Categories > Anime/Manga > Fruits Basket > an evil smile

pictre and drwings

by cookiewithchoco 0 reviews

taking picture after picture wika drugs tohru, and then sends something in the mail... dun dun dun duhhhh!!!

Category: Fruits Basket - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Tohru - Published: 2006-11-04 - Updated: 2006-11-05 - 270 words

0Unrated
when wika walked back up to the room, thru was huddlin in her blanket. the room was freezing, and the small thin blanket wasnt helping much, which she knew, was the point. wika walked and and smiled his smile at othru. " how was your day," he asked trying to sound as cheerful as he could. he went to the frigerator and grabbed something. he turned slowly towards tohru and smirked. tohru looked at him and went pale. out of the coner of her eye she could see the red mark on her cheek , whihc kept her quiet. he walked up to her and squatted next to her." are you hungry sweety" he asked in a sweet bitter voice. tohru shook her head. " he frowned and said " oh yes i think you are." tohru whimpered and threw her head down into her chest, but wika was to strong and quick to let he keep i there. he grabbed her head and shoved the food in her mouth. he grabbed her neck and made her swallow, and went off. he sat there and watched her cry, with her eyes slowley drupping down. finnaly went tohru let out her last whimper, and fell deep in sleep, he took out his camera, and took picture after picture. he then downloaded them on the computer and went on a nother porgram and drew. mika drew and drew. and when he was odne he flashed his evil smile, and took those pictures and sent them somewhere threw mail. he clapped his hands. " almost done," he whispered into the wind. he looked back at tohru, " almost done."
Sign up to rate and review this story