Categories > Anime/Manga > Full Metal Alchemist > Ed vs. the world

Ed vs. cheetos

by WinryRockbell16 4 reviews

the title says it all....

Category: Full Metal Alchemist - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Characters: Edward Elric, Roy Mustang - Published: 2006-11-04 - Updated: 2006-11-04 - 299 words

1Funny
Me: Yay!!! Another chappie!!!

Ed: Oh god help us.....

Me:You are such a party pooper! You suck!But I still love you! MWAHAHAHA!!!

Ed:....What the heck are you on?!!!

Me: nothing....grins evily.......ahem...ENJOY!!

disclaimer: I do not own FMA, The snack fairy, or Cheetos and their cheesy goodness...



Chpt. 2
Ed vs. Cheetos
_________________________


Today we find Edward walking through Central in search for the Philosophers Stone.....and snacks! "waaaaah! I'm soooo hungry!!" he said while watching people sitting in cafe's.....eating!!!
"Me hungry.....I wish I had food....." Out of no where, Mustang appeared wearing a tutu and waving a plastic toy wand.
"Mustang!! What the heck are you doing?!!!" The young blonde yelled. "I'm not Mustang." He said. "I'm the snack fairy!!!"
Edward watched in horror as the "snack fairy" pranced around the sidewalk while waving his toy wand around like a maniac.


'Is Mustang on crack?' Ed thought to himself. 'oh who cares? I'm hungry!' " Look, I don't know what the hell you're doing, but I'm hungry so give me food!!!" "Your wish is my command!" The "snack fairy" said. He waved his wand around until a bag of Cheetos appeared! "FOOD!!!" Ed screamed as he lunged at the bag. "Well, my work here is done." The "snack fairy" said. "Farewell!!!" the "snack fairy waved as he disappeared in a mass wave of glitters and sunshine. 'Weird...' Ed thought. "But who cares? I got food!!!" Ed pulled on the top of the bag, but it wouldn't open. "NO!!!!" Ed screamed while frantically trying to open the demon bag of Cheetos. But it was no use. The young blonde collapsed in the middle of the street, screaming in agony. " CURSE YOU SNACK FAIRY!! CURSE YOU!!!!"



~owari


Moral of the story: Don't trust cross dressing colonels!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story