Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Hidden Memories

Chapter 28

by youngandreckless 2 reviews

chapter 28

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-11-09 - Updated: 2006-11-09 - 857 words

1Original
Im cursed with this short chapter thing again. blah. its like 330 in the morning maybe thats why. xoxo.








Chapter 28









Andy's POV


"You didnt even listen to what I said," I sighed taking away the book she had reopened.
"I did, I got it, but I have this test to study for,"
"You arent gonna go talk to him about it? Reassure the both of us that you arent going anywhere?"
"Do you need reassuring that im not going anywhere?"
"Yes, I do, this is getting worse and worse as each day passes," I sighed, tossing the book on the bed, "But im sorry this is selfish of me, get to studying," I rolled my eyes, walking out of the bedroom.



Ana's POV


I reached for my book, searching for the page i was on. I really didnt have time for this crazyness. I had a huge test to study for, and I was determined not to fail it. I sighed as I listened to the drums echo through the apartment. Did he really have to bang on those while I was trying to study? I tried to block it out, he was just trying to get my attention and he couldnt have it right now.


I flipped my book close, swinging my feet over the edge of the bed, getting up. "Andy," I called standing at the end of the hall way. He and Jordan had two drum sets, set up; both banging on them like wild men. "Andy," I called again, I know he had to have heard me. "Andy!" I yelled this time, when I got no response I walked to the middle of their drum sets, taking the drum sticks from the both of them. "Im trying to study," I said calmly as they dropped their mouthes open. Andy stood up, standing in front of me.


"And we're practicing," he took the drum sticks back.
"Andy, seriously I cant study with all that racket,"
"This is not racket, its music, and Jordan wants to learn drums so Im gonna teach him," He handed Jordan his drum sticks, counting off, before they both began pounding on the drums again. I stomped my feet back to the bedroom, gathering my books. I couldnt study here so I had to go somewhere else.



Laura's POV


I opened the car door getting out, following Joe into Stalla's. Great part about owning your own restaurant is that you got the best chefs at your hands. I looked around the restaurant, spoting Patrick. "Patrick," I smiled.
"Hey, a smile is nice to see," he smiled back giving me a hug.
"Why wouldnt you see smiles?" I asked.
"Uh well Stacey is upset cause her and Pete are over, and then I ran into Pete and Mariah earlier today, He was mad over some fight he had with you," Patrick explained as he, Joe and I sat in the booth.
"Oh well my brother has a stick up his ass right now, but he wont ruin my happy mood, just make me wanna kick his ass," I laughed.
"Oh nice, real nice, what's with all this fighting lately?"
"Like I know," I shrugged. I looked back as the door chimmed letting everyone know someone entered the restaurant.
"She dont look happy," Joe mumbled as Ana spoted us walking over.
"What's wrong with you?" I asked as she sat next to Patrick.
"Well Andy and Jordan seem to think they need to bang on those damn drums while Im trying to study for a test, and Andy's pissed or whatever cause Im spending all this time on school, but yeah, is this like some meet up no one knows about?" she asked looking at the three of us.
"Nah, just happen to be here when these two showed up, but whats with all this fighting?" Patrick shook his head.
"Who else is fighting?" Ana asked.
"Me and Pete, and Pete and Stacey, well more like they called it quits and hes moved on to Mariah allready," I filled her in.
"What? wow. well I loved to chat more but if I dont study for this test I will fail, Im gonna lock myself in the office for a while," I nodded at her as she took off to the back of the restaurant, to the office.




Patrick's POV



I had left Joe and Laura not to long ago, and it bothered me that they were all fighting. I didnt want them to fight. I had to fix it, I was happy so they all should be happy to. I called each of them, leaving most messages about a dinner I wanted to have tomorrow night at Stalla's. If they didnt show I'd kick them. Once all those calls were made, I made my last call to Kristi. I pouted when her answering machine picked up.


"Hey I got your note, sorry I didnt call earlier. Um just call me when you get this message, Im planning a dinner tomorrow night at Stalla's, and I want you to be my date." I flipped my phone closed, turning up the music in my car.
Sign up to rate and review this story