Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Let's Spend Tonight on Top of the World

Whoa oh ah it's a miserable story, whoa ah oh far from the genuine begining.

by radioactive 5 reviews

Mommy, can I keep him? HE followed ME home!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-11-11 - Updated: 2006-11-11 - 834 words

1Exciting
He followed me home. He followed me home to that messed up apartment, still littered with packing boxes and a few pans from Bed, Bath & Beyond. I still didn't have a bed; the only one I had around was a mothbitten futon in a small living room with a pull-out bed covered with cream sheets I'd bought at Sears or someplace. (I'd been so many places in the first two months that it drove me crazy.)

"Where's your key?" Pete asked me, as he whispered into my ear. I was slung over his shoulder like a rag doll, head near his.

I laughed. I think I'd consumed a few drinks on accident. "In my bra." Hiccup.

"Do you want me to get it?"

"Nah, I got it. Don't look," I said as he released my bare feet onto the ground, my flip flops stuck in his back pocket. I faced my back towards him and pulled the key out of its spot, handing it to him. As he struggled with the stuck lock, I thought about what had happened that night.

After Pete had put his hands on my hips, the "crowd" had disappeared. Pete put his head on my right shoulder and whispered in my ear, "what time do you get off?"

"Twelve on the dot," I replied shakily, checking the lit up clock across the club. 10:30. Only an hour and a half left, thank God.

"Only an hour and a half left," Pete said. He pulled away from me and grabbed a Pepsi from the stash. I knew Will wouldn't mind if he didn't pay; none of the other guys had, so I assumed that he'd passed their drinks free.

"Yeah," I said faintly. Pete wrapped his arms around my hips and asked, "Is it my turn?"

I laughed nervously. "Seriously?"

"Uh, duh."

I blinked and sighed on the inside. Here goes. I repeated the 'dance' (if you will) and when I returned to standing position I felt hands on my shoulders.

"Are you sure you don't want to be one of those slutty dancers? Cause you're a hell of alot better than they are."

"If I wanted to be, I'd be out there, wouldn't I?" I asked.

He laughed. "Good. I have you to myself." Of course I hadn't argued; I was 'warm for his form,' as cliche and untasteful as it sounds. The hour and half left had progressed with maybe a drink on my part, and a few Diet Cokes. At midnight exactly, Pete wrapped his fingers around my wrist and we escaped via backdoor entrance.

"Where are you taking me?" I giggled. I hadn't even thought about it, but I bet someone had spiked my soda.

"Where's your apartment?" he asked, slipping me into the front seat of a beat-up Chevy. I giggled and told him the address for the complex; it was a miracle I'd remembered.

We got there to the point where Pete was jiggling the lock.

"YES!"

He got it open and grabbed me. I giggled and he carried me inside. It was like we were a newlywed couple; except I'd only known him for a few hours and he lived in Chicago, and I was only seventeen, not knowing what to do with my life.

Still carrying me, he walked into my living room, and even in my state I could usher up a little blush of embarrassment. I was sure that wherever he lived was alot better, but hey, I'd only had a job for a few days.

"Nice place," he said, depositing me onto the futon. I smiled up at him. "Thanks for lying Peteypants."

He laughed. "I'm not lying, and don't call me that again. Meeshull."

I giggled. "How unoriginal, Pete."

He kneeled on the floor next to me, so his head was at the same level mine was. "Now. I know you want to be naughty-" I giggled. "-but I have an early morning. But if you're up for a story...you have work tomorrow night, right?"

I nodded.

"Good. I'll see you at 11:59. Right now I have to go," and I saw the sadness in his eyes. If I could have seen a mirror, I would have bet I looked more pathetic. My heart dropped.

"Why do you have to go?" I asked sadly, running a hand through his hair. He brushed it away and took my head in his hands, kissing me as though he were singing a song (or writing one). As we pulled away, me struggling for breath, he kissed my forehead.

"I have an early band practice at ten."

"Where? I'll be there."

"I'm sure you'll still be sleeping," he said softly. He kissed me again. I parted my lips slightly and he kissed me dead-on, our tongues intertwining. He let go and pulled away, desire in his beautiful eyes I'd fallen in love with.

"I'll call you," he said.

"You promise?"

"I promise."

And he left. Just like that.

I fell asleep within seconds.
Sign up to rate and review this story