Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Meet Panic! At the Disco

Day 6

by Cucumber 3 reviews

Day six

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-11-06 - Updated: 2006-11-06 - 1041 words

0Unrated
Day 6
Thankfully Brendon stayed away from me when we were among the others. Unfortunately he had troubles keeping his hands to himself when we were alone.

We were back on the bus and were heading towards next city. I was showing Brendon the pictures I had already taken of them so he was sitting really close to me. Really close. His hand rested on my thigh and occasionally he would run it up and down.

"Stop it!"

I hissed but he just smiled innocently and moved his hand further up my thigh.

"Stop what?"

I put my hand over his and pushed him it away.

"This is inappropriate, stop fucking touching me!"

He smiled and leaned towards me. I felt his breath on my neck before his lips came in contact with my skin. I moved away.

"Brendon, remember what I told you."

"I'm sorry, I just can't resist. Besides, the guys are asleep."

"I'm not asleep."

Brendon jumped in his seat when Jon entered the lounge.

"I had too much coffee earlier. What are you doing?"

"I was just showing Brendon the photos I have taken."

"Oh, well, I'm just going to take a piss. You continue ... whatever you were doing."

He walked into the bathroom and locked behind him. I turned towards Brendon.

"This has to stop."

"What? I like you, you like me -"

"I never said I liked you."

"Actions speak more then words."

"Please don't do this Brendon. You're making this job almost impossible for me."

"Why?"

"I'm not supposed to have romantic feelings towards anyone I'm doing a piece on. I'm supposed to be objective."

For once he was lost for words. He didn't break eye contact with me but he seemed sort of crushed. I lowered my voice.

"Please Brendon, we almost got caught."

He just nodded and stood up.

"I'm going to see if I can get some sleep."

I sighed. Why couldn't everything go like it was supposed to?


The day went uneventfully by. By night-time we were all sitting around the lounge, bored beyond belief.

"I have an idea."

Everyone turned their attention to Jon.

"We should play truth or dare!"

Ryan tilted his head to the side.

"Only of you're not making me kiss Brendon again."

The guys laughed. Spencer looked at me.

"Everything we say during that game will be off the record, okay?"

"Of course. I pretty much doubt that whatever you guys come up with will be printable anyway."

They just smirked. Jon finished his bottle and put on the middle of the table.

"Who wants to spin first?"

"I thought we were going to play truth or dare, not spin the bottle."

Brendon looked confused.

"Isn't it the same game? We need to know who should start anyway."

"May I add a new rule? No one is allowed to kiss my girlfriend."

"Spence, common! That's mean."

"Would you like it if we kissed your girlfriend?"

"I haven't got one, so I can't really answer it."

Spencer just shook his head and reached for the bottle. Brendon was quick to push his hand away.

"Let the journalist begin."

They looked at me and I spun the bottle. To my horror it ended up pointing at Brendon.

"Dare."

Shit. I hadn't played truth or dare on years.

"Erm, okay. Go and get me a beer."

He stood up and retrieved it for me.

"Max, that was a horrible dare."

"Sorry, it was the best I could come up with."

The game went on, kisses were shared and secrets were spilled. I was taken by a surprise when the bottle finally pointed at me. I saw a grin spreading over Jon's face and I knew I was in trouble. I was not going for a dare.

"Truth."

"Aw Max, I have the greatest dare for you! Alright, do you fancy Brendon?"

I could feel myself blush, I was not drunk enough for this kind of questions. I couldn't tell them the truth.

"No."

"Liar!"

Ryan turned his face to Jon.

"Why do you say that?"

"Because I overheard them earlier today, something about not getting caught. And then I saw Brendon kiss her!"

"Just because he kissed me doesn't mean I fancy him!"

Jon smirked.

"Alright, don't get so worked up about it. It's just a game."

"And because you came up with such a lame dare last time, I'm asking for you!"

Spencer spun the bottle for me.

"Dare."

"Okay Brendon. Kiss Max."

"Where?"

He was already moving towards me.

"Full throttle on the lips dude, where else? Her hand?"

He grinned before his lips me with mine. He parted my lips with his tongue and I feel myself shiver. When he finally broke away my breath was rigged and I noticed his eyes were filled with desire. I broke away from his stare and looked at the stunned guys.

"Wow, I never thought you'd take a dare that seriously!"

Brendon just shrugged and returned to his seat.

"There's no way we can top that. Shouldn't we just go to bed?"

"But ... NO! No one has stripped yet!"

"Jon, we don't always have to strip."

He just shrugged.

"Fine. I'm going to bed."

They all followed him into their bunks except Brendon and I. I could feel his intense stare, and I felt like he was undressing me. I stood up and so did he.

"Why are you making this so difficult?"

He wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Making what difficult?"

He brushed his lips against mine, I longed for him to kiss me, but I couldn't allow it.

"Staying away from you. I can't stay objective."

"Who says you have to be?"

He kissed me briefly before pushing my down on the couch again. He landed on to of me and straddled me. His breath tickled my neck as he spread small kisses down to my collarbone.

"Brendon, please stop."

"Why?"

He pressed his forehead against mine.

"You're getting me all wet."

He smirked.

"And that's a bad thing?"

"Yeah, we can't do anything! You have to at least try to understand the position I'm in."

He was hesitant but he eventually got off me. He helped me to my feet and kissed me lightly.

"Good night."
Sign up to rate and review this story