Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Could This Be Any More Tragedic? Your My Romeo And Im Your Juliet.

A New Friend At Least...Does That Come With An Enemy?

by BenjisRiotGirl79 2 reviews

Finally Im Getting More Friends. But Does That Package Come With Some Enemies Or Is That Just Me?

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-11-08 - Updated: 2006-11-08 - 564 words

0Unrated
To get out of detention, I told the teacher I broke up a fight. Which wasnt a lie but it wsnt exactly the truth. She kept asking me stupid questions that I didnt want to answer so I just shrugged my shoulders and sat down next to Maggie. In science class we do laps everytime we have this class. Usually we can pick our own partners but the teacher is being gay today and picks them for us. I get Joel and Maggie gets Benji. "You know, now that were partners you cant ignore me."Joel said with a cute little grin. Joel was writing on his hand. "You worry about what you doing with your hand, And I will worry about myself." I guess I said that a little too loud because the whole class started to crack up in laughter. Benji was glaring at me. Why? "Why are you always a bitch?" Joel asked bitterly. "I dont understand why all of a sudden that you want to talk to me when we've known each other for 3 years..." I was interrupted by Joel. "What are you talking about? I've only known you this year." I was confused. "Then who was always there with Paul?" I asked. Joel looked at me for a minute and then at Benji. "Not me. Maybe Benji?" He asked. "No. I've never seen Benji before this." I was usure that that was correct. " I dont know then." He said. "Well...Besides that, Why do you want to be my friend so bad?" I still didnt get his point. "That stuff is deep. I know what it feels like. I want to get to know you better, We have some stuff in common and I could be a good shoulder to lean on when you need it." He had this serious emotion on his face.

-Benji's Point Of View.-
That girl, Katie. What Did Joel See In Her That I didnt? I mean for all I know, she could of made all that up, right? Well Maggie isnt so bad. she seems like a cool girl. She's attractive But Katie...She's Amazinly Attractive. But not my type. She would be like the 3 day relationship. Oh well, Joel could have as much fun with her as he wants. But she better not be showing her face around me much or for sure I will be falling in Love.

Maggie's Point of View-
Katie and Joel seemed to be bonding quite easily. What is Benji staring at? Katie has this outstanding beauty about her that makes her specail and why I love her as my sister. But sometimes I get jealous. But she tells me all the time I'm gorgeous. I dont believe her though. She tells me that if I wanted to get anyman I wanted...I could. So why isnt there a line? I want alot of guys, I'm guy crazy but I have my eye on one specail person. He notices Katie, why not me? I'm constinatly around her.

-Joel's Point of View-
Katie Is awesome like I expected. She looks great. But dont get me wrong. I want to be Katie's friend but I was kinda trying to get close to Maggie. Maggie is so BEAUTIFUL! Katie's Pretty but NOT my type. More like Benji's But he's so haradheaded. He knows he likes her, but wont admit it.
Sign up to rate and review this story