Categories > Anime/Manga > Full Metal Alchemist > Ed vs. the world

Ed vs. gay lotion salsman

by WinryRockbell16 2 reviews

Ahh! A fun filled day at the mall!

Category: Full Metal Alchemist - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Characters: Edward Elric - Published: 2006-12-13 - Updated: 2006-12-14 - 233 words

1Funny
Me: YAY! I'm not dead! And i have returned for more!

Ed: here we go again...

Me: i was recently mauled by a bear and three jack russell terriers, but i have recoverd from my hospital stay and returned for more cracked out adventues!

Ed: Damn that bear for not killing you....

Me: sorry for the wait.....ENJOY!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Ed vs. gay lotion salesman~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It is a bright beautiful Saturday morning, and we find Edward wondering through the mall in Central. "Ah! I love the mall!" Ed announced. "It's full of food, fun, and shiatsu massage chairs!" Ed was just on his way back to HQ, when he passed a man in a pink shirt selling lotion. "Hi there!" the man said. "You look like a very handsome young man! I bet you'd like some lotion! Try some on!" Ed stared in horror at the man in front of him. "WTF?!?!" Ed yelled. "Something wrong hun? Want me to put some on for you?" the man moved closer, and closer, and closer....."GAH!!! I NEED AN ADULT! I NEED AN ADULT!!!" Ed screamed as he ran all the way back to HQ and locked all the doors. To this day, Edward has never returned to the mall again.


~Owari



A/N// this was actually a friends personal experience.....O.o
Moral of the story: Always have an adult present with you
at all times!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story