Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Made From The Sharpest Things

Come With Your Arms Raised High!

by x_phobia_x 0 reviews

Isabel lives in N.Y. with her abusive dad. Who comes to save her? Why don'tcha read and find out..

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Warnings: [!!] [V] [X] - Published: 2006-11-06 - Updated: 2006-11-06 - 936 words

0Unrated
/::Lyric/Title Interpretation::/

In the middle of a gunfight..
In the center of a restaurant..
They say,

"Come with your arms raised high!"

[Taken from "You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison" by My Chemical Romance]



Chapter 1

And she ran as fast she could, as fast as her feet could carry her..

Flashback

Isabel walked into the house quiet as she normally is. She was a short girl of 19. She'd just made it to college in New York and had come also to stay with her dad. He needed to be taken care of because nobody else would do it. She walked upstairs to her bedroom, fortunately making it past her father. She didn't feel like being bothered with him today, whether he was drunk or not. She had too much work to do and not enough time for it to be ompleted. She didn't even get to her bed before she heard rough footstepd coming up the stairs. She sighed letting her bad drop to the floor. There was a hard bang and ramble on her door and she flinched slightly.

"Open this fucking door you little bitch!"

She opened the door softly afraid of the man on the other side. Before she could open it all the way, he had pushed it in on her, knocking her back slightly. He entered greasy-looking, staggering, smelling of alcohol and bottle of vodka in hand. Isabel stepped back bracing herself.

"Where the fuck were you?!"
"I was at a friends...for a little.."
she said quietly. He stepped forward, grabbing her by the shirt and pulling her to him. She gasped, her face full of fear.

"Did you ask me?! Or say anything about it to me?!"
"I didn't think I had to. I-I'm 19 daddy.."

He released her bring the back of his hand to her face. She dropped to the floor holding her face. The hot tears formed quickly in her eyes. "What the fuck do you mean 'You didn't think you had to'? Who do you think you are? I don't care how fucking old you are!"
He dropped the bottle hitting her purposely in the ankle. She cried out clutching her ankle in pain. The tears were all down her cheeks now, far from running slowly.
"Don't do that stupid shit again! Do you understand me?!"

She didn't answer fast enough. She was still trying to figure out if her ankle was broken. He growled in frustration and wrapped his hands tightly around her neck. "Answer me you little bitch!"

But of course she couldn't breathe, let alone answer while she was being strangled. She struggled against him for air. Her eyes were beginning to burn and it felt like his grip was getting tighter and tighter.
D-daddy.." she tried between gasps. She reached out grabbing the bottle of vodka from the floor. She struggled to lift it, but still managed. She brought it down over his head, the bottom of the bottle breaking into pieces. He released his grip on her neck, falling to the floor next to her. She got up choking for oxygen. She was a litle dizzy and staggered, light-headed from the loss of air.

She had to leave. She had to get as far away from that place as possible. She headed downstairs straight for the door. "I'll get you, you little bitch! You can't run from me!" she heard from upstairs. Isabel dashed out of the door, breaking out into the street. She ran at a fast pace, her legs foreign to running at the time.

End of Flashback - Back to the Present


She couldn't see where she was going but she didn't really care either. The tears were stinging her face and the cold wind wasn't helping. She was shaking now, the winter air and falling snow making it hard to keep moving.

"There that little bitch is!" she heard before footsteps were heard nearing her. She tried to fix her eyes to see quickly but failed. Arms were grabbing her and pulling her in a different direction.

"No!" she yelled kickling violently. She struggled fierecely before finally breaking free. She ran swiftly glancing back only once. Her head started hurting again from the blow she received earlier. The tears were flowing heavily as she turned the corner and her injured ankle was beginning to slow her down. She clutched her face once more before slamming into something hard. She fell to the snow covered ground wincing slightly before looking up. She couldn't see clearly and attempted to wipe her eyes. She stood. her legs shaking and going weak. Her head was pounding as if it were about to split in two.

"I'm sorry about that. I wasn't paying attention- oh shit..are you okay man?" she heard the person ask.

No! I-I have to get away from here! They're g-going to get m-me! Let me go!" she yelled struggling to break his grip as he helped her up. He'd noticed she couldn't stand on her own. "Wait-no, I wanna help you-" he tried holding her in his arms. Her blurred vision was bad, all she could see was that he had silver-blonde hair. "NO! You're gonna let them get me! Let me go!" she cried fighting him furiously.

"No-"
"Let me go! Please-"
"I'm trying to help you-"
"NO, stop-"
she tried one last time before falling limp against him. It felt like someone hit her on the head with something heavy. Maybe it was just the aftermath from the hit from earlier. She was out cold unable to fight any more.
Sign up to rate and review this story