Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Meet Panic! At the Disco

Day 7

by Cucumber 5 reviews

Day seven

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-11-07 - Updated: 2006-11-07 - 1014 words

0Unrated
I stayed longer in my bunk then usual. I just didn't feel like going out there and face the guys. They saw the kiss last night, they saw that there were feeling involved. Feelings I shouldn't be feeling, but I just couldn't help myself. Brendon was a handsome guy, there's no doubt about that. Although he sometimes acted like an immature jerk, he made it up by being mature in other ways. For example, he didn't kiss like a pre-schooler. I had never been kissed like that before. I could feel his kiss all the way down to my toes. I hated the way he made me feel.

I was forced out of bed once they started blasting SexyBack. God how I resented that song. I walked along the bunks towards the lounge area, the music getting louder as I got nearer. I didn't mind I was only wearing my underwear, I had to turn that song off. When I reached the stereo I was quick to find the Power button and press it. I received disappointed growls when I turned around and faces them.

"Hey! We were just -"

Jon stopped mid sentence and stared at me.

"You're only wearing your underwear!"

"Way to go Sherlock."

Ryan just shook his head and continued to eat his breakfast. Brendon stuck his head out of the bathroom.

"Who turned Trousersnake off?"

"She did."

Jon pouted and pointed at me. Brendon came out of the bathroom, only wearing his bowers. My poor little heart fluttered a little.

"You know you're only wearing your underwear, right?"

I nodded; it had been pointed out already.

"Hey, I declare this the underwear day! No one should get dressed."

"But those of us who are already dressed?"

"You undress silly, I can help you."

"No, you are not putting your filthy hands anywhere near my naked body."

I shook my head and made my way towards the bunks again. I was going back to sleep. As soon as I turned my back on them, Jon reached for the remote and turned the music on again. Thankfully the JT song was over. I felt Brendon following me. I choose to ignore him but before I could get into my bunk he cornered me.

"You look hot."

His comment made me giggle, I don't know why. His hands stroke down my side and he pulled me closer to him. I was stuck between him and a wall; this was too close for comfort.

"Brendon, I-"

He cut me off by planting a soft kiss on my lips. I subconsciously wrapped my arms around his neck and leaned my body into his. He broke away and pressed his forehead against mine.

"Quit your job."

"What?"

I pulled away from him.

"So we could be together."

"No, I'm not quitting my job because of a boy!"

"Well, we could always be together, in secret."

"Or after I finish this piece."

He walked towards me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I don't want to wait, I want you."

"Okay, you have to stop this, right now. I can't do his to myself, to you."

"Do what?"

He was puzzled.

"Leading you on like this. Brendon, we can't do this."

I reached out for my clothes and got into them. I couldn't bear to look at Brendon. I strode to the lounge where I sat down next to Ryan.

"What are you reading?"

"One of your articles. I'm trying to get to know your style."

I just nodded and noticed he was reading my first piece. It was horrible.

"Oh, and you should stay away from Brendon."

"I'm trying, but he won't take no for an answer."

"He never does, it makes him more determined."

Jon sat next to me hand handed me a beer.

"Just have sex with him and get it over with."

"Guys, I'm not going to let him get that far. I do not want to loose my job!"

"We won't tell a soul. But he seriously needs to get laid."

"Buy him a prostitute. I'm not sleeping with him."

Before they could come up with a response Brendon walked in. He was still half-naked.

"Put some clothes on, you're hurting my eyes."

Brendon flexed his muscled which caused Ryan to laugh out loud.

"You're just jealous because I'm hotter then you!"

Jon smirked.

"Girls dig my personality. You haven't got one."

There was no answer to this. He blinked his eyes before shaking his head.

"Whatever dude."

He disappeared into the bathroom and Ryan looked at me.

"See what you've done, he can't even answer for himself."

"We have tons of interviews tomorrow! Shag him tonight and he'll be on roll tomorrow."

"And that's a good thing?"

"Yeah!"

Jon patted me on the back.

"I'll pay you."

Ryan leaned over me to look at Jon.

"You're not paying her to sleep with Bren!"

"Why not? Are you going to do it?"

"You guys can't afford me."

With that I stood up and squeezed past stunned Jon. He seemed to shake it off quite quickly and pulled me down to his lap.

"Forget the job for a minute, loosen up and sleep with -"

"Sleep with whom?"

Brendon joined us on the couch. His expression was puzzled when he looked at me in Jon's lap. Jon's grip tightened around my waist and I knew he was grinning.

"We were trying to get Max to have sex with you."

I felt myself blush. Brendon tilted his head to the side.

"Really? How's it going?"

"Not so great. She won't even take money for it."

"Hey! I'm not that bad."

He winked at me.

"Dude, you're still a virgin, of course you're that bad!"

I was half-expecting smoke to exit his ears at that point. Sex was such a touchy subject to him.

"Is it true? Are you seriously still a virgin?"

"My sexual life is none your fucking business. Piss off."

He stood up and headed towards the bunks. We looked at each other before bursting out laughing.

"Man, he's such a child."
Sign up to rate and review this story