Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Masked Feelings

Confused

by Kakashi_lover 5 reviews

Kakashi and Sakura make up adn claim they have no feeleings for each other... while someone's plot is coming to place!?!?!

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Characters: Itachi, Jiraiya, Kakashi, Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-11-01 - Updated: 2006-11-02 - 2675 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto blah, blah, blah, and blah...

Masked Feelings

Chapter 2

Before you read any further... I have to apologize, I have done something horrible!.... In the first chapter I spelled Kisame's name wrong!!!!! NO! I spelled it with an H (Hisame)!!!!!!!!!! I wanted to say I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooo Sorry!!!! And to make it up to you all I wrote the second chapter (oh, and Itachi's girl if your reading this... please don't kill me... I like living ^-^ )

~0~o~0~

"AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T HURT HIM! DON'T HURT HIM!!!!" Naruto screamed in a loud voice.

"Naruto?" Jiraya, Kakashi, and Sakura said in a sleepy voice.

"NOOOOOO!!!!!" Naruto screamed again.

"NARUTO... SHUT UP!!!" The now furious Sasuke shouted.

"I think Naruto ruined the princesses beauty sleep..." Jiraya whispered to Kakashi.

"Oh, Naruto get up you're dreaming..." Sakura yawned while walking over to the violently thrashing Naruto. Naruto was acting as if he was fighting an invisible threat while sleeping. Which made it harder for Sakura to wake Naruto up.

"No stop leave him ALONE!!!!!" Naruto screamed again, Sakura now worried, did the only thing she could do now to wake him up... she punched him.

As Naruto was fighting his invisible opponent, Sakura found an opening and punched Naruto with all about half of her force, for she did not want to hurt him... too bad.

Naruto pummeled into the ground a couple feet. All most immediately he sat up in his little ditch, wide awake. Sakura kneeled down, and made sure he was not hurt.

"Naruto, What in the world were you dreaming about?" Kakashi said drearily.

"It was the worst night mare I ever had!!!! The royal ramen noodle was being attacked by the evil... evil... evil..." Naruto stammered.

"What evil thing Naruto?" Jiraya asked curiously.

"The evil... evil HEALTHY FOOD!!!!!!!" Naruto shouted.

"Naruto go buy your self a life!" Sasuke screamed as he pulled the blankets over his head.

Naruto now outraged replied to the sleepy Sasuke.

"Well, excuse me MISS UCHIHA!!!! Did I interrupt your NAP?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" Naruto said in a girly voice.

Sasuke had an upset look on his tired face...

"Hey Naruto shouldn't you be somewhere like... PLAYING ninja with Konahamaru????" Sasuke sneered.

"Cat fight..." Jiraya laughed out while Sasuke and Naruto were still arguing back and forth.

"Sissy," Naruto said.

"Idiot," Sasuke thrashed back.

And they continued...

"Girly!"

"Dork!"

"Pretty BOY!!!"

"Ramen obsessed MORON!!!"

"Will you guys stop arguing?" Sakura asked.

"Naruto come here.. I need to finish healing your wounds."

Sakura got up and walked over to where Naruto and Sasuke were standing. Sasuke ready for Sakura to look at him and smile. That's what she always did. When ever she would walk past Sasuke she would make sure Sasuke saw her. Sasuke looked at her waiting but the strange thing that happened was that Sakura did not... look at him.

She would not even make simple eye contact. Sakura just walked passed him like he wasn't even there. She didn't twirl her hair around her fingers, put it behind her ears, pretend to drop something on accident, make Naruto look like an idiot so it would get Sasuke's attention. Nothing... It was the weirdest feeling being ignored by a girl. No girl in her right mind would ignore Sasuke, dark haired, dark eyes, tall, hunky, and strong. But somehow one did... that one was Sakura.

"Come on Naruto over here," Sakura pulled Naruto up on his feet over to a shady tree and began to finish healing his wounds.

Sasuke confused got back into his pile of blankets, not to sleep, but to think about Sakura's odd behavior. Thinking about this to hard that it didn't even cross his mind that she was mad at him because of the other night in the forest.

Jiraya was busy giggling to himself while writing some off his fifth Icha Icha book. Kakashi was busy packing up some of camp and making breakfast for everyone. Sasuke ended up dozing off, and Naruto was resting for all the fighting he did while fighting his invisible opponent helped him lose a lot of the chakra he was trying to recover. Sakura put a jutsu on him that would allow Naruto to sleep peacefully without any dreams.

Kakashi saw Sakura walking over and flipped out. They have been acting very weird around each other. It was just a night ago when they kissed. After Naruto, Jiraya, and Sasuke came falling out of a tree. Kakashi and Sakura tried to act like nothing happened but you can tell something had happened. Kakashi and Sakura would talk in a shaky voice when ever they talked to each other and not to mention Sakura would not even look at Sasuke. She would look at the ground or in front of her or look at what was behind him, ever since he yelled at her that night also. Sakura had a ruff night, Sasuke and Kakashi knew it.

