Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Voices

Disclaimer

by SallyandJack 0 reviews

Based on the song "Voices" by Saosin. Brendon and his long time Girlfriend, Bridgette Reilly, swore to stay together. They're having a hard time though. Will memories keep them together?

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-11-04 - Updated: 2006-11-04 - 168 words

1Original
"We speak in desperate voices, when fighting with the ones we love."
Voices by Saosin.

Uhh...
I don't own Panic! at the Disco or any of the bands that might be here.

I only own Bridgette and Melanie-Bell, the cutest dog in the whole wide world.

If anybody is selling Panic! I'll buy them for 13 dollars, 28 cents and a Jolly Rancher. Oh...and 2 pieces of lint.

I might make a video based on this story...only I won't be using the song because...I don't have it. I'm only listening to it through AOL.

Story:Brendon and Bridgette have been together for 3 years. They don't want to be though. Bridgette is a backstabbing beauty...and her clothes always matches her dog Melanie-Bell's clothes. :D Will they stay together? Will they just give up and break up? Will they find love?

Okay, I don't have any clue where this story is going so...bare with me if it sucks. I'll try and make it..."un-suckish"

So....lets move on....
Sign up to rate and review this story