Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Let's Spend Tonight on Top of the World

Which is it, the boy who writes the songs or the boy who's in them?

by radioactive 4 reviews

Modder than you.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-11-10 - Updated: 2006-11-11 - 733 words

0Unrated
"Ugh," I said, swearing under my breath.

"And it's only ten o'clock," Pete added as he stood at the bar in front of me. He'd stayed there for about, well, the whole night, when Patrick, Andy, and Joe had ran around repeatedly and stopped by a few times to say hi to me. Will was...well, being a good co-manager of Generation Mod. I had yet to find out who was the other co-manager. Or maybe an owner?

I groaned. "Are you serious?" I slid into a barstool inside the counter and dropped my chin to the table. "I feel like sneaking alcohol. Is anyone around?" I joked.

Pete glanced. "Nah, Will's all the way at the front." I glanced to where his eyes pointed and saw William surrounded by the mod dancers, who were all over him, as if he was some celebrity or something. I rolled my eyes.

"What, jealous?" Pete asked, smirking. I'd gotten to know him a little better, but he was still kind of stalkerish. Like, he'd asked me all the questions in the book. Did I have any friends in Orlando? Parents? Relatives? Did I like Orlando? Did I hate it? And so on and so forth.

I smirked back. "Of a man getting flocked by underpaid sluts? Nah, I'm okay."

"Aren't you one of them?" he asked, guesturing at my outfit.

I rolled my eyes. "No. Do you see me dancing?"

"No, I see you in the same thing they're wearing," he replied matter-of-factly.

I glanced down at myself and blinked back up at him. "Why are you staring at my get-up?" I asked him. He actually hadn't, but I felt like teasing him. Making him blush. How easily did he get embarrassed?

Pete blushed. Even through the dark club and the little strobe lights, I could still make out a flush. "I w-wasn't," he stammered, leaning against the counter uneasily.

"You were too," I shot back, covering my chest by crossing my arms. As if he were actually looking.

He looked.

I ducked under the counter with a laugh. "WILL! MOLESTER!"

Pete started laughing and I stood back up. Will hadn't moved, of course. He was now getting rather...erm, attached to a blond with stick-straight hair. He also looked drunk, which didn't help, exactly.

"I promise I won't touch you if you don't do that again," he laughed and sipped his Coke. I had noticed when I first gave it to him he'd been inspecting it, like I'd spiked it or something stupid.

We were silent for a few seconds, then William walked over, the blond away off behind him, staring sadly and a little enviously at me. As If I were going to steal her man? Psh, William hated me a little for knocking him off his bike that one time.

"Hey Will, having a fun time?" Pete and I said in unison, laughing afterwards. Will inspected my shirt. I crossed my arms.

"What is it with boys staring at my shirt?" I mumbled, glaring at him through my done eyelids.

"You kind of work at a club and bar, dear, get used to it," Joe sang as he waltzed jokingly by the bar with a brunette in a sleazy purple tube dress. He also looked at my shirt. I laughed.

"I guess I can't escape it, huh?"

"Nah," Will said as he turned and walked back to the blond, letting loose a move as he went. Pete and I snickered at him, and Pete jumped over the bar, landing skillfully on his Conversed-feet as Patrick and Andy walked over.

"Been dancing, beautiful boys?" I asked.

They shook their heads and laughed. Pete snickered at them.

"It's not like you have," I reminded him. Patrick and Andy laughed. "She got you," Andy said with a smirk.

"C'mon Andy, I'll lingo with you," I said, and he hopped over the bar as well, laughing. I dropped to the floor into a kneeling position, then slowly rose, grinding against Andy, who kind of froze.

I guess he hadn't thought I was serious.

I stopped and stood up. My cheeks turned bright red as all the boys stared at me. Then they all started going, "Can I get some of that?" Andy looked redder than me.

Pete put his hands on my hips and pulled me closer. I gulped.

This could either be bad or good.
Sign up to rate and review this story