"Ummm... hi Sakura," Kakashi said in a nervous voice.

"Hi sensei... uhhh, do you want me to help you clean up the camp sight?" Sakura replied looking at a pile of dirty blankets instead of Kakashi.

"Oh yeah, thanks Sakura, would you mind?"

"Oh, course not..." Sakura replied with a fake smile.

Sakura and Kakashi started cleaning up the camp. Five minutes pass, now fifteen minutes, then forty, still no one said anything or made any noise. The only sound you could hear was the occasional snores of Naruto and Sasuke. Then the giggles of Jiraya behind a bush a couple feet way.

Kakashi was cleaning off the mini stove they had made to cook there food on and Sakura was trying to pull a stake out of the ground. For some reason it just would not come out. No matter how hard Sakura pulled it would not come up! Which was weird especially for Sakura and her strength. Sakura now furious stood up and with all of her might pulled at it... it still would not come up so Sakura gave it one more yank and finally the stake came out of the ground.

"Whaaa? Ahhh..." Sakura pulled the stake out of the ground so fast she lost her balance. Sakura when falling backward but do you remember who was standing behind her cleaning off the stove? All of the sudden Sakura fell backwards on top of Kakashi! Kakashi sat there with a surprised expression on his face. Sakura blushed and jumped off of him like she was just sitting on something hot.

"Oh, I'm sorry!!!" Sakura said while hiding her face behind her long strands of pink hair.

"Sakura... we need to talk, and I think you know what we need to talk about," Kakashi said in a serious and somehow, yet, caring voice.

"Ummm... I don't know what you're talking abou..." Sakura was cut off by Kakashi's strict voice.

"Sakura I think you do."

There was a moment of silence where no one said a word or moved... all you could here was the deep breathing of the two of them and as I said before, the snores of Naruto and Sasuke and Jiraya's giggle fits. Then Kakashi knew since he opened his big mouth and said that he would have to talk to Sakura about it now.

"Sakura I just want you to know..." Kakashi said in a more caring way. "You should not be afraid of Sasuke or me. We both care for you as comrades...," When Kakashi said the word comrades it seemed to stand out a lot in the sentence. "...and would do anything to help you. I hope you know that. Sasuke can be an idiot sometimes and get mad at everyone just because he hasn't killed his brother yet. But, Sasuke, Naruto, Jiraya, me, Ino, Tenten, Hinata, and all of the rest of the Hidden Leaf Village do not want to see you hurt. Do you understand? We all know Sasuke is melancholy just about ALL the time... And me... I..." Kakashi seemed to be lost in words.

He had no idea what to say. "I kissed her!!!!" That was the thought that was going through Kakashi's mind... BUT he was a ninja serving the Hidden Leaf. He could not have a girl friend, or...or... worse... a... FAMILY!!!!

Sakura was standing there watching Kakashi's face change as he was talking to himself. She had never seen Kakashi so emotional. Sakura could not help but start laughing. This made Kakashi wake up and say what the whole point of this conversation was about...

"Sakura that night when we kissed... I'm sorry... I just... I don't even know why I did it. I-I put you in a horrible position." Kakashi said in a depressed voice.

"Oh, sensei... its okay we all do crazy things once and awhile. Well, except Naruto... he does strange things everyday." Sakura laughed out nervously.

"I mean its not like we..." Kakashi started.

"Yeah, there was nothing in that... that... well, kiss..." Sakura finished in a nervous laugh kind of way.

"Okay well as long as we can go back to normal..."

"Yeah..." Kakashi said this while laughing nervously.

Kakashi and Sakura still didn't feel better after there talk....

They might have said there was no... no... spark, but who said they weren't thinking that???...???...???... Well, I guess you will find out later... ( J )

As the day went on they finally went back to there normal selves... Naruto and Sasuke woke up just in time for them to continue on in pursuit of capturing some members of the Akatsuki. Jiraya on the other hand complained and had a fit about leaving because he saw a girl ...???...???... He was really looking at a tree... Kakashi said he had probably not slept enough that night and is now hallucinating trees as women.

