Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Meet Panic! At the Disco

Day 8

by Cucumber 3 reviews

Day eight

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-11-09 - Updated: 2006-11-09 - 1366 words

1Hot
I was so confused. On one hand I really wanted to give a relationship with Brendon a try, but on the other I couldn't risk my job. I was torn in two, but I was certain I was falling for him. But Ryan's warning still lingered in my mind, what if he was right? What if Brendon was really just playing with me? The thought scarred the hell out of me.

Since the guys were busy doing other interviews I had the day more or less to myself. I decided to stay inside my hotel room and write some of my article. My boss was eagerly waiting for an update on my work. I was debating if I should ask to let a week do; I wasn't so sure I could stay around Brendon for another week without letting my feelings get in the way.

I couldn't concentrate on the article so I decided to upload the pictures. I had couple of hundreds of pictures, so there was a lot to go through. I stayed in the same spot for hours, until I was starting to feel hungry. It was almost 6pm and I hadn't eaten since breakfast. I was about to reach for the phone to order room service when there was a soft knock on my door. I stood up and opened the door. Outside stood Brendon.

"Hey, I thought you might be hungry, so I brought Chinese."

He held up a take-away bag.

"I was just about to call room service. Come in."

My room was the smallest of them all, it only contained a bed, desk, chair, tiny TV and a small bathroom. The desk was already covered with my stuff, the laptop, camera and all kinds of cut outs. Brendon stood for a second, not sure where to put the bag, before eventually sitting down on the floor. He patted on the space beside him, pointing me to come and join him. I sat down and he started to pull boxes out of the bag.

"I didn't know what you would like."

He smiled slightly. I noticed that more boxes contained vegetables then meat.

"I knew you weren't a vegetarian like me, so brought some meat too."

He handed me a pair of those sticks that always come with Chinese food. I've never known how to hold them so I just stared at them.

"Did you bring a fork?"

"No, I didn't think it would be necessary,"

He laughed at my experiments with trying to hold them so I could at least eat something. He tried to help me, but eventually we both gave up. It just wasn't meant to be. I was about to start using my fingers eating when Brendon stopped me.

"Allow me."

He ended up feeding me. I'm usually not into vegetables, but he made me try it along with the meat. We chatted during the meal, getting to know each other better. He was very nice, and once we finished eating he took everything, put it back into the bag and discarded it by the door, promising he would throw it away when he went.

We stood for a second, just looking at each other. I didn't want him to leave, and he didn't seem like he wanted to either. He walked over to me and stopped just inches away from me. My heart was already beating faster and he hadn't even touched me.

"It was a very nice evening."

I couldn't think of anything else to say. Brendon just smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer. He nudged his nose against mine before kissing me softly. I had one hand on the back of his neck while the other stayed on his shoulder. I kissed him eagerly back and he responded by pushing his tongue into my mouth.

He gently lifted my t-shirt and slid his hands under it, touching my bare skin. I couldn't help shivering a little. He broke the kiss and looked into my eyes. His were dark and filled with lust and desire. He spoke in a low voice.

"Are you feeling cold?"

I shook my head and began to slowly lift his shirt, revealing his stomach. He grabbed my hands and stopped me.

"Max, are you sure?"

I stepped away from him.

"Why, aren't you?"

He grinned and nodded. I took off my t-shirt and gave him a once over look. His erection was already visible under his skin tight jeans.

"Why do I have the feeling that it will take ages getting you out of these jeans?"

He looked down on his jeans and then back up at me.

"These? Let me show you how quickly they can be taken off!"

He smirked as he unzipped his pants. It took him no less then 2 minutes to take them off. He walked over to me and pulled my loose sweatpants down.

"If only it was always this easy to get a girl out of her pants."

I hit him playfully on the shoulder before wrapping my arms around his neck, pulling him into a kiss. He had one hand on my waist while the other tried to unclasp my bra. He was having some troubles with it, so to speed things up I assisted him and pulled the bra off myself. He just shook his head and kissed me briefly on the lips before kissing down my neck, sucking and nibbling on my collarbone while caressing my breast with his hands. I entangled my fingers in his hair, loving every move he made with his lips and hands.

We somehow ended on the bed, him on top of me. I felt his erection against my inner thigh as his fingers slid over my, still covered, clit. I moaned into his kisses as his strokes became firmer and faster. I was so close to orgasm when he stopped. He sat up between my legs and pulled down my underwear. He smiled even bigger when he removed his and leaned over me. He kissed me lightly before penetrating me, causing me to moan once again. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he started to move, going deeper with each stroke.

He kept kissing me and looking into my eyes while he moved inside me. I had a hand on his face, stroking his face with my thumb while the other was entangled in his hair. Our moans got louder as we got closer to the climax; I came just before he did. He grinned as he collapsed on top of me, kissing me briefly before rolling off me and onto the bed.

"You sure are a great fuck, Maxine."

He said as soon as our breaths slowed down.

"What? You've had experienced this before?"

"Sex? Yes, but it wasn't nearly this good."

He grinned and grabbed my waist to drag me closer to him.

"Then what's up with this virgin act?"

He sighed.

"You really want to know?"

I nodded.

"It was with Ryan's girlfriend at the time. He doesn't know and I plan on keeping him that way."

"You naughty boy!"

"Well, I don't want to break up the band. He knows she cheated, just not with whom."

"And confessing you're really not a virgin would cause too many questions?"

He nodded before kissing me on my earlobe.

"This isn't exactly how I imagined bed talk to be like."

"How did you imagine it?"

"Something along the lines of: 'Brendon, you are really the best fuck ever!'"

He even mimicked a girl's voice, I couldn't help laughing.

"Was that supposed to be me?"

He nodded and kissed me on the lips. He stood up and started to get dressed. He looked over at the bed where I still lay naked on top of the covers.

"I have to go, the guys shouldn't get too suspicious."

I kneeled on the bed.

"Our dirty little secret?"

He smiled and kissed me.

"Our dirty little secret it is."

He kissed me again before he made his way towards the door where he picked up the garbage bag.

"I keep my promises."

He winked before disappearing out the door.
Sign up to rate and review this story