Categories > Anime/Manga > Full Metal Alchemist > Ed vs. the world

Ed vs. cheetos part II

by WinryRockbell16 2 reviews

Ed returns with his bag of cheetos!!! will he ever get them open??? O.o

Category: Full Metal Alchemist - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Characters: Edward Elric - Published: 2006-12-24 - Updated: 2006-12-25 - 304 words

1Funny
Me: More stories about cheetos...drool

Ed:.....Man I hate you...

Me: ignore the short blonde and ....Enjoy!!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~
Ed vs. The world
Chpt. 5
Ed vs. cheetos prt. 2!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


We return to the streets of Central City to find Edward curled in a ball on the street, still traumatized from the unfortunate 'snack fairy' affair. "so.....hungry..." he muttered while rocking himself in his arms. His eyes drifted over to the demon bag of cheetos. Ed stared in silence.... The bag laying on the ground, seeming rather happy and content....."STOP MOCKING ME!!!" The blonde alchemist screamed at the top of his lungs, causing everyone on the streets to look at him with worry...and fear...

He finally got up and ran all over the city, searching for a way to open the bag. After searching for hours on end, Ed flopped down on a bench and sighed. He was just about to cry, when he noticed a pair of scissors lying on the bench. "OMG!!" he yelled as he grabed the scissors in his hands. He put them up to the bag, and it opened with ease. "YAY!!!" the blonde squeaked as he ate his cheetos without a second thought. After a couple of minutes, the bags contents were gone. "That was so good..." Ed sighed as he leaned against the back of the bench. "Now, I'm off to HQ to do my report!" He stood up and wiped his hands on his pants. He looked down and realised that his hands still had cheeto on them!!! He wiped them on his pants again, but the orange stain remained. with a desperate whimper ed fell to the ground. "DAMN YOU CHEETOS!!"


~ Owari



A/N// O.o Poor Ed.. He has bad luck with snacks.....Moral of the story: Always carry a wet nap with you!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story