay?" he asked after Julie had settled down.
"Yea, thanks."
"No problem."
"Okay!" Natasha said. "Now lets get back to the party!"
"Hold on," Julie said. "Amber, I'm really sorry. I don't know what came over me. I just didn't want to break up with Ryan I guess. But I was the one who made the mistake and I deserved it. Forgive me?"
I thought about the bruised lip I had and the other scrapes on my body, and I was about to tell her off. But I didn't want any more drama that night. "Yea, of course I do."
"Good." and we hugged.
It was only like 11:00, so the night was still young, and there was still lots of party-ing to do. Julie, Natasha, Ryan, Spencer, Jon, and I danced a lot together. It was funny, cause I could see Natasha keep looking at Ryan. And it wasn't a bad thing, because he kept looking at her too. So finally, I pulled Natasha away from everybody.
"Dude, do you have a bit of a thing for Ryan?"
"Hmmmmm, maybe?"
"Girl, he keeps looking at you too. Go for it!"
"But he just broke up with Julie like and hour ago!"
"Ha, you think that whore meant a lot to him? Well, trust me. She didn't."
"Okay, if you say so." So, I watched her walk over to Ryan, and they talked and laughed and danced. It was a beautiful sight. Unfortunately, I saw Brendon a lot, and I kept looking and him and I saw him looking at me, and it was very awkward. But, I couldn't do anything about it, so , I just had to deal. Then, I felt kinda tired, so I went to look for an empty room to just sit down and think.
Meanwhile in another room with Julie and Brendon
BRENDON'S POV
"What do you want, Julie?"
"Nothing."
"Then why did you pull me away from the party?"
"Cause I need to do something, and in order to do it, I need your help." And she smiled at me and started walking towards me. I kept backing up until I was against the wall.
"Okay...........What do you need?"
"This!" And she leaned forward and kissed me. At the same moment, Amber walked in.
"Oh my god!" Amber yelled when she saw Julie kissing me.
I pulled her off, and slipped away from her. "Amber! It's not what you think!"
"Oh yea! Well, it sure looks to me like you and Julie were tasting each others tongues over there!"
"No! I swear! We weren't! Well, I mean, we were, but-"
"No! Save it!" And she stormed out of the room.
"Amber, wait!" And I tried to go after her, but Julie tried to keep me away (keep in mind the whole time Amber and I were talking, she was smiling.)
"Where do you think you're going?" Julie asked.
"Julie, get your fucking hand of me!"
"Ha-ha. No, I don't think so. I have to make Amber pay for what she did, and the only way I could think to that is to make her even more jealous, by of course, kissing you!"
"Your a fucking psycho, you know that?"
"Do you honestly think I care what you say about me?"
"I guess not. But I have to go and find her. What if she's hurt?"
"Well, duh. That was the point."
"I'm out of here." And I pushed Julie out of the way. I went down the hallway to the living room, and saw that front door was opened. I went to it, opened it and went outside. This neighborhood was not very safe, especially because there are so many dark alleys, and I didn't like the idea of her being out here alone. I turned down the one next to the house, and saw a body lying there.
"Amber!" I yelled and ran to the body. My first thought was that someone had beaten her up or raped her, but she just looked unconscious. There was nothing else wrong besides the bruises and cuts from Julie. Her phone was on the ground next to her, so I called 911 and told them to come immediately, and then I laid there with her in my arms until they arrived.
AMBER'S POV
I stormed out of the room and went out the front door. I went down the alley and leaned up against the wall and started crying. Then my phone rang, and when I looked at it, I saw my nana was calling. I almost didn't answer, but she wouldn't be calling this late unless something had happened.
"Hello?" I said after I flipped it open.
"Amber! It's nana!" and I was surprised to hear that she was crying also.
"Yea I know. What's wrong?"
"Honey, what's wrong with you?"
"Nothing."
"But your crying!"
"Don't worry about. Just tell me why you called."
"Oh honey! I don't think I should right now! Your already sad, and-"
"Nana! Tell me what happened! What's wrong?!"
"Oh sweetie. There was an accident, a driver of the car had been drinking, and she wasn't paying attention, and another car collided with that one very hard, and there were no survivors!"
"Okay, so?"
"Honey, you're mom was the driver who had been drinking!" and then I dropped my phone and fainted.
Sign up to rate and review this story