Categories > Anime/Manga > Full Metal Alchemist > Ed vs. the world

Ed vs. bunnies

by WinryRockbell16 1 review

No animals were harmed in the making of this chapter.

Category: Full Metal Alchemist - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Characters: Alphonse Elric, Edward Elric - Published: 2006-11-05 - Updated: 2006-11-05 - 303 words

1Funny
Me:I have returned! With more stories!!!

Ed: For the love of all that is holy, stop writing this crap!!

Me: You're just cranky 'cause you didn't get your cheetos.

Ed:..sniffle....I want my cheetos.....

Me: I know you do......anyways, please ENJOY!!!



Disclaimer: I do not own FMA, or bunnies......because they scare me......


Chpt. 3
Ed vs. bunnies
______________________


Ah! Yet another boring day in Central! Today we find Ed and Al browsing through the shopping district in search of some entertainment.

"OMG!!!!Brother look! They have bunnies!! Al screams as he points toward a pet shop. "Can we buy one brother? Pleeeeeas!!"
"No." Ed says. "Everyone knows that bunnies are pure evil and plan to destroy the human race with a demon army of carrots. We aren't going to promote their little scheme." "Aw, come on Ed. It likes you!" Al says while shoving a bunny in his face. "NO!!" Ed yells. We aren't getting that little spawn of satan and thats final!!!"

And so after a loud screaming match, throwing of random objects and animals, and a tea party, Ed and Al head home with their new bunny:Martin.

"ARRGG!!!" The tiny(yet cute!) alchemist screams."I can't believe you talked me in to getting that evil ball of fluff!!!" "He's not evil brother!" Al says. " Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean that Martin is evil!!" 'Maybe he's right.' Ed thinks. 'the little fuzz ball is kinda cute!' Just then Martin pulls out a carrot and smiles at Ed with razor sharp teeth. "OMG!!!!!!" Ed shrieks as he darts away from the madness. "Wonder what happened to brother?" Al asks. "I don't know." Martin says. " I was just offering him a bite of my carrot.".............DUN DUN DUN!!!!


...um.....yeah.....moral of the story:....does it even have a moral?
Sign up to rate and review this story