Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Could This Be Any More Tragedic? Your My Romeo And Im Your Juliet.

Benji And Joel Explode.

by BenjisRiotGirl79 1 review

Today Was Suppose To Be A Day Of Cuddling With our New Dog. But Why Did It Turn Into A Joel And Benji Fight?

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-11-12 - Updated: 2006-11-13 - 728 words

0Unrated
-Benji's Point Of View-
"Benji, Wake Up. I Got Something For You." Katie Said. As Much As I Wanted To Pop My Eyes Open, I Didnt. "Benji, Seriously, I Know Your Wake." Katie Said Getting Annoyed With My Sleepingness. I Was Laughing In My Mind.I Tried So Hard Not To Smile But...."See Benji...Please Open Your Eyes." I Gave Up. I Opened My eyes And...

-Normal Point Of View-
"Well...Do You Like It?" I Asked Benji. He Had His Mouth Open And Drooling Everywhere. "SAY SOMETHING!!" Im Getting Mad. I Try To Do Something Nice And First He Wouldnt Wake Up And Now Hes Speechless. "Fine...If You..."I Was interrupted By Benji's Lips on Mine. "I Love It, Just Like I Love you. But I Love You More." a Cheezy smile Came Across his Face. Im a Sucker For Hot Guys Named Benji Thats Says cheezy Lines. "Why Are You So Good To Me?" Benji Asked Seriously. I Looked At Him In The eye. "Thats What You do For People You Love." I Said Kissing Him On The Forehead. "But You Have To Share The Dog With Me And Maggie....And Joel." I Said Sighing.


-Maggie's Point Of View-
I Went To Talk To Joel Last Night. It Ended Up In A Fight. I Went Home Because I Couldnt Deal With Him At The Moment. I Went Home And Katie Nor Benji Was Here. I Guess They Went out? But I Went Straight To Sleep. When I Woke Up in The Morning, I checked My Messages. "Maggie, Hey Baby, It Joel! Call Me Back. I Love you Cassie." He Was Drunk. And He Called Me Cassie!! I Just Broke Down And Cried. Im Guessing Someone Heard Me And Came In.

-Benji's Point Of View-
I Heard Someone Crying And Figured It Was Maggie. So i Sent Katie Go To See Whats Wrong Considering That They're Girls AND Best Friends.

-Normal Point Of View-
I Went To Go See What Benji Heard. It Was Maggie. And She Was Crying." Babe Whats Wrong?" I Hated When She Cried Unless It Was tears Of Joy. "Joel." She Said Simply. Its Go Time Joel. No one Makes My Friend Cry And Get Away With out A Punch In THe Face From Me. "I'll Be Right Back." And She Nodded I Walked out And Got Benji.

-Joel's Point Of View-
I got Drunk Last Night After me And Maggie's duel Head To Head.I Hardly ever Drink, But I Guess I Was That Upset. I Tried And Called Her But She Didnt Answer. I Guess She Was That Upset Too. I Heard My door open And I Looked up To find Katie Rushing In And Dragging Benji Behind Her. "Whats Your Problem?! Using me And Then Cheating on Maggie?!" I Looked Shoked And I Think Benji Did To. "What, im Not Cheating on Maggie!" I Wasnt. Honest. "Lier. Maggie Showed Me The Message That You Left Her. How The Hell Is Cassie?!" She Wont Stop Yelling At Me. Benji Looked Curious Too. "Some Chick Thats My ex Girlfriend. Whats She Have To Do With This?" I Was Confused. "You Never Went out With Cassie, I Did." Benji Piped up. Katie Looked At Him. "No I Did. Besides Whats Cassie Have To do With Maggie?" I Still Wanted My Answer. " You Called Maggie Cassie. You Said, 'Maggie Baby, Call Me Back, I Love You Cassie" She Said Mocking My Manly Voice. "I Never Said That!" I Didnt, Did I? "what The Hell Man!? You Never Went out With Cassie, I Did. Not You." Benji Said Getting Mad? "No I Went Out With Her." I Said.

-Normal Point Of view-
What THe Hell Is Going On? MY BOYFRIEND Is Fighting With His Brother About Who Went out With Cassie? Am I Missing Something? Shouldnt Benji Be Fighting over Me If Anyone? "Stop! Stop!" I Said Getting Inbetween Them. They Started Pushing Each other. Joel Swung At Benji ANd Benji ducked aNd Joel Punched Me Right In The Eye. I Punched Back And im Pretty Sure I Moved His Jaw Like 3 inches. "See What You Did?! You Hurt katie!" Benji Shouted Running Over To Me To See If I was okay. "No! Joel, Go To Hell. Benji, Go With Him!" I Said Leaving. I Came In Benji's Car So I Ran home.
Sign up to rate and review this story