Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Blessing or Burden (Joel & Benji Madden plus others)

Update 10/02/06

by Reign_Madden 7 reviews

Letting y'all know

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: R - Genres: Humor - Published: 2006-11-02 - Updated: 2006-11-02 - 488 words

0Unrated
All right my miniature hooblas (I don't know exactly what that is but Joelfight made me say it) hope everyone's all right.

Poor Reign her life sucks. Other then you guys who knew Adam was such a freak? I didn't know...seriously I was totally shocked when it turned out to be him.
But don't despair I'll make everything okay soon...or will I mwahahaha, Maybe Adam will escape or maybe Reign will go insane and have to be committed into an institution, who knows?

So that's all I got for now my angels, give me a couple of days to whip up another chapter or two for this tragic saga.

The last two chapters were a little horrific and I hope I didn't offend any readers. I hope it was as shocking and surprising as I wanted it to be.

However little miss Riotgirl was on to me from the start she wrote in a review
'was sooo sure Adam was gonna be the fraky guy...or is he and u r just trying trick us!'
Breaks down and cries I was trying to trick you, but I didn't mean it, the story had to be this way sobs loudly

Thanx to all the reviews from
Sid, riotgirl, Shalow_Angel, Benji'sRiotGirl and JoelFight. I spotted a new reviewer xXxVIKKYxXx Ta my pumpkins for the lovely words.

Speaking of lovely words you guys crack me up with the things you come out with. I'm not sure what chapters these were written for but they made me laugh.

Shalow_Angel
NOOOOOOO!
man you need to update now! lol

I love the NOOOOOO! It's so beautiful

Nottheone
OMG that was so funny! My parents are staring at me now because I'm lafing and they dont know why!

Only 10 chapters? But I love this story once you end it I wont have anything to do, so ill just sit on my bed and stair at the floor until my parents start thinking I'm on drugs and send me to drug rehab. Do you really want that to happen?

Joelfight
And Adam...He Did NOT Just Call Cash
Stupid! IT'S GO TIME!

Me + Adam = GO TIME.
I'll Beat His Asss. xD

Adam Is A Hoobla! D:<
I Dont Know What Hoobla Means
But HE IS ONE. xD

Benji'sRiotGirl79
I Really Hope That Reign Gets With Benji! Thats My Baby Rith Thurr! ;D Dont Touch. Lol. But Please Do Hurry!
Peace.

Sid
Come on come on! FIND HER
Chews finger nails

Jumps up and down excitedly in seat ahhhhhh I swear reading that chapter and chocolate ice cream made the world a better place today!

Mafia queen said some really funny things, but I can't find them but they made me giggle a lot.

I love all my reviews so please keep 'em coming, so I can keep going.

Till next time my country bumpkins (don't ask what that's about) love ya xxxx
Sign up to rate and review this story