Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Hidden Memories

Chapter 29

by youngandreckless 3 reviews

chapter 29

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-11-12 - Updated: 2006-11-13 - 1157 words

1Exciting
Stacey asked, and said pwease. and i agreed so heres the next update. she should be updating soon.






Chapter 29






Laura's POV


"Patrick what's the point of this?" I searched through things in my closet, while talking to Patrick on speaker phone.
"There is no point, well maybe there is but cant I just want a evening out with my favorite people?"
"Why would you want everyone to be in one room, while there all fighting?" Joe asked walking into the closet grabbing a shirt off the hanger.
"I get it now, he wants to fix it all, my brothers an asshole theres no fixing that over food Patrick," I finally found the dress i was looking for pulling it off the hanger; pulling it over my head.
"Poor Pete, just be there in an hour no later, please," he sighed into the phone.
"Poor Pete my ass, poor the rest of us, since you making us endure a evening with him, when all we wanna do is not be near him, but for you i'll be there,"
"Thank you, other line, bye," I could hear the smile in his voice, I smiled saying okay and bye, flipping my phone closed.
"Tonight should be fun," I smiled grabbing my make up bag, walking to the bathroom.
"Is everyone pretty much gonna be hating on Pete?"
"Mostly just me and Stacey, Ana and Andy will probably be to wrapped in their fighting," I shrugged.
"Well and me,"
"Why you too?"
"Because he was an ass to you today, and poor Stacey," I looked at him through the mirror, smiling.
"You dont have to dislike him because of me and Stacey, give him a little bit he'll give you, your own reasons to dislike him,"




Pete's POV


"I dont think I should go to this dinner with you, I dont want to cause trouble,"
"How are you gonna cause trouble?"
"Wont Stacey be there?"
"Who cares," I shrugged not that she could see it though since i talked to her over the phone.
"I care, Stacey, Laura and everyone else cares,"
"Well dont care, just come, I need you with me tonight," I pouted into the phone. I heard her sigh, causing me to smile.
"Allright,"
"Okay Im leaving now be there in a few," I shut my phone before her response could be heard.



Andy's POV


"Surpised you're making time to go to dinner," I rolled my eyes, "Jordan, heres your shoes," I called a second later he ran into the room, grabbing the shoes then out the room.
"What's that suppose to mean?"
"Nothing, Jordan come on bud, lets go," I grabbed my keys, walking to the door.
"No game, Jordan,"
"Daddy's bringing his," I smirked as Jordan rolled his eyes at her, following me out the door. The entire ride to Stalla's was quiet, Ana just stared out the window; most likely upset with the fact that Jordan didnt listen to her.
"Game away right now bud," I looked back at him, as I stopped the car. He climbed out of the car, shoving the game in his back pocket, just like mine following me. We walked to the back, seating Patrick, Kristi, and Cole sitting at the table.



Stacey's POV


"Hey," I smiled as I got out of my car and Laura and Joe got out of theres.
"Patrick is gonna play mr. fix it, so your warned, but i just plan on annoying the hell out of my brother," Laura smirked giving me a hug. I rolled my eyes, as Laura pushed me forward and Pete and Mariah got out of Pete's car. We walked to the back, Joe leading the way, he stopped causing me to run into him, and Laura into me, and probably pete and mariah into her.
"Out," he pointed to us.
"What is your problem,"
"I think its best if the three of you turn around and go outside,"
"Joe, what is wrong with you?" Laura pushed pass me and Joe stopping, I then had to see what the problem was. Cole sat at the table with Patrick, Andy, Ana, Jordan and Kristi.
"What the fuck is he doing here?" Pete pointed to Cole.
"He's a friend so I thought he was included, something I dont know?" Patrick stood. I looked to Laura as she looked like she was ready to cry. Joe wrapped his arms around her leading her outside.
"Patrick, hes not a friend, hes not welcome around any of us," I shot a death glare to Cole.
"Why not?"
"That fucker isnt to be around my sister," Pete pointed at Cole, yelling at Patrick before looking at Cole, "I didnt get to kick your ass before but if you dont get the fuck out of here, I'll do it now,"
"Peter what happen to you not running things in my life, leave him alone," my eyes widen as Joe shrugged and Laura sat across from Patrick.
"Laura what are you doing? hes not allowed to be here, not after what he did to you,"
"What did he do to her?" Andy asked joining the conversation.
"Im not suppose to butt in on my sisters life, so i cant tell you," Pete mumbled, flopping himself into a chair, Mariah right next to him.
"He did something terrible, and she shouldnt want him around," I glared at her, taking the seat next to her, Joe on the other side.
"If she can get over it, then the three of you can get over it," Cole pointed to me, Pete and Joe.
"Fyi. Im not over it, I will never be over it, but Im not gonna hold grudge, its useless," Laura looked up at him for a moment before looking away.
"Just send him away, or let us kick his ass," Joe looked to her.
"Please fill us in on what he did," Ana spoke up. I looked to Laura as Joe questioned whether to tell. Laura just nodded.
"He raped her," I watched their mouthes dropped open.
"While Pete and I listened," Joe added, causing my mouth to now drop open, I didnt know that part. Cole ignored the glares, getting up.
"Wow if i had known, he wouldnt be here," Patrick spoke up after a few moments of silence.
"About time Peter minded his own business," Laura looked up smiling.
"I can still go kick his ass, dont talk to soon,"



Joe's POV


I laughed along with everyone else as Stacey and Laura picked on Pete. They'd been picking on him for at least twenty minutes now, and it was getting better and better as the minutes passed.
"Can you two stop?" he finally cut in.
"What? cant handle a couple of jokes?" Stacey looked to Pete.
"Okay enough," Patrick cut in, "Please You two are doing that on purpose, its not Pete's fault he thinks he's some kind of god that can play with girls emotions,"
Sign up to rate and review this story