Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Adamo

Prolouge

by lalalene 8 reviews

My First FanFic.Our Heros have just beat Crouns. Please R&R

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor, Romance - Published: 2006-11-03 - Updated: 2006-11-03 - 1054 words

1Ambiance
Jay lay in his bed, staring at his ceiling. He didn't usually suffer from amnesia, but then again he was usually too tired from fighting Cronus. But he would never be tired for that reason again thought. Two weeks ago the 7 Titians had fought their final battle against the Greek titian. Jay remembered it well, He remembered the Chimera lunged at
Herry, Just missing with it's deadly poison, he remembered Archie running to Atlanta's side, crying, holding onto her unconscious body. He remembered Neal screaming as well a hair flew out of place and how he had destroyed the giant who had done it. He remembered Odie who had dodged and dived around swinging arms to poison the beast. And he remembered Theresa. And how she had lunged to Save Him from Cronus's scythes.

How she had pushed Crouns to the ground, and how Crouns had slashed her across her chest. How she had held him down just long enough for Jay to stab him in the heart with his xiphos, just before she fell unconscious from loss of blood. How all of Crouns minions had disappeared like sand in wind, blowing away in millions if tiny pieces. And how they had finally won.

Jay rolled over and looked at his clock. 3:28. Way too early to go back to the school and check up on Theresa. She was still unconscious, and Chiron had said that the chances of her coming back were low, she had lost so much blood. None of the titans had been even able to see her yet.

Jay was also worried about the other titans too. Herry had a broken Arm, Odie had a few bruises, Archie had 36 stitches in various places. Atlanta had regained consciences and would be coming home later that day. But Theresa, She was the only one who would maybe die.

And it would be Jays fault too. If he had been paying more attention Cronus might not have been able to sneak up behind him. And Theresa wouldn't have had to sacrafic herself for him. Jay was Beating himself up inside.

Jay cared about Theresa, wait, he cared about all of his friends, but there was something special about Theresa. He Really cared about Theresa. You love her. It was the little voice inside his head.

She was way out of my league, he told the little voice. She's was the rich Daughter of a wealthy cattle farmer. She could have any boy in New Olympus. But she choose to stay single. She always had your back, always was there to listen to your boring ideas to take down Crouns or go sailing with you.

Jay sat up, shaked his head and threw his feet out of his bed and walked downstairs. Passing a Room with

ARCHIE'S ROOM:
KEEP OUT

written on the door. The light was on in there. Jay slowly pushed the door open and looked inside. Archie was sitting on his bed, fully dressed and a Red scrapbook in his hands. He was flipping through it, taking a long time to look at each page. Jay coughed.

"What," Archie said, suddenly holding the book close to his stomach so no one could see it. "Jay it's 4 in the morning, shouldn't you be sleeping."

"Shouldn't you." Jay pointed out.

"I um, couldn't get to sleep." Archie said trying to slip the red book under his pillow without Jay seeing.

"What's that?" Jay was pointing at the red book beneath Archie's pillow. There was just a corner peeking out.

"What?"

"That book"

"What book?" Archie said, trying to look innocent.

Jay sighed. He walked over to Archie and quickly pulled the book out from under Archie's pillow. "This book." Jay said, a grin crawling across his face.

Archie started blushing, his face turning the color of the book. " Give it back." he snapped.

"I'd rather not." Jay said quickly pulling the book out of Archie's reach who had tried to grab it. Jay quickly flipped open the book to somewhere in the middle. And laughed as he saw what secrets the book held.

Atlanta stared back at Jay from every corner of the book. He turned the page and another and another, Atlanta on every page. " Archie seems to have a little bit of a crush on Atlanta." Archie got up off his bed and snatched the book away from Jay his face redder than a tomato.

" You know perfectly well that I have a crush on Atlanta, and you can't pretend you are Mr. Innocence, I saw your face when Theresa fainted."

It was Jay's turn to turn red. Archie let out a laughs. "Come on Jay, Say it, you know you want to. Say it , I- LOVE-THERESA."

"No"

"You don't like her?" Archie had a grin on his face.

" I like her but..."

" What are you afraid of Jay?"

" The same thing you are afraid of, That she doesn't like me back..."

" Jay."

" What Archie?"

"You should got to bed, when was the last time you slept for longer than 2 minutes?"

Jay looked at his friend. He turned and said as he walked out the door, "You should get some sleep too, You don't want to be falling asleep when Atlanta comes home."

Archie stared at Jay as he closed the door. He looked down at the red book and a small picture caught his eye. It was just after one off Archie and Atlanta's runs and it was raining hard outside. They were both soaking wet, their jogging clothes were clinging on their bodies but they had grins on there faces. Archie put his hand on Atlanta's picture, and whispered quietly before hoping back into bed to sleep, " I love you, Atlanta."


Hello,
My first FanFiction,
(hmm maybe i should write that in my baby book, right next to first word and first step.)
Anyways yes hope you like it, please R & R, i need to know what to fix.
I'm a J/T fanatic, but the next chapter is about A/A so please A/A fans don't give up on me yet! Yes, i will try to update soon, but the damm teachers at my school are giving me all these tests. ERGG. anyways thanks for reading.

Love, (non-sexually)
Lalalene

P.S. Adamo means to be loved in Latin
Sign up to rate and review this story