Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Could This Be Any More Tragedic?

It's Over And Done Forever. Or Is It?

by BenjisRiotGirl79 2 reviews

Im Sorry. I Didnt Want to Let You Go. But I Did And Now You Wont Love Me Again. Its Over And Done. I Love You. I Awlays Did And Always Will No Matter What. If Only You Saw Your Mistakes, I Will Giv...

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-11-12 - Updated: 2006-11-13 - 687 words

0Unrated
I Ran Until I Fell. I Fell Hard. But The Sad Part Is, No One Was There To Pick Me Up And Dust Me Off. I Just Told My Boyfriend And My Boyfriend's Brother To Go To Hell. I Didnt Mean It. Like I Said Before I Love Benji And Joel In Different Ways. But How Would You Feel If Your Boyfriend Fought With His Brother About Who Dated How. And He Wasnt Talking About Me. Instead Of Getting Up, I Layed There. Just Staring At The Promise Ring That Benji Had Giving Me The Night Before. "what Are You Doing?" I Heard A Voice. "Katie, Its Raining And YOur Just Laying There?" He Asked Again. "Nothing Gets By You." I Mean A Blind Person Could See That. Come On Now. I Finally Decided to Look At Whoever Was Talking To Me. "Billy?" I Was Shocked. "Yeah. Whats Wrong?" He Kneed Down. "Nothing. Im Fine. Honest." I Lied. I Was Far From Fine.

-Benji's Point Of View-
I Went After Katie. I Wasnt Going To Let This Happen, Again. I got Closer To Her And I Noticed She Had Company. "Am I Interrupting Something?" I Asked. Katie Looked At Me And I Could See Hurt,Anger And Upset. "No." Was All She Said. "What Was That About?" I Asked. She Got Up And Got 1 Inch Away From My Face. "You Have A Nerve. You Were Fighting With Joel Over One Of Your Ex-Girlfriends Right In Front Of Me. If You Fight With Anyone About A Girl Shouldnt It Of Been Me? And How Cares Who Dated Who?!" She Yelled. Maggie Came Out Here To See What Was Going On. "Dont Let It Bother You, It Wasnt anything." I Tried To cup Her Cheeck In My Hand But She Pushed It Away. "You Really Are Twins, Both Messed up In The Head." She Sighed Through Her Nose. "Katie, I Love You. With All My Heart Forever." I Started To Tear Up. "I Know, I Love You Too, But I Dont See How Its Going to Work..." she Trailed Off. "No. Dont.." I Got Stopped. "Baby. Dont Let Me come Between You And your Brother. Maybe We Just Need Some Time Until Joel Cools Off. Only Some Time." She Started Crying. All I Could Do Is Look Down, I Was Paralized By Her Words. "I Love You Benji." She Spoke And Walked Away.
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

That Was my Last Memory Of Her. Joel Would Always Be Around Maggie I Could Tell He Loved Maggie. But Not Like I Love Katie. No One Could Love Her Like Me ANd She Never Gave Me The Chance. I See Little Things Everyday that Reminds Me of Her. I Never Saw Her in School After That And When I Came Around To See Her Maggie Said She Wasnt There. I Miss Her so Much It Pains Me. I Just Wish I Could See Her One More Time.

=2006=
"Katie We Have To Go!" Maggie Yelled Into My Bathroom. I Was Getting Ready For Our Cover Shoot. Yep. Me and Maggie Are Famous Rock Stars. Just Like Benji. Sometimes I Wonder If He Thinks Of Me Like I Do Of Him. All the time I Think Of Him.I Still Wear My Ring He Gave Me. I Never Took It Off."Katie!" She Screamed. "Lets go." I said Walking Past Her Out Side. We Walked Because Its Not THat Far.

-Joel's Point Of View-
Me And Benji Were Walking To our Studio aNd Walked Past These Fina Ass Girls. I Did A Double Take And Realized one Of Them Was Maggie. I Walked Bcak Up To Her And Tapped Her On The Shoulder. She Turned around and Looked Like She Was Going To Faint. "J...Jo...Joel?" She Studdered. Maybe She Was Just A Fan That Looked Like Her. the other Girl Turned Around And Looked Straight towards Benji. I Looked At Benji And He Was Stairing Back. "Im soory Miss I Thought You Were Someone Else." I Thought I Saw Her Cry. "Joel Madden, I Cant Believe You Dont Remember Me." That Voice, Thats Maggie's Voice.
Sign up to rate and review this story