Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Time Web

Re-united

by water_dragon 3 reviews

I HAVE WINE STAINS ON MY SUIT! Herry finds two jewish girls with excellent english and rubbish arabic! what is the world coming to!?

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-10-31 - Updated: 2006-11-01 - 326 words

2Funny
Herry had walked until he could walk no further. He collpsed next to a stone well. Herry woke to find two jewish girls leaning over him. "We have life!" one of them laughed.
The other one offered him a drink from an orange plastic bucket, "Good thing Jonah broke the water main hey? Otherwise we would have never had found you!"
Herry struggled into a sitting position, "Can i borrow your cell phone? i need to make a call."
*
The six teens sat gumly at the kitchen table, two days after the web had deposited them and there still wasn't any sign of Herry. The kettle boiled and Theresa got up to make coffee.
Suddenly the phone rang and there was a mad scarmble to answer it. Jay reached it first and yelled in relief "Herry!"
Three minutes later Herry stepped through a special space tunnel made by Hera especially.

When they were all seated with their coffee mugs Odie explainedd, "Time Webs are like two circles, one circle is time and the otehr soace. they are constantly spinning. If you fall into a web you are deposited in a random time and random place on earth.
Archie and Atlanta fell in seconds after each other, that's why there was very little time and space difference. Same with Tess, Jay and Neil.

"Thankfully the time wheel had done either a complete circle or had not changed much so you all ended up in the near future."
Theresa grinned, "I bet Cronus is kicking himself over how this plan failed."
Ten thousand miles away the God of Time cleched his fist around a glass of wine causing it to shatter and stain jacket, "THIS IS ALL THOSE BLASTED KID'S FAULT!"

THE END

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
are you disappointed! yes i know each part is short, i wrote this a few weeks ago and am currently writing anotehr one that's even more exciting! i promise!
look out for 'the other seven'
Sign up to rate and review this story