Categories > Celebrities > Dir en grey > Have You Ever?

part 2

by ShimmeringIllusion02 0 reviews

Part 2: Shinya is heartbroken and the last thing he wants to see right now is Die's face.

Category: Dir en grey - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst, Romance - Characters: Die, Shinya - Published: 2006-10-29 - Updated: 2006-10-29 - 927 words

0Unrated
Author's note:hello everybody!i hope you enjoy this chapter.chapter 3 for this stroy and my first one coming soon!There is a lot of simple mistakes in this one because i wrote this in about 3 hours.So i'm sorry about that!
Love,ShimmeringIllusion02


He then heard a very familiar voice coming from the car "Shinya-san you idiot! what are you doing in rain?!"

Shinya was frozen as ice................

Startled, Shinya back up extremely close to a building, and he thought to himself, No! I cant see you face! I cant stand it! Leave me alone!

It wasn't very hard to guess that it was Die standing outside his car door, an umbrella over his head with a very concerned look on his face.

"Shinya-san, what's the matter? Are you alright?" Die said worried. He started to walk up closer to Shinya.

Shinya shook his head four times and backed up until he felt a cold, hard wall on his back. He could do nothing but watch Die walk closer and closer towards him, shivering with fear.

After what seemed like years, Die's face was merely inches away from his, and this was the first time Shinya saw Die with a serious look on his face.

"Seriously, Shinya-san what's wrong? This isn't like you, and its scaring me. Come on let me take you home."

"No!" Shinya nearly screamed turning his gaze to the floor.

"Every thing is fine Die-kun I just need to get home its alright I'll walk." Shinya said his face still turned to the floor.

Before Shinya could even know what was happening to him, he was being dragged across the street to Die's car.

"No Shinya everything is not alright, I'm taking you home, now shut up and get in the car."

"No, Die-kun, I'm gonna walk, I don't need a ride!" But before he could speak another word Die had shoved him in the passenger seat of his car and slammed the door.

Die went to his side of the car and opened up the door. He had to stop for a minute to close his umbrella. He got in and closed his door. Before he started the car he threw his now drenched umbrella in the backseat.

As Die drove down the road, Shinya watched the traffic lights and tress blur past him. There was an awkward silence. So awkward, you could taste it in the air. And finally after twelve minutes of silence Die began to speak.

"Now then, Shinya-san, do you mind telling me what the hell was wrong you back there? You scared me half to death!"

"It was nothing, I was walking on the street in the rain for two hours. I guess I just wanted to get home."Shinya lied bitterly slouching down on the car seat.

"How stupid do you think I am, I know you Shinya-san, your lying to me"

"I do no such things! How would you feel if you were walking in the pouring rain for two hours?!" Shinya said raising his voice slightly

"There you go again! Lying to me! If there's one thing I hate more than seeing my friends hurt is my friends lying to me! If you don't want to talk about it than say so, I would understand!"Die said his voice also rising

Shinya calmed down a little realizing that yelling and screaming would do nothing but make matters worse.

"I don't want to talk about it"

"Ok then, now was that so hard?"

Shinya looked down at his feet "No"

"Ok are you sure you don't want to talk, I'm always here to listen."

"I'm sure"

"Alright then if your positive you don't want to, I'll leave you alone"

Shinya sighed heavily now feeling extremely tired.

"I really sorry Die-kun, for causing you so much trouble"

"Oh! Stop with your apologizing, I'm always here for you, just don't ever lie to me. Ok?"

Shinya sighed even heavier feeling incredibly guilty now.

"I'm sorry I promise never to lie to again."

Die glanced him and said "its alright just don't do it again"and poked him in the stomach. A giggle escaped Shinya's mouth and Die laughed also.

The giggle seemed to drain all of Shinya's energy. He leaned back against his chair and let a long yawn.
"See now your tired, what kind of idiot walks in the rain? There's a new thing called a taxi!" Die teased.

"I wasn't thinking about it at the time."Shinya said an pouted

"Of course you didn't"Die said

Shinya looked ahead and saw his house in view. He instantly became sad that he would leave Die presence soon.

Five minutes of silence passed and They were already in front of Shinya's house.

Die pulled up to Shinya's door and stopped the car.

"Thank you very much Die-kun, for everything" He said and began to pull the handle on the door to get out, but before he could Die touched his hand slightly

"Hey I'm always here ok? call me if you need anything at all ok?"

Shinya smiled widely and said "thank you Die-kun be safe and have a good night"got out of the car.

Die didn't drive away until Shinya was safely in his house. When Shinya walked in, he sank to the bottom of his door and tears began to pour out if his eyes. His feeling of loneliness was so strong that he couldn't describe it in words........


HAHAHAH! ITS OVER! Till the next chapter everyone!^_^

lots and lots of love, Cristina
Sign up to rate and review this story