Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Voices

Chapter 1:How we met.

by SallyandJack 0 reviews

Based on the song "Voices" by Saosin. Brendon and his long time Girlfriend, Bridgette Reilly, swore to stay together. They're having a hard time though. Will memories keep them together?

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-11-04 - Updated: 2006-11-04 - 367 words

1Exciting
Brendon and his longtime girlfriend, Bridgette, and of course her dog, Melanie-Bell, were locked in there. They could tell for a long time. Ryan was in a different room with his girlfriend and Spencer by himself. Jon was the only one out of the situation.

Brendon was sitting by the wall.

"Brendon?" Bridgette asked. Brendon looked at her. She sighed. "Why is he doing this?" She asked. "How much longer do you think we'll be here?"

"I...I really don't know. Jealously must've took over him." Brendon replied. "We might be here for a couple of days."

"What about Ryan? Maddie?" She paused. "Spencer? I mean...he's all alone."

"I don't know."

Bree sat next to him. "Do you remember how we met?" She asked.

"Of course." He smiled.

"Now that I think of it....I don't want to leave you."

"I don't either."

"Tell me how we met."

Brendon pulled Bree closer to him. "Okay."
**************************

"Brendon! Would you hurry up! We're gonna be friggen late!" Ryan yelled.

"I'm ready!" Brendon ran out of the room.

"Come on!" They ran to the set.

Meanwhile a blonde girl with green eyes, holding a tiny dog was walking towards the set as well. The wrong set.

Brendon was too much in a rush to notice her. He ran right into her, causing her to drop the dog. The dog started running away.

"Melanie!!" She yelled.

Brendon noticed what he had done and ran after the dog.

"BRENDON! We're gonna be late!" Ryan yelled.

Brendon didn't hear. He kept on running after the dog.

He finally caught it. He handed it back to the girl.

"Thanks...ummm..." It took him a few seconds to relize she wanted his name.

"Brendon." He said.

"Thanks...Brendon. I'm Bridgette." She smiled.

"Where are you headed?"

"Panic! At the Disco.."

"That's where I'm going."

Ryan ran over to them. "Come on! Where gonna be late! We can't be late for our own concert!" He said.

"See you around." He said.

"Bye."

So Ryan and Brendon were off to the concert.

Brendon noticed he had something in his pocket. A number.

"Bridgette Reilly. Number-(555)-555-555-5555."

He thought she was cute as well. Maybe it could work.
Sign up to rate and review this story