Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Time Web

Neil(who fell on Jay who was holding the hand of Theresa who was hanging of a cliff)

by water_dragon 3 reviews

Neil gets kicked in the head

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Humor - Published: 2006-10-30 - Updated: 2006-10-31 - 432 words

1Exciting
Neil woke up and lay where he was for a while, not even bothering to take off the gel mask over his eyes. Eventually he removed the mask and got dressed. As he normally did every morning he reached for his mirror to check his reflection; it wasn't there. "Hey, where's my mirror!?" he yelled outraged and stormed out of his room. As you can expect he fell into the web and screamed like a girl.

Neil ended up landing at the same place, only five minutes later, as Theresa and Jay. He fell on Jay. Theresa started yelling at him "For the gods sake Neil get me out of here!" By this time she wasn't in a good mood.
"Alright, alright I'm coming," Neil said huffily, climbing off Jay. "But if I break a nail I will hold you in full responsibility." Theresa swung herself up and kicked Neil in the head. The move held two results; 1) it relieved Theresa of the bulk of her anger, 2) Jay was able to pull her up onto the cliff.

The force of her swing sent Theresa and Jay rolling halfway down the hill. Neil was rubbing his head and whining like a baby. "Thanks for nothing!" Jay yelled at him whilst pushing Theresa off his knees.
Neil stalked over to where they were picking themselves up, "That'll leave a mark Tess," he sniffed. Theresa pulled back her clenched fist.
"I can make it hurt more." Neil backed away with his hands in a defensive position.

Jay noticed Neil's PMR, it had fallen onto the grass when Theresa kicked Neil. He lunged for it just as the first people from the beach came running up. "Are you alright," a middle-aged man asked concerned, Theresa nodded.
"We're fine."
"That cliff is a serious safety issue," said the man "I've been writing to the council about it."
"Where are we anyway?" asked Neil crossly.
"Bondi," the man said automatically, "hang on, don't you know?" but the teenagers had already moved away.

Jay was trying to contact Odie on the PMR, all he got was static. He then tried Archie's and got a result. "Jay! Archie yelled which brought Odie and Atlanta running, "where are you?"
"On the east coast of Australia apparently."
"Australia!" cried Atlanta, "Arch and I were dumped in the Amazon!"
Odie took the PMR, "Hang on, you said 'we', who else is with you?"
"Me and Neil," said Theresa looking over Jay's shoulder, "Where's Herry?"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
ok, the next chapter is the final one, thanks for all the reviews and i'm sorry they're so short!
Sign up to rate and review this story