Sakura suggested that they start right now so they can get out of the forest before dark and rest. It was still a long way out of the forest, Sasuke predicted about a three hour walk. They would have just ran out but there were... technical difficulties... Even though the forest was not as packed in with trees as it was before, that did not stop Naruto from running into them!!!! "OWWWW!!! I ran into another tree!!!" Naruto shouted when he ran into the thirty-seventh tree. Naruto tree problems were just slowing them down. Another problem was, Jiraya. Like I said before Jiraya was hallucinating that every tree he saw was a women... and he all know how Jiraya gets when he sees a girl... but the REAL problem, if you forgot... there were trees EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!! And the only thing that stops Jiraya from going after a girl is, going after another girl. Well, if you don't know I will tell you... Jiraya's FAVORITE girl is... Naruto's sexy jutsu sooooo... Naruto came up with the idea that he should just walk out the forest in his sexy jutsu form. That did not work...

"Naruto why in the world did you turn into a tree????" Jiraya asked in a bizarre way. "Did I miss something? Sakura why are you dressed as a tree too???"

"Oh, geez!!! When Jiraya sees a real women he thinks she looks like tree!!! And every tree he sees he thinks it's a girl!!!!" Kakashi complained. "Do you see this happen to anybody else's sensei??"

Somehow, I don't entirely know how, they made it out of the forest by night fall and made there way to an inn as fast as they could as Jiraya asked why every girl was dressed up as trees? Kakashi swung Jiraya on his back and ran him to an inn. Sasuke checked in while Kakashi quickly got Jiraya to a room to sleep. Jiraya, Kakashi, Sasuke, and Naruto stayed in a large suit able to fit all four of them. Sakura's room was all to her self. It was small compared to the boys suit. It was cozy and could fit two people. There was a door connected to the boy's and Sakura's suit soooo.. they could walk in. The boys and Sakura got undressed and ready for bed. When Sakura was in bed and ready to go to sleep Kakashi, Naruto, and Sasuke made sure she was going to be okay in a suit all alone and tell her good night. The boys got into there single beds and fell asleep... except Kakashi.

Kakashi felt lonely with out Sakura being near him. "Why am I thinking this??" Kakashi thought to himself. Then it came back to him that night the night thy kissed. The warmth eh felt and how much he yearned to feel that warmth again... "What.. I just got this sorted out with Sakura..." He thought again. He tossed and turned and eventually he feel asleep to a dream about Sakura that later that night he would wake up and fall on to the floor started at what had happened.

Meanwhile Sakura could not sleep. She tossed and turned thinking about that night. The thought of Kakashi's warmth put Sakura to sleep that night. Then again there looking into the windows of Sakura and the boys was that pair of bright red eyes...

It was the morning, Sakura woke up got changed and walked into the boys room and found them all ready and looking refreshed. Kakashi was sitting on his bed reading the news paper, Sasuke was sharpening a kunai knife, Jiraya was in the bathroom washing up, and Naruto was trying to get a peak at the newspaper.

"Kakashi what are you reading?" Naruto asked curiously.

"This Naruto is called the newspaper..." Kakashi replied as if he were talking to a puppy.

A little annoyed Naruto asked Kakashi what he was reading about.

"Well, I'm reading about the Mask problem." Kakashi answered with a smile on his face.

"What mask problem?" Naruto asked.

"You forgot already, Naruto???" Kakashi continued. "Remember how I was late that night when we first started this mission? They were selling masks of your face and that guy put it on and broke the mirror and the glass shards almost injured your poor sensei???"

"Kakashi sensei..." Naruto growled as he continued with his story.

This time the victim was a poor little boy. He liked collecting festive masks and well, he bought a mask and when it was shipped to his house. The little boy eager to see the mask opened up the box took out the mask... and when he looked at it... the poor little boy bless his soul..." Kakashi said as he fake cried. "He looked at it and, well, Tsundae is now giving him plastic surgery... The poor boy's face was so ugly the parents quickly rushed him to Tsundae. Naruto, you must stop with this revenge. Just because everyone is better looking that you, doesn't mean you make everybody as ugly as your face..."

"Kakashi sensei!!!!!!" Naruto growled again. "Ahhhh..." Naruto shouted as he lunged at Kakashi and they started fighting.

Kakashi everyone laughed as Naruto and Kakashi tumbled around. Once Kakashi beat Naruto and sent him whimpering to his bed on the end, Kakashi and Sakura caught each others eyes and just started... Finally they snapped out of it, shaking there heads and acting as if nothing had happened.

~0~o~0~

"See those two?" Itachi said to a dark figure standing next to him with the same black cape.

"That's how we will capture the copy eye ninja... her. If we take her he will for sure follow and try and get her back" Itachi continued.

"Good..." The dark figure next to Itachi replied with an evil cackle.

~0~o~0~

a/n OMG!!!! This cahpter was slower than I wanted and I'm sorry!!!! I promise the next chapter will be better!!! This was just one of those slow chapters you just had to put... I hope you all enjoyed the story I will write another chapter soon I promise!!!! PLEASE REVIEW!!! I will get on my hands and knees again if I have too :)

Thanx for reading!!!!!!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story