Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Truth be Told

Chapter 1

by youngandreckless 6 reviews

brand new characters, brand new plot, same old Fall Out Boy. make me happy, read and review

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-10-25 - Updated: 2006-10-26 - 510 words

1Original
Chapter 1

I stared down at the application with apprehension. Grabbing a pen I took a deep breath before filling it out.

Name, that's an easy one, Kayleigh.

Age, 24.

I quickly scanned the application before filling anymore out. A sentence towards the bottom of the page caught my eye.

'Must have good communication skill' well there goes that idea.

Sighing I crumbled up the paper tossing it into the near by trashcan. Well that just sucks now doesn't. Figures I would find something I might like, but it requires communication.

Oh well onto the next place; I had until the end of the month to find a job, nice huh? Finding a good job that doesn't require communication, or a background check is easier thought about then done.

I looked down at the newspaper in my hand, then up at the building, making sure I was at the right place. Hopefully this is my last stop today.

"Hello Miss, can I help you?" I looked around; did she really expect me to answer her? Cause I wasn't, or well more of couldn't.

I placed the newspaper on the desk in front of her pointing to the ad. She nodded then smiled at me, "Fill this out, and bring it back," I grabbed the application and newspaper heading out.

I jumped as the alarm on my watch sounded. Damn it! I'm going to be late. Tucking away the application and newspaper I ran. I can't be late. I just cant. If I'm late I have to go back! I refuse to go back to that place. I just cant! That place stole ten years of my life and I refuse to give them more.

Wondering what that place is? To understand it I have to start from the beginning.

My life ended about 10 years ago. I was twelve at the time, I remember the day just like it was yesterday. It was a Friday afternoon and I had just gotten home from school. Both of my parent's cars were in the driveway, which was odd now that I think about it. They were never home this early. But I didn't care I was just excited to tell them about the A I had just made on my math test.

I remember walking inside and it was silent. I saw a knife on the floor, thinking nothing of it I picked it up, walking into the kitchen I saw my parent's bodies laying on the floor covered in blood.

"What did you do?" my neighbor asked looking at the knife in my hand. I stared at her with wide eyes dropping the knife.

"How could you!" That sealed my fate right there. To scared to talk I was condemned. My fingerprints were the only ones on the knife so of course I was convicted. Convicted for a crime I did not do.

So now out on parole I am determined to find my parents murderer, while I get a job and attend mandatory depression support groups. Speaking of which! Damn it I'm late!
Sign up to rate and review this story